Did The Next iPhone Just Leak Out Of Foxconn? [IMAGE]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
 BIGtheGoat said:
Droid groupies k!ll me. Yes your phones has more "cool" features but do they work all the time? How many times have you removed your battery today??
I gotta ssII and I restarted twice. Still like android though. My phone works more than it doesnt and i got better features.
 5 years ago '12        #42
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22000 22000
 deadwrong03 said:
Windows Phone >>>>>>>> iPhone >>>>>> Jitterbug >>>>>>> Android
suicide is the best way.
 07-27-2012, 11:19 PM         #43
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
It's a phone to make calls and communicate, it's not meant to look pretty as it sits next to your ear.

Its a phone.. just a phone...
tell that to the Apple stans who keep upgrading their phones
tp the next iPhone even tho it's the same thing
 07-27-2012, 11:23 PM         #44
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
isnt that the case w/ all phones nowadays, bigger screen "more power"
Androids models switch styles a have variety iPhone is the same look
 5 years ago '05        #45
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
My phone needs to play music. have GPS navigation and look up sh!t on google fast. That's all I need.
 5 years ago '08        #46
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
its funny how Android stans bi*ch about the iphone looking the same... when every new Android that comes out has some kinda feature that makes it look or operate similar to iphone.

And then they make up myths about having to purchase EVERY app or Pay for ALL YOU MUSIC. which is some bullsh*t cause if you know what you're doing you could get EVERY APP for free (QUALITY APPS TOO NOT LIKE THE TRASH a.ss ANDROID MARKET USELESS BULLsh*t)

i NEVER have problems syncing music from my macbook to my iPhone. but then again Androids are phones for n*ggas who most likely dont even own personal computers.

Who the fu*k uses their cell phone as their primary source of music downloading anyway? oh yea android users.

Android market has p!ss poor applications

when iphone 5 drops you hoes gonna be FINISHED. all iphone needs is 4G lte and turn by turn navigation.

plus i know ios6 is gonna make facetime work like a charm over 4GLTE
 5 years ago '07        #47
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
looks exactly like the 4s tho...
 5 years ago '05        #48
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
lol at all this made up sh*t iPhone n*ggas in here spewing

For me, switching to an iPhone would be a huuuge downgrade but if u content wit dat sh*t; I ain't mad at ya. Just don't act like android powered phones aren't leaps and bounds ahead of iOS-- u only denying yaself a better mobile experience
 5 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 MO CITY TX said:
its funny how Android stans bi*ch about the iphone looking the same... when every new Android that comes out has some kinda feature that makes it look or operate similar to iphone.

And then they make up myths about having to purchase EVERY app or Pay for ALL YOU MUSIC. which is some bullsh*t cause if you know what you're doing you could get EVERY APP for free (QUALITY APPS TOO NOT LIKE THE TRASH a.ss ANDROID MARKET USELESS BULLsh*t)

i NEVER have problems syncing music from my macbook to my iPhone. but then again Androids are phones for n*ggas who most likely dont even own personal computers.

Who the fu*k uses their cell phone as their primary source of music downloading anyway? oh yea android users.

when iphone 5 drops you hoes gonna be FINISHED. all iphone needs is 4G lte and turn by turn navigation.

this n*gga is fuming.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Adamsville said:
lol at all this made up sh*t iPhone n*ggas in here spewing

For me, switching to an iPhone would be a huuuge downgrade but if u content wit dat sh*t; I ain't mad at ya. Just don't act like android powered phones aren't leaps and bounds ahead of iOS-- u only denying yaself a better mobile experience
Exactly.
This guy said android market is sh*t. Really? That's how you know he's never owned an android phone. Otherwise he would know it's up to par with apple's.
 5 years ago '06        #51
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 199 199
 MO CITY TX said:

no way ur that stupid. its not 2004 anymore. live in the present.

Last edited by layzie8171; 07-28-2012 at 02:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #52
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 2788 2788
 MO CITY TX said:

You need your computer to download music to transfer to your phone...

on android u can just do it on the phone.

i just had an iphone and i dont miss it at all since i got the gs3

Last edited by Slingy; 07-28-2012 at 03:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
It looks ugly as hell with that case and without it, looks identical to the iPhone 4S -- a longer screen? Really? That's just frustrating as f-ck. I'm happy with the current iPhone screen size, but if you're going to make a bigger screen, MAKE A BIGGER SCREEN. Apple is trying so hard to be different that they'd rather elongate the phone than make it usefully bigger with an accurate ratio. I still hope this is a huge terrible rumor and the official phone looks nothing like those images/mock-ups.

If that IS the iPhone 5 though, it better have some amazing features (maybe an incredible battery?), which I doubt. I think I'ma stick to the 4S. Apple f-cked up for this.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,685 | Props total: 432 432
Just give me a larger screen and a gig of ram in my new iPhone.
 5 years ago '12        #55
nxtiq 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,603 | Props total: 1729 1729
 ElMarro10 said:
Haha when will Apple fanbois get tired of looking at the same phone for 7 years?
sh*ts Amazing.
I feel sorry for your wife...
 5 years ago '08        #56
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Slingy said:
You need your computer to download music to transfer to your phone...

on android u can just do it on the phone.

i just had an iphone and i dont miss it at all since i got the gs3

you dont NEED to. the iphone has itunes. and if you have a job and a credit card (which is something else android supporters apparently do not have) you can download pretty much any Album / song on the planet right on your useless little iphone.

most people who have iPhones dont need a fu*king cell phone to be a primary device used to download free music. see most people with iphones have MACBOOKS or at least a personal computer at home to download music on.

fu*k them cheap a.ss apps yall android n*ggas use to download poor quality mp3's with. sh*t be havin "SUCH & SUCH MIXTAPES.com' stamp playin in the song and in your artwork it most likely has a website instead of the proper album artwork. tagged with all the wrong info smh

that cheap a.ss S3 gon b lookin sh*tty when the 5 drop

Last edited by MO CITY TX; 07-28-2012 at 08:53 AM..
 07-28-2012, 08:31 AM         #57
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
all the salty kids that cant afford 1
 5 years ago '06        #58
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 Cheesypoof said:
all the salty kids that cant afford 1
Why do people try to throw price into the equation when Android phones cost just as much as the iPhone? I myself pay full price for my phones because I don't want to sign a new contract. If I can pay $650 for a phone I damn sure can afford a damn iPhone. (which I also own btw. It's collecting dust in a shoe box tho) @ Cheesypoof
 5 years ago '05        #59
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
ya'll n*ggas really that mad?
 5 years ago '08        #60
MO CITY TX 
space
space
I have a S3 and an iphone. the only thing i use my s3 for is to tether LTE to my 64gb 4s.

On my iphone I can :

A. RUN PRO TOOLS SESSIONS

B. Use My phone as a turntable on serato

C. Make beats on my phone with iMaschine, Figure, and beat maker 2

D. Edit Video with iMovie / Edit photos with iPhoto or Photoshop

E. Take live high quality photos and use different filters and apps to edit them

D. Attach different wide-angle / fisheye lenses to my iphone

E. forgot about Garage band and fruity loops on my iphone.

F. Play PS3 quality games like NBA LIVE, MADDEN, NB JAM, CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES, NEED FOR SPEED, GTA 3, SOUL CALIBER, MORTAL COMBAT, STREET f!ghtER, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, ACE COMBAT, all kinds of video games that i didnt name

G. I can also chat with my bi*ches and other android users bi*ches since i have Facetime. (bi*ches love facetime. and they also love iphones. at least the cute ones that i be wantin to fu*k do. most of them have iphones)

H. i can also send an emoji character filled message to yo bi*ch. (bi*ches love Emojis)

I. i can download ANY APP FOR FREE using installous. ANY APP FOR FREE. I REPEAT ANY APP FOR FREE.

J. I can also (if i chose to not DL on BX) purchase quality, properly tagged albums with official artwork attached at any time using itunes. This is useful when you actually want to SUPPORT an artist who provided you quality music. or SUPPORT a friends Album and hard work by buying their album off itunes. its fast, easy,convenient, and reliable

on my Android i can run speed tests but cant do too much with the speed smh.

my android is boring as fu*k.

I work at sprint and all the androids are boring as fu*k.

We have one safe full of iphones that sell all day

....and another safe full of different variations of android phones (failed "iphone k!llers")

we might sell one or 2 S3's or HTC Evo LTE's a day. And they are top of the line Android devices,

But the iphone 4 (thats been out for 3 years) and the 4S are still top selling phones hands down.

every one wants iphones. You should see the difference in people too. Mostly nerd lookin "dungeons and dragons" stan lookin white boys and cheap a.ss black people who are scared to insert credit card information into iPhones for fear of getting charged to download facebook and twitter apps lol

the mind fu*king myths that these android stans maintain are hilarious! only thing iphone is really lacking is a 4G network.

ICS and jellybean dont have sh*t on iOs.

and dont come at me with taht computer nerd a.ss "open Source" argument cause i have yet to see an android do anything out of the ordinary.

n*ggaz just downlod gay a.ss ROMs like "Hey look how fast i can toggle my WiFi" GTFOH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy