Jul 27 - ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2012, 10:01 AM         #21
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bony said:
this reminds me of the movie Arlington Road.. people feel safer knowing 1 person is behind it all and that he is already in custody... as opposed to the fact that someone else is most likely involved too and hasnt been arrested or identified.... and there is ONLY one place to get police issue gear.. THE POLICE
there's tons of police gear on the black market, all you need are connects.
 5 years ago '04        #22
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 Dos-effect said:
you must have missed "I think" part my comment..................so because he was dazed he does not know what he did? Get your simple minded a.ss out of here.......This is one lone nut doing some lone nut sh*t that was very possible to do.......all he had to do was open the door and start blasting, there was no security, no building to climb, no secret agents to look out for.....it was the easiest shooting spree ever........plus who put the bomb in his apartment that he admitted to? Most people who shoot up places k!ll themselves......he had PLENTY of time to do so.....why didn't he? Your too willing to put this on somebody else when this is just him bruh.........normally I give the benefit of the doubt, but not for this fu*ker....he opened fire on women and children........that type of sh*t deserves no sympathy.......these people were obviously innocent and had nothing to do with his life.......
also.. how do you know he told police about the bombs in his appartment? is it because cnn or fox news told you? did you actually hear him tell a cop that?
 5 years ago '04        #23
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 S.TEX said:
there's tons of police gear on the black market, all you need are connects.
yea, but where does that gear come from? all that sh*t is TOTALLY traceable back to the original police it came from
 07-27-2012, 10:06 AM         #24
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bony said:
yea, but where does that gear come from? all that sh*t is TOTALLY traceable back to the original police it came from
that means nothing, once it's out of the station it can end up anywhere.

that's from LA, imagine some small a.ss police department.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
lots of psycho active drugs will do that to you.
 07-27-2012, 10:09 AM         #26
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Detail will come I guess. My thoughts he had to have an accomplice...witnesses say someone let him in.....but the media removed that part of the story.....for what ever reason I don't know.........but he had to have a financial backing......the truth is in the gun purchases who ever money he used should be able to be traced. ....it might be a rich socialite kid or some sh*t like that.......
Dude, I said this in another thread and noone said sh*t. What happened to that website he was on where they cheered after he did it? Saying "He actually went through with it" and all this sh*t? Could it be possible that maybe someone from that site helped him out financially?
 5 years ago '10        #27
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
this is all prolly his PhD Thesis
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
This wasn't just some random dude.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.
Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money.

The massive banking crime being investigated by the US Senate is called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Ministry intelligence officials note in this report that it is “no coincidence” that this Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing their shocking report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-27-2012 at 10:17 AM..
 07-27-2012, 10:14 AM         #29
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
I'm far from simple minded man. Calling people who question authority simple minded makes you the simple minded individual.

I bet the CIA planted the bombs, and threatened him, so basically if he didn't go through with the shooting, he would've went back to his APT and everything would've blown up.

Do you really trust our news man? Do you really trust our law enforcement anymore after seeing them punch women protestors, and throw exploding canisters are dudes heads, without having any care for their fellow Americans/Humans??

You need to look at the larger picture, and what the end goal is. I never believed in ANY of this sh*t that I'm explaining, and I used to talk sh*t to everyone that mentioned it, cause they seemed like absolute lunatics....

LOOK AT THE LARGER PICTURE, and you will see. If you put yourself in a fantasy world, and for arguments sake look into "conspiracies" and believe them all (for just one second without arguing it)

You'll say, "Holy fu*king sh*t, some of this illuminati sh*t, MAKES SENSE"

More so than the CNN/FOX/ABC/CBS/NBC version of the stories.

I care about human life, not cash. Thats why I look into conspiracies.

Do I believe them all? No, but not finding anything out on your own, and believing all the hearsay and/or bullsh*t propaganda (that the US admits it uses) is worse than being a crazy "theorist"

Why the fu*k do you think all these countries in the world hate us? For no reason right? ::

WE ARE LYING, MANIPULATIVE PIECES OF sh*t TO THE WORLD, AND THATS THE TRUTH.
The fact that you wrong that long a.ss paragraph lets me know you have no idea who you are talking too. My problem with conspiracy therorist is they can always bi*ch about what the government is doing or wants to do but they can never really tell you WHY the government will or wants to do something.... If what you are saying is the case , why would they do it and what do they gain....from a logical perspective......What was gained from this guy shooting up people?

Stricter gun laws? No

A permanent ban on a.ssualt rifles? No

A war? No

New Legislation banning guns? No

They gain is nothing dude.....there would be no point in doing this.....absolutely none.........so while you are a.ssuming they did because your anti-government you have no reason to back up your "end result" theory.

And you can be anti'governmnet,.......but wouldn't you rather be anti bullsh*t?
 5 years ago '10        #30
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
our justice system
 07-27-2012, 10:21 AM         #31
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
This wasn't just some random dude.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.
Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money.

The massive banking crime being investigated by the US Senate is called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Ministry intelligence officials note in this report that it is “no coincidence” that this Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing their shocking report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.
So theoretically the dude used his own son to pull his a.ss out the fire, or was his son used against him as leverage Im not understanding the ploy.......honestly asking......
 5 years ago '07        #32
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 endless lies said:

The conspiracy f*gs come marching in 3..........
your the conspiracy mag...whats your theory on this..or are you part of the "investigation".. where is your proof? From official statements? If you did not witness it with your own eyes..your a conspiracy theorist too...

notice this guy never has anything constructive to say..he just insults... pyschologically speaking ..your a step away from this guy holmes

Last edited by Damagegadget; 07-27-2012 at 10:25 AM..
 07-27-2012, 10:25 AM         #33
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
But thats the thing man. Yes There is all of that down the road. There's a summit TODAY, on banning arms globally with the UN running sh*t. A war? Yes, On the people, and I am anti-government and anti-bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

They say "Tanks, Machine Guns" at the top of the website, but they're also going for Small Arms, and are disarming individuals both sane, and "insane"
Who fu*king cares........when you look at the larger scale.......in a world where ONLY WE EXIST...why they fu*k do we need a weapon that can shoot up to 50 rounds in 30 seconds, its just us.......no aliens , no k!ller lions on the loose.......ITS JUST fu*kING US..........maybe this piece of sh*t world will get better with out guns..........your liberties you think you have are just a facade. they dont exist. Your so worried about government in power....you need to worry about the fu*kers in power that are not in the public eye.....
 5 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Who fu*king cares........when you look at the larger scale.......in a world where ONLY WE EXIST...why they fu*k do we need a weapon that can shoot up to 50 rounds in 30 seconds, its just use.......no aliens , no k!ller lions on the loose.......ITS JUST fu*kING US..........maybe this piece of sh*t world will get better with out guns..........your liberties you think you have are just a facade. they dont exist.
your right they don't because of corrupt governments... once we disarm giving them more power then..that eliminates any if we still have liberties. Unless the nations of the world disarm..from the government down then removing guns from people is no answer.

Illegal fire arms are most responsible for murder

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A FULLY-AUTOMATIC RIFLE.

SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A

FULLY-AUTOMATIC RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED

CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

Its not guns

its the society in which people are so divided and ready to degrade..look at the unecessary insulting running around here.. and f!ght each other for no reason that cause ..people not guns..to snap.. or go out and murder people. Everyone looks to blame something rather than take responsibilty as humans.
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So theoretically the dude used his own son to pull his a.ss out the fire, or was his son used against him as leverage Im not understanding the ploy.......honestly asking......
I'm not even sure. I'm having a hard time putting everything together. I mean it kinda seems like someone is using his son as leverage against the dad because that senate panel could wreak havoc on our financial system.

There's so many different sides to this story. But that post was just showing that this isn't some random kid who got bullied like Columbine. This dude and his family had major connections to DARPA, and the internation banking community.

I'm from Aurora. And the moment this happened, I had a feeling that sh*t wasn't right. And with all the other stories like the location of the gas mask, his research studies, the random notebook that was apparently mailed to a shrink, etc.

Still waiting to actually make a final opinion.

AuthenticMade said:
And your sources are other idiots off the internet and youtube videos

You talk as if YOU'RE best friends with Holmes, like you helped him plan it, like you dated him.....son, you have NO IDEA whats going on just like everyone else does.

Its hilarious when some of you try an act like you know more than the next person when it comes to sh*t like this. All of us only know what we're told, anything else is just a bunch of dumb a.sses back and forth

Perhaps you all should just stfu and wait for real info to come out, and stop speculating every time they say some minor sh*t about the guy. "Oh he dont like the food, hes a government pawn, government pawns dont like jail food!"

lol I been locked up before, nobody likes the food
Man I've been locked up in that same jail Arapahoe County a couple of times and the food isn't that bad

But regardless, if you're waiting for all the facts to come out while watching broadcast news, then you're not going to get all the facts. You have to seek out your own information. And most of the truth will come from "conspiracy theorists" or alternate forms of media.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-27-2012 at 10:51 AM..
 07-27-2012, 10:51 AM         #36
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone post Robert Holmes articles that aren't from kook websites? Everything I find on dude is from sh*tty sources.
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 S.TEX said:
can someone post Robert Holmes articles that aren't from kook websites? Everything I find on dude is from sh*tty sources.
Here's one from the Toronto Post

5 years ago '06        #38
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3481 3481
 bony said:
my question is.. where did he get 20,000 dollars worth police/SWAT issued guns and armor for being on unemployment.. how can a man of such stature kick in a steal door that only opens outward? how does that add up?
He was getting a $26,000 yearly grant from National Institutes of Health.

He was also collecting money from unemployment.

Plus, tuition for doctoral students is free at the UC.

Last edited by 01seay; 07-27-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
uhhh.. student loans?

easy u could get 20 thou easily on student loans

u n*ggas are dumb
Most of those student loans go to pay the school first and then you get what's left over.

And he didn't get money from that, he got money from research grants.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-27-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I knew these weirdos were goin to run crazy with this sh*t soon as I read the title...

And once again.. as far as the whole story about his father... NOBODY can confirm it... they all post the same article or two but nobody has proof or even where the RUMOR started in the first place.

lol... fu*kin boxden I tell ya...
I think being normal is beyond weird.. but I did try to dig up other articles and have found the same ole story too..although I found one on russian times I could not view cause work has blocked out that site...

but in the end...what can anyone confirm who isn't a direct witness or part of the investigation?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now