most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2012, 08:08 PM         #81
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Wow interesting video a lot of stuff thats NOT being talked about in the mainstream... That riot shield is the creepiest part because it does look like it says POLICE or SWAT on it. Wonder who the kid was?

Also not bring talked about is that Colorado University held an identical drill on same day asthe shooting.Drills were all being run on 9/11, and on 7/7 bombings of the same exact scenarios. Maybe its all just a coincidence and we're really just "conspiracy f*gs"
 5 years ago '08        #82
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 beeboywhoo said:
how you know the gas mask wasnt dropped on his way into entering the building???? who said it had to be 'dropped' when the 'real shooters' fled
 5 years ago '10        #83
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
People are so naive.

[pic - click to view]

If the US government can do this to it's own in the name of OIL..

fu*k makes you think they care if 12 people die, if it serves their "greater" purpose?
 07-27-2012, 08:19 PM         #84
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuiceDigaho said:
the idiocy in this thread is MIND BLOWING!

this is not a conspiracy.....9/11 was a set up....this is just a story about a reject who didnt fit in or was bullied and decided to take out his frustrations and anger in a way that he related to through his action comics and movies.....give it up you pussholes looking for something that aint there
Shut up. Nobody is looking for something that aint there we're just looking for answers on what we're not being told like

-Who opened the door?
-Why was there a second gas mask, and a riot shield outside?
-Why was there a drill being held at the Colorado University of the same scenario on a day that the students were suppose to be on vacation?...Another weird coincidence was this was the school that Holmes attended and was apart of the elite students maybe he was part of the same weird program

But nah none of that is the least bit suspicious guess we're all idiots

Last edited by surreyjack; 07-27-2012 at 08:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #85
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
HMmm what to believe?
 07-27-2012, 08:20 PM         #86
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
I'm far from simple minded man. Calling people who question authority simple minded makes you the simple minded individual.

I bet the CIA planted the bombs, and threatened him, so basically if he didn't go through with the shooting, he would've went back to his APT and everything would've blown up.

There's so many Government programs that could've EASILY made him not remember sh*t, but go through with this heinous crime...OR maybe trained professionals went in, did the job, through him in the Tear Gas smoke, and ran off as he just stood there not knowing what the fu*k was going on. Who knows? But to say I'm simple minded is atrocious.

I think the better way to go about this would be to discuss it with an open mind, between you, me, and everyone else on BX rather than give jabs and personal insults. Many people who don't believe any conspiracy theories often do that. Things should be discussed, and people shouldn't close their mind to any possibilities. We live in a fu*ked up world, and a fu*ked up country with technology and mind altering drugs/techniques that we don't even know about. To think this is impossible to be a conspiracy is foolish. To discuss how it could be would get more accomplished.

Do you really trust our news man? Do you really trust our law enforcement anymore after seeing them punch women protestors, and throw exploding canisters are dudes heads, without having any care for their fellow Americans/Humans??

Do you trust our congress/government? We're $16trillion in debt right now, do you think they give a flying fu*k about you and I? No. They do not, they know they will always have bodies to use as game-pieces in this worldwide game of bullsh*t. You need to look at the larger picture, and what the end goal is. I never believed in ANY of this sh*t that I'm explaining, and I used to talk sh*t to everyone that mentioned it, cause they seemed like absolute lunatics....

Once you open up your mind and look into sh*t you realize... "Holy fu*k!? "

The only reason those people seem so crazy is because they've done enough research into nearly every aspect of the Economy, Gun Control, our Freedoms being taken away, Current Events, etc etc, and they're so frustrated about the truth that they feel like they have to tell everyone what they know, and it comes off as people being lunatics because this sh*t is truly SOOO unbelievable. The people you think are crazy conspiracy theorists, are just people that actually care about PEOPLE, and people knowing the possible truths about hidden agendas in our puppet run, elitist country that we live in. Our CIA has their hands in EVERYTHING AROUND THE WORLD. Drug Smuggling, Drug Busting, OUR GOVT' IS ON BOTH SIDES. You can't lose if you play for both teams right?

Look at Syria, they're helping Al-Qaeda take over the rebels, but I thought they were our enemies???

LOOK AT THE LARGER PICTURE, and you will see. If you put yourself in a fantasy world, and for arguments sake look into "conspiracies" and believe them all (for just one second without arguing it)

You'll say, "Holy fu*king sh*t, some of this illuminati sh*t, MAKES SENSE"

More so than the CNN/FOX/ABC/CBS/NBC version of the stories.

I care about human life, not cash. Thats why I look into conspiracies.

Do I believe them all? No, but not finding anything out on your own, and believing all the hearsay and/or bullsh*t propaganda (that the US admits it uses) is worse than being a crazy "theorist"

Why the fu*k do you think all these countries in the world hate us? For no reason right?

WE ARE LYING, MANIPULATIVE PIECES OF sh*t TO THE WORLD, AND THATS THE TRUTH.
Agreed
 07-27-2012, 08:21 PM         #87
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
how you know the gas mask wasnt dropped on his way into entering the building???? who said it had to be 'dropped' when the 'real shooters' fled

Are you really that fu*king stupid??????? n*gga dropped the gas mask outside so he could inhale some of that gas himself lmfaooooooo and conspiracy theorists are the retards??

BTW the shooter was wearing a mask at the time of the attack.
 5 years ago '10        #88
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 surreyjack said:

Are you really that fu*king stupid??????? n*gga dropped the gas mask outside so he could inhale some of that gas himself lmfaooooooo and conspiracy theorists are the retards??

BTW the shooter was wearing a mask at the time of the attack.
Lmaoo i thought of that after i hit enter but i aint no bi*ch and didnt delete my msg.. truth is i never even checked out the news itself for the details , i dont know how the shootings went down just know the summary of what he did. @ myself

I just like trollin the n*ggas in here for an argument
 5 years ago '10        #89
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 surreyjack said:
Shut up. Nobody is looking for something that aint there we're just looking for answers on what we're not being told like

-Who opened the door?
-Why was there a drill being held at the Colorado University of the same scenario on a day that the students were suppose to be on vacation?...Another weird coincidence was this was the school that Holmes attended and was apart of the elite students maybe he was part of the same weird program

i thought the reason why there was a drill was because of the letters from holmes no?
 5 years ago '09        #90
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
Why k!ll all those people though, who is that important?

Last edited by NoHope; 07-27-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #91
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
The former California honor student picks at his meals on some days, and doesn’t eat at all on others. A typical breakfast would include sausage and grits, while lunch could mean a ham sandwich.
so how do ppl be fat in jail then? man i know u aint suppose to get 5 star meals but damn. sausage and grits? prolly get like 1 patty and 2 teaspoons of grits
 5 years ago '08        #92
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,778 | Props total: 12280 12280
The former California honor student picks at his meals on some days, and doesn’t eat at all on others. A typical breakfast would include sausage and grits, while lunch could mean a ham sandwich.

Dummy I had a egg and cheese sausage biscuit for breakfast, skipped lunch and just smashed some Chicken Parm for dinner Imma savor each bite of food everyday in your memory...rot in hell you piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #93
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 surreyjack said:

-Who opened the door?

Ok so let's just say you are right and he's a patsy and yada yada yada.......WHAT IS THE fu*kING MOTIVE???

This happened a week ago and court hasnt even really started and we got a bunch of sherlock holmes muhfukkas doing their PI work and coming to their own conclusions and passing it off as truth.....mufukka you wasnt with him shootin in the theatre lol
 5 years ago '05        #94
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 ra1n said:
@ casually saying "9/11 was a set up"

you're just as much of an idiot if not more

In order to believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, you have to make a ton more a.ssumptions than the James Holmes conspiracy
no ppl like you make the a.ssumption that after 9/11 everything is a conspiracy and everyone has ulterior motives....lol.....come out your basement homey...life is good
 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM         #95
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Your questions have simple explanations:

1) who opened the door? he bought a ticket to the movie, was in the theatre, then went through the exit to get his guns and propped the door open.

2) cops had gas masks...if you listen to the 9/11 tape you can even hear cops requesting gas masks.

3) more coincidence - you're trying to find a pattern in random data

free yourself from magical thinking:
1) That could be. Or it could have been the second suspect, or maybe Holes himself opening the door for the real shooter.
2) If it was a cops it wouldn't have had the evidence marker beside it in the pictures idiot. Also what about the lone riot shield?
-If YOU listen to the 911 tapes you'll also hear mention of a second suspect/shooter also.
3) You can believe that if you want I cant stop you from being a naive idiot.
No need for you to even respond to me because if you really believe that drills being run on two of the biggest terrorist attacks in the world, with the same exact scenarios of what happened, AT THE SAME TIME OF THE ATTACKS is all just a coincidence well then....You are a good little sheep dog. You deserve a treat go have you some fluoride water bi*ch n*gga.

Last edited by surreyjack; 07-27-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #96
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
If the gov't was behind this, the k!ller would be a minority. That's the reason why I don't believe the conspiracy theory's.
 5 years ago '10        #97
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
 GriffMcfly said:
MK ultra

[pic - click to view]

07-27-2012, 09:55 PM         #98
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinylDigga213 said:
If the gov't was behind this, the k!ller would be a minority. That's the reason why I don't believe the conspiracy theory's.

Or maybe...

They knew you'd think that...

So they changed it to white dude to throw you off.

5 years ago '09        #99
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 1504 1504
buncha smart dumb muhfuccas in here
 5 years ago '10        #100
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 VinylDigga213 said:

I can't tell if you're serious or just trying to turn this into a race thread.

Outside of the VA tech shooting, you'd be hard pressed to find a mass mass shooting where the victim was anything besides white

- St. Valentine's Day Massacre (all white)

- Columbine

- The 101 California Street Shooting

- Luby's massacre

- University Of Texas Clock Tower Shooting

And the list goes on. All committed by white males. So why then would they say a minority did it? What's believable about that?

Please explain
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy