Did The Next iPhone Just Leak Out Of Foxconn? [IMAGE]

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
it may look similar to other iphones, but I have rarely seen an android phone look any different from any other model, I've sold them. They pretty much look all the same, 4 buttons at the bottom....so what's the point, really?

You don't reinvent the wheel.
Android phones come in range from 3.2 to 5.3 inch screens and you're going to pick on the 4 buttons on the bottom to say they all look alike?

I can change themes, launchers, widgets, wallpapers, ROMs every single day for a month and never have my phone look the same. All of those other than flashing new ROMs can be done without rooting. The only thing you can do with them boring a.ss iPhones without jailbreaking is change the wallpapers. Ooooh!!

Newer Android phones are coming with 3 buttons now btw.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 layzie8171 said:
u know u can do all of that on the s3. i do and actually play ps3 and ps2 games on my phone with the ps3 controller. and this is all without having to root yet
Stop lying n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #83
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Jesszman said:
Stop lying n*gga
why would i lie. do some research. its not hard and you dont need to be rooted. its not many ps3 games yet but its all the ps2 ones. and with the ps3 controller hooked up through a usb otg cable.
 07-28-2012, 12:16 PM         #84
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
Windows Phone >>>>>>>> iPhone >>>>>> Jitterbug >>>>>>> Android

The dumbest sh*t ive seen today
 5 years ago '10        #85
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
What is so different about the newer model other than the 4.3 inch screen? And its so funny how people can align themselves with one company and its technology over the other companies. I'm
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
why would i lie. do some research. its not hard and you dont need to be rooted. its not many ps3 games yet but its all the ps2 ones. and with the ps3 controller hooked up through a usb otg cable.
Since when can a phone play PS3 and PS2 games? Show me a link with this in action.
 5 years ago '06        #87
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Jesszman said:
Since when can a phone play PS3 and PS2 games? Show me a link with this in action.
xda forums has good info. heres one of the vids with ps3 controller hooked up playing tekken on the phone. i think the 9min mark ish

[video - click to view]

u might as well watch the whole thing to see what it can really do
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
xda forums has good info. heres one of the vids with ps3 controller hooked up playing tekken on the phone. i think the 9min mark ish

u might as well watch the whole thing to see what it can really do
That's not playing PS3 and PS2 games though, that's just using an emulator to play classic games with a controller.
 5 years ago '04        #89
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 rek0nize said:
It's a phone to make calls and communicate, it's not meant to look pretty as it sits next to your ear.

Its a phone.. just a phone...
Still sitting a smartphone next to your ear tho... in 2012?

Double @ make calls & communicate... by that definition wtf are you on any phone that succeeded the Tracfone?

Last edited by mtbatol; 07-28-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 07-28-2012, 01:22 PM         #90
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
It's a phone to make calls and communicate, it's not meant to look pretty as it sits next to your ear.

Its a phone.. just a phone...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #91
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 MO CITY TX said:
I have a S3 and an iphone. the only thing i use my s3 for is to tether LTE to my 64gb 4s.

On my iphone I can :

A. RUN PRO TOOLS SESSIONS
B. Use My phone as a turntable on serato
C. Make beats on my phone with iMaschine, Figure, and beat maker 2
D. Edit Video with iMovie / Edit photos with iPhoto or Photoshop
E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them
D. Attach different wide-angle / fisheye lenses to my iphone
E. forgot about Garage band and fruity loops on my iphone.
F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name
G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones)
H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis)
I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE.
J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable

on my Android i can run speed tests but cant do too much with the speed smh.

my android is boring as fu*k.

I work at sprint and all the androids are boring as fu*k.

We have one safe full of iphones that sell all day

....and another safe full of different variations of android phones (failed "iphone k!llers")

we might sell one or 2 S3's or HTC Evo LTE's a day. And they are top of the line Android devices,

But the iphone 4 (thats been out for 3 years) and the 4S are still top selling phones hands down.

every one wants iphones. You should see the difference in people too. Mostly nerd lookin "dungeons and dragons" stan lookin white boys and cheap a.ss black people who are scared to insert credit card information into iPhones for fear of getting charged to download facebook and twitter apps lol

the mind fu*king myths that these android stans maintain are hilarious! only thing iphone is really lacking is a 4G network.

ICS and jellybean dont have sh*t on iOs.

and dont come at me with taht computer nerd a.ss "open Source" argument cause i have yet to see an android do anything out of the ordinary.

n*ggaz just downlod gay a.ss ROMs like "Hey look how fast i can toggle my WiFi" GTFOH
You saying alotta this as if the Galaxy phones don't have high quality shooters that people don't already love . And no, there's no mobile games on iOS or Android that's PS3 quality. I can buy that iOS games is better even though Android has shrinked that gap by a lot with publishers like Gameloft making quality games. I played both such as SF4 and you're Dhaslim reaching with that "PS3" quality

@ buying music on iTunes being ahead of just tapping Google Play or Amazon MP3 cloud to buy/download music. Talking about "properly tagged" as if Google Play have Nas or Rick Ross' newest albums tagged "track 1... track 2... track 3" .

Meanwhile Google "free apps" is just as easy to snatch just having a APK file of said app installed not needing to download some installious-like app. But how you gonna talk about supporting artists but ripping off app makers tho who's apps costs as much as a single song or less then an album who also needs the money?

And the head-to-head tests have been done between ICS & Jellybean vs iOS. I won't argue which is better but I doubt you're winning this argument yelling about how you can send Zwinky cutesy smileys to your homeys

Last edited by mtbatol; 07-28-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #92
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 ElMarro10 said:
Haha when will Apple fanbois get tired of looking at the same phone for 7 years?
sh*ts Amazing.
I think its more of being used to what you have. Some people never get tired of looking at a Playstation Controller, and they havent changed since the late 90's.....
 5 years ago '07        #93
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
Meh, I like the design of the iPhone right now. It has like a perfect fit feeling to my hand.

I just know it's gonna be the same sh*t with some little bullsh*t update, which I hate. Only thing that I like about it are the features when jailbreak.

I'll just wait for that jailbreak on the i5 if I do tend to get it (which I probably will down the line)

download all their sh*t for free, fu*k Apple
 5 years ago '04        #94
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
It's hilarious because no matter how much hate there is for this phone it will be the most sold phone through any carrier that has it. There's no way around it...
 5 years ago '04        #95
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
I love my iPhones size and speed, some of you are trolling hard. Why would they have to change the form of the phone so drastically to upgrade the processor the ram board etc?

Like one member said you can't re-invent the wheel I currently have an 4s and my phone sync's over wifi to my MacBook or Laptop so only time I see my usb cable is during charging.

Aside from that isn't the goal of having a portable mobile phone about mobility? In the direction these android phones are going you guys will be using tablets for phones and having to carry around backpacks.

In end my 4s does it job and I'm certain the 5 will do it to.
 07-28-2012, 03:53 PM         #96
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
windows fone all day
 5 years ago '04        #97
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 LexHeyden said:
After working at Verizon as a supervisor for care and tech and a rep for care and tech, I can say honestly say none of them live up to the hype.
The running joke on iPhones was "Smart phones for dumb people", meaning they give all users the same experience, you have to use the iTunes software, and you didn't really have a unique user experience. They were good for first time advanced device users because it gave you a guided experience for the most part. Nothing was ground breaking. The reception was awful and siri sucked most of the time. They were basically a status symbol, but meaningless now since every carrier has them.

Androids had a ton of bugs due to being an open source device. You could download an app made by any random person, therefore you were the beta tester. It would cause your phone to crash, reboot and do stuff other stuff didn't want, even downloading malware programs. The rate in which they were turned out meant a top of the line piece of hardware was only "cream of the crop" for 4-6 months before the next step in evolution was announced.

And Windows They weren't getting support from 3rd party vendors like the leading OS's so their app library sucked.
Get what ever phone you like. Be a iSheep, Droid fanboy, or Windows wh0ore. Bottom line, they'll suit your needs specifically and you'll find value in whatever OS works best for you.

Honestly if that is the iPhone 5, Apple quit trying a long time ago, I guess if it's not broke don't fix it. They have a hell of a marketing department and they know what their consumer wants.
wtf are you talking about? anybody can create an app for the iphone just as easy as they can for an android phone. and i seen plenty of ios apps that crash or whatever. keep trolling
 5 years ago '04        #98
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
this section is getting out of control
 5 years ago '08        #99
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 MO CITY TX said:
I have a S3 and an iphone. the only thing i use my s3 for is to tether LTE to my 64gb 4s.

On my iphone I can :

A. RUN PRO TOOLS SESSIONS

B. Use My phone as a turntable on serato

C. Make beats on my phone with iMaschine, Figure, and beat maker 2

D. Edit Video with iMovie / Edit photos with iPhoto or Photoshop

E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them

D. Attach different wide-angle / fisheye lenses to my iphone

E. forgot about Garage band and fruity loops on my iphone.

F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name

G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones)

H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis)

I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE.

J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable

on my Android i can run speed tests but cant do too much with the speed smh.

my android is boring as fu*k.

I work at sprint and all the androids are boring as fu*k.

We have one safe full of iphones that sell all day

....and another safe full of different variations of android phones (failed "iphone k!llers")

we might sell one or 2 S3's or HTC Evo LTE's a day. And they are top of the line Android devices,

But the iphone 4 (thats been out for 3 years) and the 4S are still top selling phones hands down.

every one wants iphones. You should see the difference in people too. Mostly nerd lookin "dungeons and dragons" stan lookin white boys and cheap a.ss black people who are scared to insert credit card information into iPhones for fear of getting charged to download facebook and twitter apps lol

the mind fu*king myths that these android stans maintain are hilarious! only thing iphone is really lacking is a 4G network.

ICS and jellybean dont have sh*t on iOs.

and dont come at me with taht computer nerd a.ss "open Source" argument cause i have yet to see an android do anything out of the ordinary.

n*ggaz just downlod gay a.ss ROMs like "Hey look how fast i can toggle my WiFi" GTFOH
You have to be the most ignorant, miss guided and deluded person ever.

1. If android is so bad why would ever own one

2. What does money have to do with the type of phone you chose. Androids cost just as much or more than iPhones. An unlocked android will cost you at least $600.......and a credit card is need for purchase

3. Of course you can use a computer to download music genius thats what everyone and their grandmother have been doing for over a decade, but if I can download music on the go why wouldn't you its 2012.

4. Apple is scared and apparently so are its most brain washed victims. People are starting to see the light of change. The same os with minor improvements wont keep you on top, especially if those updates only bring you up to pare slightly with already out dated technology.

I was going to stay out of this conversation but you forced my hand. Get your head out of your a.ss open your eyes and face the truth.

If Apple doesn't face facts it will be the next RIM. Change is inevitable you either adapt or face extinction.

5 years ago '08        #100
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,265 | Props total: 22169 22169
 Venom said:
wtf are you talking about? anybody can create an app for the iphone just as easy as they can for an android phone. and i seen plenty of ios apps that crash or whatever. keep trolling
Trolling? I'm talking about the iTune market releases. Not jailbroken phones with sh!t loaded onto them. I didn't say that the cons I listed were the only ones, so quit a.ssuming with your goofy a.ss. Tell you what playa, get a job working directly for a major carrier, testing phones before they're released, working with the multiple departments to track problems, dealing with customers on a daily basis, for at least 10 years, come back and tell me i'm trolling.

People do understand iPhones are only $99-$249 on contract right. That's not really expensive, and damn near everyone over 18 has a credit card. It was funny cuz half of the accounts i dealt with that had iphones were usually asking for some kind of discount.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago