NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 LexHeyden said:
Trolling? I'm talking about the iTune market releases. Not jailbroken phones with sh!t loaded onto them. I didn't say that the cons I listed were the only ones, so quit a.ssuming with your goofy a.ss. Tell you what playa, get a job working directly for a major carrier, testing phones before they're released, working with the multiple departments to track problems, dealing with customers on a daily basis, for at least 10 years, come back and tell me i'm trolling.

People do understand iPhones are only $99-$249 on contract right. That's not really expensive, and damn near everyone over 18 has a credit card. It was funny cuz half of the accounts i dealt with that had iphones were usually asking for some kind of discount.
genius, im talking about itunes market releases too. anybody with a mac and programming language can create an app for an ios device and publish their app on itunes. what you think only companies can make apps? Tell you what playa, go to school and learn some programming languages and get a job or create your own business creating apps and admit to me you didnt know what you was talking about
 5 years ago '08        #102
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 22213 22213
 Venom said:
genius, im talking about itunes market releases too. anybody with a mac and programming language can create an app for an ios device and publish their app on itunes. what you think only companies can make apps? Tell you what playa, go to school and learn some programming languages and get a job or create your own business creating apps and admit to me you didnt know what you was talking about
Tell you what playa, graduated years back with a degree in marketing, went from management in the fortune 15 company to the fortune 5 company so the whole "get a job and get an education " is another dumb a.ss a.ssumption you made. In my dealing with both operating systems, multiple companies, and different hardware I saw next to no issues related to smaller user created apps on the ios platform. So I've explained what I've done in regards the wireless field, where I've worked, and my background in education. Please explain yours so we can carry on this conversation and I'll know where you're coming from.

Edit- I don't want anyone taking this as an Apple supporter. I've had both and prefer Android.

Last edited by ExNihilo; 07-28-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #103
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 LexHeyden said:
Tell you what playa, graduated years back with a degree in marketing, went from management in the fortune 15 company to the fortune 5 company so the whole "get a job and get an education " is another dumb a.ss a.ssumption you made. In my dealing with both operating systems, multiple companies, and different hardware I saw next to no issues related to smaller user created apps on the ios platform. So I've explained what I've done in regards the wireless field, where I've worked, and my background in education. Please explain yours so we can carry on this conversation and I'll know where you're coming from.

Edit- I don't want anyone taking this as an Apple supporter. I've had both and prefer Android.
im not talking about just any job or education, the fu*k marketing gotta do with this? i said learn programming languages and develop apps. point was, anybody can make apps for ios just like anybody can make apps for android. apps for ios are just as liable to crash as ones for android.
 5 years ago '04        #104
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
 5 years ago '04        #105
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16331 16331
Damn I can't wait to get that IPhone 5
 5 years ago '08        #106
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
come on yall. i been at work at the fu*kin sprint store selling iPhones all day as usual.

I understand a lot of yalls frustration and you can claim to be able to do whatever you want on your funky a.ss android. but you obviously dont know what the fu*k your talking about.

Android DOES NOT, i repeat DOES NOT have any applications that allow you to turn your Android into a controller for Pro Tools recording and editing. if you want to try and act like you do your lying to yourself.

i understand the hate. i know where it comes from. Most of it comes from years of hating how other people have sh*t that you dont. poeple hate on Apple as a whole just cause they have expensive products that they cant afford.

you dont understand how many people come to my store with their kid drooling over an iphone and the parent is there telling me how they just "hate Apple" I swear to god people are always walking into the sprint store and expressing this hate freely as if there was some kind of apple hating secret society i dont know bout.

customer "i just hate Apple!"

me : "why?"

Customer : "idk. i just hate everything about them. they are slow and everyone likes them and they are just sheep woop wooop woop"

bottom line Apple offers aplications that can BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY when it comes to music production and Photo/video editing.

android simply doesnt offer anything that even comes close to the apps offered in the App store when it comes to this category.

and yes i Have had an Evo, EVO 3D, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, EVO 4G Lte and 2 4S's

I like the Androids because of the Super Amoled HD or Amoled displays and the 4G tether. THAT IS ALL.

EVERYTHING ELSE I USE MY iPhone FOR.

I know you n*ggaz hate the iPhone.

I do not hate androids. but i do hate when n*ggaz act like ALL ANDROIDS are hands down without a doubt "ETHERING" the iPhone.

n*gga Please.

you can get all kinds of prepaid androids and cheap a.ss LG and other off brand androids and n*ggaz be thinkin just cause its an Android its somehow sh*ttin all over Apple

n*gga please

THE ONLY ANDROIDS THAT CAN EVEN BE COMPARED TO IPHONE ARE THE S3 and The EVO LTE.

And as for me im a DJ / Audio Engineer.

iPhone app store features the apps in my previous post i mentioned

Google Play DOES NOT OFFER THEM.

NO APPS MADE BY NATIVE INSTRUMENTS,

NO APPS MADE BY PROPELLERHEAD,

NO BEATMAKER,

NO APPS TO CONTROL SERATO (industry standard dj software for those who like to bring up trash a.ss android "scratch" apps)

No iMovie or FinalCut type video editing apps

App store exclusively had apps like Temple Run and Instagram that APPLE HATERS acted like they didnt want. but as soon as Temple Run hit the Android market, How many of you dumb motherfu*kers downloaded it immediately and played it for 3 fu*kin hours straight like a gay a.ss lil boy who just got his first playstation. Same goes for instagram. Android n*ggaz acted all nonchalant when they were out the loop. pretending to be content with wacky ROMs and "Speed Tests" Knowing damn well that they were jones'n to be in on the trend. But as soon as Instagram hit the Android market it INSTA-fu*kedUpTheGame. sh*tty pictures started flyin all over the place. bring on the ratchet pics and no pus*y gettin nerd memes. RIP "cool" Instagram No more 8 lenses in one, excelllent in a low light setting, 5 & 8megapixel photo exclusivity.

two premiere trend setting apple apps thrown into the cesspool you call Google PLAY.

you Apple hating muhfukkaz can act like you can do the same sh*t on android all you want but we both know its bullsh*t. post some youtube videos if im lying.

Androids are probably good phones for n*ggaz who umm i guess like to download mp3 singles all day while they are in the checkout line at wal mart, do speed tests, tweet tweets, facebook, hook up big a.ss gaming console controllers to their cell phone to play Mario Kart, and continue to fu*k up instagram.

like i said before the best thing my S3 has done so far is Tether 4G LTE to my 4S
 5 years ago '08        #107
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I dont think homie is coming back anytime soon

Long live Android the ♔

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus
bi*ch i been at work. i work at sprint. We dont even order Galaxy Nexus dude. Nobody asks about that phone. everyone wants and iPhone and an occasional S3 here and there. Im not making this up. your phone is trash and irrelevant. i personally like the way the ICS looks on the Nexus vs. the S3 but real n*gga sh*t tho NOBODY IS BUYING THAT PHONE. YOU CAN EVEN BUY THAT sh*t OUT OF CONTRACT FOR $300. but guess what everyone is holding out & saving their money to buy......

just guess

I'll give you One guess
 5 years ago '08        #108
MO CITY TX 
space
space
YOU n*ggaZ GONNA REMEMBER THIS POST IN OCTOBER

WHEN n*ggaZ IS LINED UP OUTSIDE APPLE STORES, BEST BUY, RADIO SHACK ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY....

Nobody gave a fu*k when the S3 dropped. i know cause i worked that whole week

you gon remember this post on Christmas day when everyone stuntin on yall bi*ch a.sses with their brand new iPhone 5's in hand..

and you sittin there makin googley eyes at your S3 trtyna make it do that face detection bullsh*t lol

you gonna remember this post on thanksgiving when the cool ppl in your fam leaves dinner early & goes to camp out for Black Friday & cop that 5 plehboi

What if they released the iPhone 5 on thanksgiving day?? they'd probably cancel the whole fu*kin holiday lmfao.... do you think Turkey sales would be at an all time Low???

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

your wack a.ss android cant do any of that and you know it

close thread

Last edited by MO CITY TX; 07-28-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #109
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The ultimate cell phone stan right there
 5 years ago '06        #110
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
 MO CITY TX said:

your wack a.ss android cant do any of that and you know it

close thread
it can do all that sh*t and then some. ive met some stans but you take the cake for a apple sheep. go back a page or two and see the facts about how it can do all that sh*t. and no sh*t the iphone 5 will sell, its called sheep. there will be nothing new in the 5 that android hasnt already done. get the fu*k out of here talking bout turn by turn directions and all that other bullsh*t will make it the phone. of course apple will sell. u actin like we dont know that. sheep are sheep regardless of what the product is "iphone".
and dont be stupid talking bout how apple products are superior because they are more expensive. and iphone is on some of the prepaid cheapest carriers. ur money talk is irrelevant. u keep claiming u know all about android or the s3 when it is obvious you dont. keep trying though

Last edited by layzie8171; 07-28-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #111
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
I dont know sh*t about music production but a quick Google Now showed me:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

and Movie Studio has always been included in the AOKP ROMs I flash

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #112
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 22213 22213
 Venom said:
im not talking about just any job or education, the fu*k marketing gotta do with this? i said learn programming languages and develop apps. point was, anybody can make apps for ios just like anybody can make apps for android. apps for ios are just as liable to crash as ones for android.
1) You said I was uneducated, so I provided what my bachelors was in. I've done programming in my courses of study as parts of my electives. My past job history is directly related to the field of wireless technology on various levels. That can't be denied. I asked about your background in technology as well. It was to understand your objections in my statement.
2) I never said that I didn't see an iPhone crash due to an application, I accept that as you misunderstanding my list of OS downfalls. Every app starts out as something user created, I know they're not miraculously coded out of thin air.

I was talking to highlights of major issues I've observed. In my first post I even said all OS's have pros & cons. I wasn't about to sit here and list all of them (in the hundreds known and unknown to the public). I know apps crash on iOS (first post I said apps crash on Android) and there are service issues on Androids (I said iPhones have bad reception). The on going argument is that one OS is better than the other. One device is better than the other. My statement was that there are multiple OS's because there are multiple types of users. Everything on Android is available on iOS and everything on iOS is available on Android. It's about what works best for you.

Last edited by ExNihilo; 07-29-2012 at 12:45 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #113
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
I'm saying though.. Why y'all arguing about phones?
 5 years ago '05        #114
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Pro337 said:
I'm saying though.. Why y'all arguing about phones?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 07-29-2012 at 12:59 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #115
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 LexHeyden said:
1) You said I was uneducated, so I provided what my bachelors was in. I've done programming in my courses of study as parts of my electives. My past job history is directly related to the field of wireless technology on various levels. That can't be denied. I asked about your background in technology as well. It was to understand your objections in my statement.
2) I never said that I didn't see an iPhone crash due to an application, I accept that as you misunderstanding my list of OS downfalls. Every app starts out as something user created, I know they're not miraculously coded out of thin air.

I was talking to highlights of major issues I've observed. In my first post I even said all OS's have pros & cons. I wasn't about to sit here and list all of them (in the hundreds known and unknown to the public). I know apps crash on iOS (first post I said apps crash on Android) and there are service issues on Androids (I said iPhones have bad reception). The on going argument is that one OS is better than the other. One device is better than the other. My statement was that there are multiple OS's because there are multiple types of users. Everything on Android is available on iOS and everything on iOS is available on Android. It's about what works best for you.
1) i never said you was uneducated, feel free to point that out to me, and since you want to know i have a degree in Computer Information Systems and Public Administration. I create apps for android and i will evtually create apps for ios as well

2) you saying this
Androids had a ton of bugs due to being an open source device. You could download an app made by any random person, therefore you were the beta tester. It would cause your phone to crash, reboot and do stuff other stuff didn't want"

implies that only android is capable of this and i was making it clear that that anybody can put up apps in the app store as well that can cause crashes or whatever. you make it seem like ios dont have the same issue as well
 07-29-2012, 08:13 AM         #116
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, Mo City TX takes stanning to a whole nother level. You do realize that Android can do most of the stuff you stated using similar apps. Maybe not the ones you mentioned, but other Android apps do the same thing. Besides the minority of phone buyers use those apps. You act like everyone with a phone is looking to use video and audio editing software.

Apple stans always talk about the video and editing capability of Apple products. Yet the majority of Apple's consumers do not even use video and editing software. Most Mac users are using Macs like they would a PC. Most Iphone users are using Iphones like they would any other phone. Stop acting like the video and audio editing capabilities are a deal breaker for most consumers cause it is not.

By the way this app can control Pro Tools along with a lot of other software.

Stop speaking out of your a** like you know what you are talking about. Do a Google search before you start stating what Android can and cannot do.

Last edited by xeduran; 07-29-2012 at 08:16 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #117
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Hey Mo City TX..Steve Jobs is dead. Get off his d!ck already.
 5 years ago '07        #118
Itzike 
space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
 xeduran said:
Wow, Mo City TX takes stanning to a whole nother level. You do realize that Android can do most of the stuff you stated using similar apps. Maybe not the ones you mentioned, but other Android apps do the same thing. Besides the minority of phone buyers use those apps. You act like everyone with a phone is looking to use video and audio editing software.

Apple stans always talk about the video and editing capability of Apple products. Yet the majority of Apple's consumers do not even use video and editing software. Most Mac users are using Macs like they would a PC. Most Iphone users are using Iphones like they would any other phone. Stop acting like the video and audio editing capabilities are a deal breaker for most consumers cause it is not.

By the way this app can control Pro Tools along with a lot of other software.

Stop speaking out of your a** like you know what you are talking about. Do a Google search before you start stating what Android can and cannot do.
Let that sh*t burn
 5 years ago '07        #119
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$837 | Props total: 104 104
Samsung Galaxy S3

:win:

iphones dont even have widgets or swype texting
 5 years ago '06        #120
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
WOW that dude REALLY mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy