Jul 27 - ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2012, 05:43 PM         #61
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He might have a cellphone in his stomach that's why it hurts. He should tell the cops why so serious? And just have a good time. Might as well, you ain't gonna die in jail.
 5 years ago '04        #62
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
if he was black.... it would be...

black man: Why am i in jail? i cant remember anything
feds: 2 life sentences in prison i bet you will remember n*gga.

Insanity for holmes, Not Guilty for Zimmerman. Ready for the riots after zimmerman.
 07-27-2012, 05:51 PM         #63
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
I'm far from simple minded man. Calling people who question authority simple minded makes you the simple minded individual.

I bet the CIA planted the bombs, and threatened him, so basically if he didn't go through with the shooting, he would've went back to his APT and everything would've blown up.

There's so many Government programs that could've EASILY made him not remember sh*t, but go through with this heinous crime...OR maybe trained professionals went in, did the job, through him in the Tear Gas smoke, and ran off as he just stood there not knowing what the fu*k was going on. Who knows? But to say I'm simple minded is atrocious.

I think the better way to go about this would be to discuss it with an open mind, between you, me, and everyone else on BX rather than give jabs and personal insults. Many people who don't believe any conspiracy theories often do that. Things should be discussed, and people shouldn't close their mind to any possibilities. We live in a fu*ked up world, and a fu*ked up country with technology and mind altering drugs/techniques that we don't even know about. To think this is impossible to be a conspiracy is foolish. To discuss how it could be would get more accomplished.

Do you really trust our news man? Do you really trust our law enforcement anymore after seeing them punch women protestors, and throw exploding canisters are dudes heads, without having any care for their fellow Americans/Humans??

Do you trust our congress/government? We're $16trillion in debt right now, do you think they give a flying fu*k about you and I? No. They do not, they know they will always have bodies to use as game-pieces in this worldwide game of bullsh*t. You need to look at the larger picture, and what the end goal is. I never believed in ANY of this sh*t that I'm explaining, and I used to talk sh*t to everyone that mentioned it, cause they seemed like absolute lunatics....

Once you open up your mind and look into sh*t you realize... "Holy fu*k!? "

The only reason those people seem so crazy is because they've done enough research into nearly every aspect of the Economy, Gun Control, our Freedoms being taken away, Current Events, etc etc, and they're so frustrated about the truth that they feel like they have to tell everyone what they know, and it comes off as people being lunatics because this sh*t is truly SOOO unbelievable. The people you think are crazy conspiracy theorists, are just people that actually care about PEOPLE, and people knowing the possible truths about hidden agendas in our puppet run, elitist country that we live in. Our CIA has their hands in EVERYTHING AROUND THE WORLD. Drug Smuggling, Drug Busting, OUR GOVT' IS ON BOTH SIDES. You can't lose if you play for both teams right?

Look at Syria, they're helping Al-Qaeda take over the rebels, but I thought they were our enemies???

LOOK AT THE LARGER PICTURE, and you will see. If you put yourself in a fantasy world, and for arguments sake look into "conspiracies" and believe them all (for just one second without arguing it)

You'll say, "Holy fu*king sh*t, some of this illuminati sh*t, MAKES SENSE"

More so than the CNN/FOX/ABC/CBS/NBC version of the stories.

I care about human life, not cash. Thats why I look into conspiracies.

Do I believe them all? No, but not finding anything out on your own, and believing all the hearsay and/or bullsh*t propaganda (that the US admits it uses) is worse than being a crazy "theorist"

Why the fu*k do you think all these countries in the world hate us? For no reason right?

WE ARE LYING, MANIPULATIVE PIECES OF sh*t TO THE WORLD, AND THATS THE TRUTH.

I second that.
 5 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
My main question is why he didn't try to escape after the shooting. He just walked out. Usually with these situations they commit suicide or leave a manifesto. Or they're proud of what they did and are defiant in court.. This dude looks legitimately scared and confused when I see him on TV

This sh*t don't add up.
 5 years ago '10        #65
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Sean McDevitt said:
our justice system
 5 years ago '06        #66
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
Dude is a sleeper..

The Psychiatrist is probably dead..

Or maybe I'm just CRAZY?! CRAZY I TELL YA!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #67
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
white people stay playing the insane role after they commit a terrible crime.....
 5 years ago '04        #68
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
I mean its not hard to believe that he doesnt remember any of the sh*t he did. Think about it, you have to be out of your fu*kin mind to do some sh*t like this in the first place! Its all type of mental illnesses where people commit crimes and then all of a sudden have no memory of it.

Im sure it could easily be faked but come on. Dude was in medical school to get his PhD or some sh*t right? Then all of a sudden he drops out and then goes on this rampage? You have to be out of your fu*kin mind to do this sh*t.
 07-27-2012, 06:47 PM         #69
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
This wasn't just some random dude.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.
Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money.

The massive banking crime being investigated by the US Senate is called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Ministry intelligence officials note in this report that it is “no coincidence” that this Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing their shocking report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

oh sh*t. no doubt this was a black ops operation. anybody who thinks otherwise is a fu*king idiot like that endlesslies fu*k boy.
 5 years ago '05        #70
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
lol at people doubtin it being fake, wait about 5 years and see how much your thoughts changed about this.
 5 years ago '10        #71
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
MK ultra
 5 years ago '08        #72
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
I called this, he was brainwashed by a Psych I guaranteed you he saw one before this happened, no doubt about it.

He was just a MK patsy found MEEK/CALM in Shutdown mode near his car. He was never seen k!lling anybody the real k!llers ran out of there, this was a PSY-Op in every sense of that term.

For all we know he was the guy who got the MK trigger to go open the door so 5 seconds later the shooters would come in to pull off this operation, the reason for it who knows maybe they came to take out that chick they missed in Toronto shooting, a Patsy/fall guy is always used for the distraction.

Police already say in the scanners 2 suspects ran away with bagpacks on, they found 2
gas masks in that crime scene, this attack was very coordinated attack is also repeated over the scanners.

[video - click to view]

But again this to the masses is just sold as another wacko goes crazy over Batman and k!lls people, they are like whatever oh yeah Olympics/NFL season is just around the corner, as long I as I ain't get k!lled in that whatever, people don't care to look into these type of stories

They still think Gabbie Giftford was the target of that Arizona shooting, not realizing IT WAS THE JUDGE THAT DIE who was the target, do you even know that?.

Again for all we know he was the guy who got "the call"( MK TRIGGER ) and opened the exit door, it was all Dark in the Theater. He leaves with his phone looking normal and he was not the guy who came in 5 seconds later all decked out in Black Gear acting like a BlackOps agent seeking to k!ll a target in there, they need to do a check on the victims btw I bet somebody in there was a target and I am a.ssuming is that chick they missed in Toronto shooting, you think it was a coincidence she got caught up in this shooting? come on now.

This sh*t's not as simple as you think, it goes deep the rabbit hole always goes deep remember that, sh*t many have already pointed out the MURAL IN DENVER AIRPORT looks just like a representation of what happened. The CIA OPERATIONS ARE NOW RUN OUT OF DENVER if you didn't know, we are free to speculate or take it for what it is, do people still understand how MLK/JFK were k!lled? no we don't but they leave speculation and a few like to get into speculating those that don't care and just want to live in their bubble it's all good but don'tget all wild over people thinking in ways you don't about issues like this.

Last edited by The N; 07-27-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Will the real alex jones please stand up???
 5 years ago '09        #74
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Mk ultra? Dude who shot Kennedy said the same thing
 5 years ago '05        #75
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,244 | Props total: 9652 9652
 5 years ago '05        #76
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 5 years ago '04        #77
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Dos-effect said:
you must have missed "I think" part my comment..................so because he was dazed he does not know what he did? Get your simple minded a.ss out of here.......This is one lone nut doing some lone nut sh*t that was very possible to do.......all he had to do was open the door and start blasting, there was no security, no building to climb, no secret agents to look out for.....it was the easiest shooting spree ever........plus who put the bomb in his apartment that he admitted to? Most people who shoot up places k!ll themselves......he had PLENTY of time to do so.....why didn't he? Your too willing to put this on somebody else when this is just him bruh.........normally I give the benefit of the doubt, but not for this fu*ker....he opened fire on women and children........that type of sh*t deserves no sympathy.......these people were obviously innocent and had nothing to do with his life.......
stop reaching, i hate people like you. you start preaching that scientology sh*t around everyone and embarrass your friends... people dont like you, i just want to let you know this for a fact. loose change a.ss mother fu*ker, calling someone simple as if youre a scholar talking to a baby. youre not intelligent for thinking this one into the ground, youre a lame a.ss motherfu*ker that no one wants to hear. you fall for that gullible sh*t like internet memes people make up on facebook. get d!cked
 5 years ago '10        #78
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
honestly if holmes was just the guy who opens the door, he should get life or death penalty for even being involved.. dont u watch movies like alpha dog or whatever them accomplices also get it pretty bad. even if he knew what was going to happen and wasnt actually there , his a.ss would get it bad just for not telling authority
 5 years ago '05        #79
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
the idiocy in this thread is MIND BLOWING!

this is not a conspiracy.....9/11 was a set up....this is just a story about a reject who didnt fit in or was bullied and decided to take out his frustrations and anger in a way that he related to through his action comics and movies.....give it up you pussholes looking for something that aint there
 5 years ago '10        #80
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
how you know the gas mask wasnt dropped on his way into entering the building???? who said it had to be 'dropped' when the 'real shooters' fled
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy