Jul 27 - ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

"He needs to save his act for the jury because no one here is buying it,” the worker said. “Everyone is convinced he is faking it.”

He planned and executed this massacre, mailed sketches of it to his school, booby trapped his apartment (even told the arresting officers he did) and now he has amnesia?

They need to water board his a.ss until his amnesia subsides! F-ing coward!
 5 years ago '06        #142
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 Fras1788 said:
I'm far from simple minded man. Calling people who question authority simple minded makes you the simple minded individual.

I bet the CIA planted the bombs, and threatened him, so basically if he didn't go through with the shooting, he would've went back to his APT and everything would've blown up.

There's so many Government programs that could've EASILY made him not remember sh*t, but go through with this heinous crime...OR maybe trained professionals went in, did the job, through him in the Tear Gas smoke, and ran off as he just stood there not knowing what the fu*k was going on. Who knows? But to say I'm simple minded is atrocious.

I think the better way to go about this would be to discuss it with an open mind, between you, me, and everyone else on BX rather than give jabs and personal insults. Many people who don't believe any conspiracy theories often do that. Things should be discussed, and people shouldn't close their mind to any possibilities. We live in a fu*ked up world, and a fu*ked up country with technology and mind altering drugs/techniques that we don't even know about. To think this is impossible to be a conspiracy is foolish. To discuss how it could be would get more accomplished.

Do you really trust our news man? Do you really trust our law enforcement anymore after seeing them punch women protestors, and throw exploding canisters are dudes heads, without having any care for their fellow Americans/Humans??

Do you trust our congress/government? We're $16trillion in debt right now, do you think they give a flying fu*k about you and I? No. They do not, they know they will always have bodies to use as game-pieces in this worldwide game of bullsh*t. You need to look at the larger picture, and what the end goal is. I never believed in ANY of this sh*t that I'm explaining, and I used to talk sh*t to everyone that mentioned it, cause they seemed like absolute lunatics....

Once you open up your mind and look into sh*t you realize... "Holy fu*k!? "

The only reason those people seem so crazy is because they've done enough research into nearly every aspect of the Economy, Gun Control, our Freedoms being taken away, Current Events, etc etc, and they're so frustrated about the truth that they feel like they have to tell everyone what they know, and it comes off as people being lunatics because this sh*t is truly SOOO unbelievable. The people you think are crazy conspiracy theorists, are just people that actually care about PEOPLE, and people knowing the possible truths about hidden agendas in our puppet run, elitist country that we live in. Our CIA has their hands in EVERYTHING AROUND THE WORLD. Drug Smuggling, Drug Busting, OUR GOVT' IS ON BOTH SIDES. You can't lose if you play for both teams right?

Look at Syria, they're helping Al-Qaeda take over the rebels, but I thought they were our enemies???

LOOK AT THE LARGER PICTURE, and you will see. If you put yourself in a fantasy world, and for arguments sake look into "conspiracies" and believe them all (for just one second without arguing it)

You'll say, "Holy fu*king sh*t, some of this illuminati sh*t, MAKES SENSE"

More so than the CNN/FOX/ABC/CBS/NBC version of the stories.

I care about human life, not cash. Thats why I look into conspiracies.

Do I believe them all? No, but not finding anything out on your own, and believing all the hearsay and/or bullsh*t propaganda (that the US admits it uses) is worse than being a crazy "theorist"

Why the fu*k do you think all these countries in the world hate us? For no reason right?

WE ARE LYING, MANIPULATIVE PIECES OF sh*t TO THE WORLD, AND THATS THE TRUTH.
Mad props, my friend, mad props!
 07-28-2012, 12:17 PM         #143
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe him, he dont look like a k!ller to me, he looked shook/shocked all the time
 5 years ago '10        #144
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
He has amnesia about going out and shooting all those innocent people, yet he mailed notebooks detailing the k!lling before the k!lling? And set his apartment rigged with explosives before the k!lling? Not to mention HE was the one who told authorities his apartment was booby-trapped. If he has "amnesia", how would he remember he booby-trapped his apartment prior to the shooting????

Fry this motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '05        #145
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
Now this i can belive. Say what you want but this is another result of the government MKULTRA brainwashing program. He really doesnt have a clue about whats going on. Look how stunned he looks on every recent picture. Come on yall really gonna sit here and belive what the media is telling you right now?? This was a carefully orchestrated attack,yall still asleep if you cant see whats going on. Unplug yourself. Everything is not what it seems in this world.
 5 years ago '06        #146
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 MistaKlean said:
He has amnesia about going out and shooting all those innocent people, yet he mailed notebooks detailing the k!lling before the k!lling? And set his apartment rigged with explosives before the k!lling? Not to mention HE was the one who told authorities his apartment was booby-trapped. If he has "amnesia", how would he remember he booby-trapped his apartment prior to the shooting????

Fry this motherfu*ker.
You know somebody can do whatever someone tells them to under the right drug right? And he could forget it all happening,how do u know he shot all those people? Some witnesses and police said there was more the one person involved,Im not saying this or that is true,I'm just saying anything is possible
 5 years ago '06        #147
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
If you're talkin about scopolamine or "devils breath"... then no... they cant. The person has to be there directing them.. giving them step by step directions .. its not like you can just tell em what to do they send em on their way.
And how are u so sure that didn't happen? We don't know anything
 5 years ago '07        #148
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277

[pic - click to view]

his apartment was set-up...hmmm....

5 years ago '04        #149
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
 Dos-effect said:
So theoretically the dude used his own son to pull his a.ss out the fire, or was his son used against him as leverage Im not understanding the ploy.......honestly asking......
He came up with a program that shows how elitist have been stealing money basically and can pinpoint exactly which bank accounts have that stolen money....if this is true then damn this just made the story that much crazier
 5 years ago '04        #150
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Not to pick sides or anything, but to those who abusively dismiss the fact that this whole thing is likely staged.. Or any other obvious conspiracies. Do you fear that if this holds true, it will cause you to question your past and things you were taught regarding the Gov't, History itself and possibly religion? I'm asking because I can't honestly think of a reason to just passionately hate others who don't think the same way as you, or believe everything they are told.
 07-28-2012, 01:37 PM         #151
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it strange that in a day & age like that in which we live; where too much INDEPENDENT thinking gets you labeled a "terrorist ", that theses events unfolded.
How can a young man, merely 24 years of age, manage to have the finances, resources, & connections to acquire bombS, all those guns, & a gas mask. How was he allowed to literally WALK into a theater and commit these atrocities.

Seems like we're NOT GETTING THE WHOLE STORY...
 5 years ago '07        #152
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
he'll get bail just like zimmerman
 5 years ago '12        #153
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
I pretty much read everything on this thread and it is alot to grasp but a lot of good open minded analogies. The more educated we can get on the situation the better. Truthfully this situation is loaded wit sketch and shady sh*t and something just doesnt feel right about how this all went down and im gonna be watchin the trial like

They couldnt find a motive for casey anthony and let that baby k!ller go
 5 years ago '08        #154
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Fras1788 said:
Is that what he said? Did you hear James Holmes himself say "Hey I want to be famous?"
Who told you that?

Were you best friends with James Holmes?

Did you help him plan this attack, and wish him the best on his conquest to become famous?

Did you date James Holmes, and know his truthful inner most feelings?

Your sources are CNN or FOX. Please off yourself. The guy was completely dazed, and literally has no idea where he is, or what he even did.

this theory isnt the worst ive heard, but i think the real question here is did YOU date him, because you seem pretty protective over someone you have zero connection to.

i dont know enough either way to say confidently whats going on, but the guy was firing guns into a crowd. whether he did it himself or body snatchers did it, people are dead. when you decide to send out a journal detailing your plan, booby trap your apartment with gas bombs & pretend to be the joker your right to plea insanity or get anything less than the death penalty should go out the window. what seems more realistic? the memory erasing drugs the govt gave him are wearing off? or that it sunk in that hes in jail and hes not going anywhere and once that happend he realized maybe his plan wasnt the best idea and its time to start backtracking? im gonna go with the latter.

so bottom line, i dont know if theres a conspiracy. no one does. but anytime ANYTHING happens, an international scandal, or a drug overdose, or a missing pet cat, SOMEONE thinks its a conspiracy, and more times than not id be correct a.ssuming it isnt. so im just gonna stick with that way of thinking until I see some actual proof of these "conspiracies".

07-28-2012, 01:50 PM         #155
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
instead of questioning how this is a government move or a conspiracy

think of the fact people are paid millions to know how people think and are in charge of knowing the aftermath of situations like these and the fact they know the outcome from peoples thinking

then question, whats the benefit of yall questioning this type of thing so obviously since to yall the facts are so obvious

it was so well orchestrated with so many clues and open doors yet you have the main opinion ( the internet ) questioning the very basis of the incident

the point of the supposed open doors is to make yall question, whichll be a benefit to some organisation

if true
 5 years ago '09        #156
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,977 | Props total: 67313 67313
 TheMindOf said:
People are so naive.

[pic - click to view]

If the US government can do this to it's own in the name of OIL..

fu*k makes you think they care if 12 people die, if it serves their "greater" purpose?

yup...the goverment k!lls anybody it wants anytime it wants and uses a patsy to take the fall
 5 years ago '07        #157
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 MistaKlean said:

Fry this motherfu*ker.
notebook makes it seem more like a set up....planting that motive
 07-28-2012, 02:59 PM         #158
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:

[pic - click to view]

That is weird as fu*k the ears, nose, and eyebrows are completely different how can that be?
 07-28-2012, 03:19 PM         #159
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
because hes not smiling?

it doesnt matter anyway,im sure they have other ways of identifying james holmes then a picture
are you retarded the noses are completely different
 5 years ago '10        #160
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 illement said:
Take the tin foil hat off n*gga

Serious Question: Do you REALLY believe that the government has NEVER lied to it's people?

If you believe that than you, my friend, are more naive than anyone you're accusing of wearing a "tin foil" hat.

I really don't understand how people take everything at face value. Like why would I believe something JUST because its reported on TV?

IDK how n*ggas can live with the mentality "Oh, It was on the news, that means it MUST be 100% true and 100% accurate"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago