most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2012, 04:50 AM         #1
17118 pageviews
201 comments

twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 27 - ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia

[pic - click to view]

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy k!lled 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

The former California honor student picks at his meals on some days, and doesn’t eat at all on others. A typical breakfast would include sausage and grits, while lunch could mean a ham sandwich.

Holmes was arrested in the parking lot of the Century 16 multiplex in Aurora, Colo., within minutes of his bloody rampage early Friday through a showing of “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Holmes surrendered without incident to police.

The suspect remains under 23-hour lockdown, leaving his cell just once a day. Authorities fear that other inmates could target Holmes and have him wear a bulletproof vest during his daily walk.

The jail worker said most folks inside the county lockup consider Holmes’ memory loss a ruse.

“He needs to save his act for the jury because no one here is buying it,” the worker said. “Everyone is convinced he is faking it.”

Published reports indicated that Holmes mailed a notebook filled with gruesome sketches and details of his plans for the attack in the crowded theater.

The notebook was in a package sent to a professor at the University of Colorado, where Holmes was a Ph.D. candidate until dropping out of school just prior to the k!llings.

The FBI snapped up the evidence after school officials notified them that the package was at the university.

In a statement, the university denied a report that the package sat in its mailroom for a week before the shooting spree.

The package was delivered by the U.S. Postal Service on the Monday after the shootings, and forced the evacuation of a campus building for 2 1/2 hours, the statement said.

The notebook and the rest of the contents were turned over to investigators within hours of the package’s discovery, the university said.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia - NY Daily News

201 comments for "Jul 27 - ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia"

07-27-2012, 04:53 AM         #2
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The conspiracy f*gs come marching in 3..........
 5 years ago '07        #3
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
How crazy would it be if these crazy muhfu*kas were right though?

There are crazy muhfu*kas like Holmes. And our government has lied to us many times. Which is it this time?
 5 years ago '07        #4
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
 endless lies said:

seems like you see their point though and agree it makes sense which is what most just try to point out
 07-27-2012, 05:33 AM         #5
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:
How crazy would it be if these crazy muhfu*kas were right though?

There are crazy muhfu*kas like Holmes. And our government has lied to us many times. Which is it this time?
I'm going to entertain this insanity but one time.

Let's say the government reeaaallly is behind all of this. That the conspiracy f*gs got it right JUST ONE TIME because "but just look at his eyes".

Why?

What would be the government's end game, here? Gun control?
 5 years ago '07        #6
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
^^^^^ getting signed later today if i recall and its election year many red states hate this idea including potential swing states like Florida

thats the theory
 07-27-2012, 06:05 AM         #7
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the funny (and scary) thing is that the jury would probably buy this bullsh*t if he hadn't set his apartment up with bombs. He's fu*ked and rightfully so.

endless lies said:

just point and laugh my dude, even alex jones trolls the fu*k outta them.
 07-27-2012, 06:11 AM         #8
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidmakaveli said:
^^^^^ getting signed later today if i recall and its election year many red states hate this idea including potential swing states like Florida

thats the theory
The global trade in conventional weapons – from warships and battle tanks to f!ghter jets and machine guns – remains poorly regulated. No set of internationally agreed standards exist to ensure that arms are only transferred for appropriate use.
]
how many kats need access to battle tanks n sh*t?
 5 years ago '05        #9
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 endless lies said:

just like sirhan sirhan WAS a conspiracy

until years later when they admitted he was a sleeper cell.
 07-27-2012, 06:24 AM         #10
Bigresse1486  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mass murder to a.ssinations come on this still dosent add up f*ck it conspircy he could very well be a sleeper cell but the bill of rights says i can amass however many guns as i want so i will do so

LLS u can take my gun when u pry it out of my cold dead fingers lls charleston heston
 07-27-2012, 06:26 AM         #11
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
just like sirhan sirhan WAS a conspiracy

until years later when they admitted he was a sleeper cell.
Who admitted he was a sleeper cell?

And, again, I ask:

What is the endgame here? Why is the government sending out neuroscientists to light up movie theaters?
 5 years ago '04        #12
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 endless lies said:

Was gonna say cue the "Government Manchurian candidate/mind control/setup for gun control/CIA operative retard talk"...
 07-27-2012, 08:22 AM         #13
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When and where did he purchase the gun, the gas mask, the body armor.........if he was a manchurian candidate he would not have prepared.......he just would have gone off when activated. I dont think is mental, slow, or stupid...........he wanted to be someone famous and now he is which is probably why he didnt k!ll himself......he wanted to get caught and be infamous...........
 5 years ago '11        #14
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Well he won't need his memory when that needle in his arm. Be so pissed if this dude don't get the death penalty.
 07-27-2012, 08:48 AM         #15
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres sh*t I forget too. Taking out the trash. Getting my oil changed. Whether or not I pulled out when I bone my neighbor. But damn, forgetting I shot up a movie theater? Hmmm...
Told n*ggas. Its all starting to hit that kid. Your life is over!
 07-27-2012, 09:37 AM         #16
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Is that what he said? Did you hear James Holmes himself say "Hey I want to be famous?"
Who told you that?

Were you best friends with James Holmes?

Did you help him plan this attack, and wish him the best on his conquest to become famous?

Did you date James Holmes, and know his truthful inner most feelings?

Your sources are CNN or FOX. Please off yourself. The guy was completely dazed, and literally has no idea where he is, or what he even did.

You think he had no idea what he was doing though?
Dude had too much prep time to be selling himself as some looney toon who slips in & outa reality. Cant buy that. Mafuhka was in jail wildin' out the other day now he cant remember sh*t?
Kid is shook to death right now. And he should be. Its a wrap for ol boy.
 5 years ago '04        #17
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 351 351
my question is.. where did he get 20,000 dollars worth police/SWAT issued guns and armor for being on unemployment.. how can a man of such stature kick in a steal door that only opens outward? how does that add up?
 07-27-2012, 09:44 AM         #18
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Is that what he said? Did you hear James Holmes himself say "Hey I want to be famous?"
Who told you that?

Were you best friends with James Holmes?

Did you help him plan this attack, and wish him the best on his conquest to become famous?

Did you date James Holmes, and know his truthful inner most feelings?

Your sources are CNN or FOX. Please off yourself. The guy was completely dazed, and literally has no idea where he is, or what he even did.

you must have missed "I think" part my comment..................so because he was dazed he does not know what he did? Get your simple minded a.ss out of here.......This is one lone nut doing some lone nut sh*t that was very possible to do.......all he had to do was open the door and start blasting, there was no security, no building to climb, no secret agents to look out for.....it was the easiest shooting spree ever........plus who put the bomb in his apartment that he admitted to? Most people who shoot up places k!ll themselves......he had PLENTY of time to do so.....why didn't he? Your too willing to put this on somebody else when this is just him bruh.........normally I give the benefit of the doubt, but not for this fu*ker....he opened fire on women and children........that type of sh*t deserves no sympathy.......these people were obviously innocent and had nothing to do with his life.......
 07-27-2012, 09:47 AM         #19
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bony said:
my question is.. where did he get 20,000 dollars worth police/SWAT issued guns and armor for being on unemployment.. how can a man of such stature kick in a steal door that only opens outward? how does that add up?
Detail will come I guess. My thoughts he had to have an accomplice...witnesses say someone let him in.....but the media removed that part of the story.....for what ever reason I don't know.........but he had to have a financial backing......the truth is in the gun purchases who ever money he used should be able to be traced. ....it might be a rich socialite kid or some sh*t like that.......
 5 years ago '04        #20
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 351 351
 Dos-effect said:
Detail will come I guess. My thoughts he had to have an accomplice...witnesses say someone let him in.....but the media removed that part of the story.....for what ever reason I don't know.........but he had to have a financial backing......the truth is in the gun purchases who ever money he used should be able to be traced. ....it might be a rich socialite kid or some sh*t like that.......
this reminds me of the movie Arlington Road.. people feel safer knowing 1 person is behind it all and that he is already in custody... as opposed to the fact that someone else is most likely involved too and hasnt been arrested or identified.... and there is ONLY one place to get police issue gear.. THE POLICE
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy