Did The Next iPhone Just Leak Out Of Foxconn? [IMAGE]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
Man o hope not.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Well considering thats the dullest looking screen ever. There are no new icons on the home screen Im going to say thats not the new iPhone. But who knows.
 5 years ago '10        #23
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1292 1292
 niceguy954 said:
maybe in 2001
In 2012. What are you a female? You want your phone to match your pretty little purse?
 5 years ago '07        #24
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
looks the same
 07-27-2012, 08:01 PM         #25
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Livin said:
so innovating AppleLost #AndroidGanG #BangBAng
what i find most greasy is that they have come out with a new 19 pin port or w/e.

now all your docking gadgets are obsolete when you buy the new phone.
 5 years ago '05        #26
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I hate my Droid 1 and Droid 2. It presses it's own buttons. Touch screen wont work most times. always freezes up, battery power sucks .. etc. Next phone will definitely be the iPhone. The only person I ever heard complain about there iPhone has a iPhone 3 in 2012 because it runs super slow which seems reasonable. Both my Droids turned to sh*t after 1 year. Only reason I never got the iPhone last time was because there was no turn by turn navigation.
 5 years ago '11        #27
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 KingoBling said:
what i find most greasy is that they have come out with a new 19 pin port or w/e.

They're selling an adapter, something that's been stated a million times now.
 5 years ago '10        #28
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Pro337 said:
Why is there so much hate in ALL the iPhone threads

[pic - click to view]

^^ That's what I want
 5 years ago '04        #29
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 KingoBling said:

its been like 9 years they have had that connector. Time to move on to something new.
 5 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 tj.iscool said:
probably cause u dumb muthafukkas gettin the same extant phones over & over
isnt that the case w/ all phones nowadays, bigger screen "more power"
 5 years ago '06        #31
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:
Windows Phone >>>>>>>> iPhone >>>>>> Jitterbug >>>>>>> Android
Every retard with ADD >>>> deadwrong3
 07-27-2012, 08:34 PM         #32
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGtheGoat said:
Droid groupies k!ll me. Yes your phones has more "cool" features but do they work all the time? How many times have you removed your battery today??
I haven't removed mine since October.. oh and I got 18hrs battery texting, facebooking, and web browsing ALL DAY.
 07-27-2012, 08:38 PM         #33
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha when will Apple fanbois get tired of looking at the same phone for 7 years?
sh*ts Amazing.
 5 years ago '08        #34
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2081 2081
 deadwrong03 said:
 5 years ago '12        #35
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 deadwrong03 said:
 5 years ago '08        #36
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,289 | Props total: 22194 22194
After working at Verizon as a supervisor for care and tech and a rep for care and tech, I can say honestly say none of them live up to the hype.
The running joke on iPhones was "Smart phones for dumb people", meaning they give all users the same experience, you have to use the iTunes software, and you didn't really have a unique user experience. They were good for first time advanced device users because it gave you a guided experience for the most part. Nothing was ground breaking. The reception was awful and siri sucked most of the time. They were basically a status symbol, but meaningless now since every carrier has them.
Androids had a ton of bugs due to being an open source device. You could download an app made by any random person, therefore you were the beta tester. It would cause your phone to crash, reboot and do stuff other stuff didn't want, even downloading malware programs. The rate in which they were turned out meant a top of the line piece of hardware was only "cream of the crop" for 4-6 months before the next step in evolution was announced.
And Windows They weren't getting support from 3rd party vendors like the leading OS's so their app library sucked.
Get what ever phone you like. Be a iSheep, Droid fanboy, or Windows wh0ore. Bottom line, they'll suit your needs specifically and you'll find value in whatever OS works best for you.

Honestly if that is the iPhone 5, Apple quit trying a long time ago, I guess if it's not broke don't fix it. They have a hell of a marketing department and they know what their consumer wants.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 deadwrong03 said:
Hit'em with that Jitterbug...
 5 years ago '10        #38
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23798 23798
droids >
 5 years ago '04        #39
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
 LexHeyden said:
After working at Verizon as a supervisor for care and tech and a rep for care and tech, I can say honestly say none of them live up to the hype.
The running joke on iPhones was "Smart phones for dumb people", meaning they give all users the same experience, you have to use the iTunes software, and you didn't really have a unique user experience. They were good for first time advanced device users because it gave you a guided experience for the most part. Nothing was ground breaking. The reception was awful and siri sucked most of the time. They were basically a status symbol, but meaningless now since every carrier has them.
Androids had a ton of bugs due to being an open source device. You could download an app made by any random person, therefore you were the beta tester. It would cause your phone to crash, reboot and do stuff other stuff didn't want, even downloading malware programs. The rate in which they were turned out meant a top of the line piece of hardware was only "cream of the crop" for 4-6 months before the next step in evolution was announced.
And Windows They weren't getting support from 3rd party vendors like the leading OS's so their app library sucked.
Get what ever phone you like. Be a iSheep, Droid fanboy, or Windows wh0ore. Bottom line, they'll suit your needs specifically and you'll find value in whatever OS works best for you.

Honestly if that is the iPhone 5, Apple quit trying a long time ago, I guess if it's not broke don't fix it. They have a hell of a marketing department and they know what their consumer wants.

5 years ago '06        #40
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Not surprised.. Looks like the same iphone.. Pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago