Did The Next iPhone Just Leak Out Of Foxconn? [IMAGE]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 hockeythug said:
poorly made Chinese mockup

that pic is on their story.
 5 years ago '05        #62
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
Aside from B, 1/3 of D (the first D wtf happened?), G - since thats another apple app you talking and maybe E, Android users are doing all that other sh*t you talking about

and the rest of your post
 5 years ago '09        #63
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
 5 years ago '12        #64
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 LexHeyden said:
After working at Verizon as a supervisor for care and tech and a rep for care and tech, I can say honestly say none of them live up to the hype.
The running joke on iPhones was "Smart phones for dumb people", meaning they give all users the same experience, you have to use the iTunes software, and you didn't really have a unique user experience. They were good for first time advanced device users because it gave you a guided experience for the most part. Nothing was ground breaking. The reception was awful and siri sucked most of the time. They were basically a status symbol, but meaningless now since every carrier has them.
Androids had a ton of bugs due to being an open source device. You could download an app made by any random person, therefore you were the beta tester. It would cause your phone to crash, reboot and do stuff other stuff didn't want, even downloading malware programs. The rate in which they were turned out meant a top of the line piece of hardware was only "cream of the crop" for 4-6 months before the next step in evolution was announced.
And Windows They weren't getting support from 3rd party vendors like the leading OS's so their app library sucked.
Get what ever phone you like. Be a iSheep, Droid fanboy, or Windows wh0ore. Bottom line, they'll suit your needs specifically and you'll find value in whatever OS works best for you.

Honestly if that is the iPhone 5, Apple quit trying a long time ago, I guess if it's not broke don't fix it. They have a hell of a marketing department and they know what their consumer wants.

07-28-2012, 09:33 AM         #65
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
Probably because iPhones are overrated as fu*k.

Matter a fact ALL apple products are overpriced, underpowered hipster magnets. I don't know one person who is tech savvy that gives a sh*t about apple. People buy it because it's the popular thing to do.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 5226 5226
 MO CITY TX said:
I have a S3 and an iphone. the only thing i use my s3 for is to tether LTE to my 64gb 4s.

On my iphone I can :

A. RUN PRO TOOLS SESSIONS

B. Use My phone as a turntable on serato

C. Make beats on my phone with iMaschine, Figure, and beat maker 2

D. Edit Video with iMovie / Edit photos with iPhoto or Photoshop

E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them

D. Attach different wide-angle / fisheye lenses to my iphone

E. forgot about Garage band and fruity loops on my iphone.

F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name

G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones)

H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis)

I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE.

J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable

on my Android i can run speed tests but cant do too much with the speed smh.

my android is boring as fu*k.

I work at sprint and all the androids are boring as fu*k.

We have one safe full of iphones that sell all day

....and another safe full of different variations of android phones (failed "iphone k!llers")

we might sell one or 2 S3's or HTC Evo LTE's a day. And they are top of the line Android devices,

But the iphone 4 (thats been out for 3 years) and the 4S are still top selling phones hands down.

every one wants iphones. You should see the difference in people too. Mostly nerd lookin "dungeons and dragons" stan lookin white boys and cheap a.ss black people who are scared to insert credit card information into iPhones for fear of getting charged to download facebook and twitter apps lol

the mind fu*king myths that these android stans maintain are hilarious! only thing iphone is really lacking is a 4G network.

ICS and jellybean dont have sh*t on iOs.

and dont come at me with taht computer nerd a.ss "open Source" argument cause i have yet to see an android do anything out of the ordinary.

n*ggaz just downlod gay a.ss ROMs like "Hey look how fast i can toggle my WiFi" GTFOH

You seem angry, like you're trying to justify your iphone

We can do all except 3 or 4 of those things like ol boy above me said.

And no......you cant believe ios is greater than ics or jellybean

I have a pc and a laptop so spare me with your "broke n*gga with no credit card talk"

And i cant begin to tell you how much music i dl while im in walmart, the barber shop, etc. I downloaded a couple albums while in apple bees just last night.

And last time i checked i can download almost any song or album the the play store.......with my credit card
 5 years ago '06        #67
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 MO CITY TX said:
I have a S3 and an iphone. the only thing i use my s3 for is to tether LTE to my 64gb 4s.

On my iphone I can :

E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them

F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name

G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones)

H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis)

I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE.

J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable

u know u can do all of that on the s3. i do and actually play ps3 and ps2 games on my phone with the ps3 controller. and this is all without having to root yet
 07-28-2012, 10:14 AM         #68
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
its funny how Android stans bi*ch about the iphone looking the same... when every new Android that comes out has some kinda feature that makes it look or operate similar to iphone.

And then they make up myths about having to purchase EVERY app or Pay for ALL YOU MUSIC. which is some bullsh*t cause if you know what you're doing you could get EVERY APP for free (QUALITY APPS TOO NOT LIKE THE TRASH a.ss ANDROID MARKET USELESS BULLsh*t)

i NEVER have problems syncing music from my macbook to my iPhone. but then again Androids are phones for n*ggas who most likely dont even own personal computers.

Who the fu*k uses their cell phone as their primary source of music downloading anyway? oh yea android users.

Android market has p!ss poor applications

when iphone 5 drops you hoes gonna be FINISHED. all iphone needs is 4G lte and turn by turn navigation.

plus i know ios6 is gonna make facetime work like a charm over 4GLTE

n*gga

07-28-2012, 10:15 AM         #69
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
this n*gga is fuming.
that n*gga clearly was mad as fukk
 07-28-2012, 10:17 AM         #70
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slingy said:
You need your computer to download music to transfer to your phone...

on android u can just do it on the phone.

i just had an iphone and i dont miss it at all since i got the gs3
he still plug his shiit into his PC load up iTunes then sync to his device
me on the other hand download songs/albums & upload to Play Music
an I'm good to go straight from the cloud

07-28-2012, 10:20 AM         #71
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheesypoof said:
all the salty kids that cant afford 1
u bought ur iPhone on contract tho

5 years ago '04        #72
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Holy sh*t that guy took IPhone stanning to a new level
 5 years ago '12        #73
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Lol . I lol'ed through the whole thread .
 5 years ago '06        #74
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 MO CITY TX said:
its funny how Android stans bi*ch about the iphone looking the same... when every new Android that comes out has some kinda feature that makes it look or operate similar to iphone.

And then they make up myths about having to purchase EVERY app or Pay for ALL YOU MUSIC. which is some bullsh*t cause if you know what you're doing you could get EVERY APP for free (QUALITY APPS TOO NOT LIKE THE TRASH a.ss ANDROID MARKET USELESS BULLsh*t)

i NEVER have problems syncing music from my macbook to my iPhone. but then again Androids are phones for n*ggas who most likely dont even own personal computers.

Who the fu*k uses their cell phone as their primary source of music downloading anyway? oh yea android users.

when iphone 5 drops you hoes gonna be FINISHED. all iphone needs is 4G lte and turn by turn navigation.

My phone has those features and it is a year old. iSheep are funny.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 MO CITY TX said:

On my iphone I can :

A. RUN PRO TOOLS SESSIONS / You can control Pro Tools sessions w/ Android

B. Use My phone as a turntable on serato / You can scratch live w/ Android

C. Make beats on my phone with iMaschine, Figure, and beat maker 2 / There are many beat-making apps for Android

D. Edit Video with iMovie / Edit photos with iPhoto or Photoshop / Photoshop is on Android

E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them / You really think Android can't do something this simple?

D. Attach different wide-angle / fisheye lenses to my iphone / There are cases for Android phones that have these features

E. forgot about Garage band and fruity loops on my iphone. / Again, FL Studio and other beat-making apps are on Android

F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name / Most, if not all, of those games are on Android

G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones) / Video chat over 3G has been native in Google Talk since Android 2.3

H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis) / So can Android

I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE. / Android doesn't need to "jailbreak" or root in order to download paid apps for free.

J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable / Again, do you seriously think Android doesn't support something so simple? The Play Store and Amazon App Store both provide the same features that iTunes does.
"That ether, that sh*t that make ya slow burn slow"
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #76
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 MO CITY TX said:

On my iphone I can :

on my Android i can run speed tests but cant do too much with the speed smh.

my android is boring as fu*k.

I work at sprint and all the androids are boring as fu*k.

We have one safe full of iphones that sell all day

....and another safe full of different variations of android phones (failed "iphone k!llers")

we might sell one or 2 S3's or HTC Evo LTE's a day. And they are top of the line Android devices,

But the iphone 4 (thats been out for 3 years) and the 4S are still top selling phones hands down.

every one wants iphones. You should see the difference in people too. Mostly nerd lookin "dungeons and dragons" stan lookin white boys and cheap a.ss black people who are scared to insert credit card information into iPhones for fear of getting charged to download facebook and twitter apps lol

the mind fu*king myths that these android stans maintain are hilarious! only thing iphone is really lacking is a 4G network.

ICS and jellybean dont have sh*t on iOs.

and dont come at me with taht computer nerd a.ss "open Source" argument cause i have yet to see an android do anything out of the ordinary.

n*ggaz just downlod gay a.ss ROMs like "Hey look how fast i can toggle my WiFi" GTFOH
And you have the s3? That's obviously not the case because if you did you would know it can do all that plus more
 5 years ago '06        #77
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 MO CITY TX said:

I can tell you have never tried the Galaxy s3. I had an iphone from 3gs all the way to 4s. The Iphone is for women and gay guys who want to seem stylish. Step your sh*t up.
 5 years ago '09        #78
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,383 | Props total: 1502 1502
it may look similar to other iphones, but I have rarely seen an android phone look any different from any other model, I've sold them. They pretty much look all the same, 4 buttons at the bottom....so what's the point, really?

You don't reinvent the wheel.
 5 years ago '05        #79
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
I dont think homie is coming back anytime soon

Long live Android the ♔

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus
 5 years ago '04        #80
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61

[pic - click to view]

til they contract is up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy