J. Cole - The Cure

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,947 | Props total: 22209 22209
No Blanket n*gga

I see that rondo shout out
 5 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 TriniSoldier said:
No Blanket n*gga

I see that rondo shout out
he aint got no words for Battier tho
 07-27-2012, 07:38 PM         #83
lionlil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lift Off sample
 07-27-2012, 07:41 PM         #84
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J Cole >>Jayz
 07-27-2012, 08:55 PM         #85
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good track and im not a cole fan just saying
 5 years ago '08        #86
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
not a cole stan by any means, but this is tough
could be old tho..?
 07-27-2012, 09:28 PM         #87
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t incredible brehs. Cole keeps growin n/h as an artist & his pen game gittin mo & mo wittier it seems. that "he borin" sh*t to me wuz a funny Bx joke to git stanleys mad but n*ggas gotta k!ll that sh*t. this boy an emcee period. gyoddamn
 5 years ago '11        #88
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 MADIA said:
not a cole stan by any means, but this is tough
could be old tho..?
It's new. He kinda mentions being left off that MTV top 10 list, which came out earlier this year
 07-27-2012, 09:35 PM         #89
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
safe to say slumz is pro-cole
 5 years ago '08        #90
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
You know you're listening to a j cole when he can't go a bar without saying n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #91
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 whowantit said:
This sh*t is dope, came out of nowhere like...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #92
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 Verse said:
"Take It There"

Sky is one of my absolute favorites in the game. With that said, his version isn't ever in the same league as what Cole dropped today. He murdered this.

I think I'm just gonna stop reading folks comments about him cause the majority of them are crazy as hell. If this song bores you, then you don't have a pulse.

Something possessed my wife to download the Kendrick Lamar album. Talk about boring. Dude almost made be crash the whip. ASAP Rocky? Come on. I tried to listen to a Currency song to see what the hype was. He's awful. Just talking. Most of these cats just talk, and about the same sh*t. Cole spits and has variety, but he's boring. I don't understand the hate.
 5 years ago '05        #93
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 MrMayface said:
Sky is one of my absolute favorites in the game. With that said, his version isn't ever in the same league as what Cole dropped today. He murdered this.

I think I'm just gonna stop reading folks comments about him cause the majority of them are crazy as hell. If this song bores you, then you don't have a pulse.

Something possessed my wife to download the Kendrick Lamar album. Talk about boring. Dude almost made be crash the whip. ASAP Rocky? Come on. I tried to listen to a Currency song to see what the hype was. He's awful. Just talking. Most of these cats just talk, and about the same sh*t. Cole spits and has variety, but he's boring. I don't understand the hate.
Good post, understand where you are coming from, but what variety are we talking about with respect to Cole. With the exception of a few outstanding tracks, Cole seems to lack any sort of authority on a track, like he;s not even convinced about what he's rapping about, he put himself in this lane that he is authentic hip hop, so its almost as if he feels he has to do that which is why so much of his music, from the flows, to the voice, sounds the same, and is forgettable, not in "his music is trash" forgettable, but in a "well hes alright" forgettable.

I can obviously see why people like Cole, and he has put in the work so props to him for that, but we havent seen anything remotely new or interesting from him in a while bar a dope track here and there, and thats why people think he's boring. He;s not bad by any means, he's a good rapper, but I don't see anything more to him currently than just bein a good rapper IMO.
 5 years ago '05        #94
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
...I mean what more do yall want? Cole gassed this shyt! Skyzoo version was str8 but come on now if your gonna say some outlandish shyt like skyzoo's was better DONT POST THE SONG when its clearly not lol bar for bar that was a complete domination by Cole...Kall him boring if u want, I guess u don't enjoy real hip hop lyricism...Cole n Kendrick k!llin all these 'new' nigas besides Jon Connor period!
 5 years ago '09        #95
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Too fu*king dope
 5 years ago '10        #96
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 maddnyss said:
Cole's version is at least 5x nicer than the Skyzoo joint posted above. Sorry. Cole k!lled this joint + he's BEEN nice. Haters gonna hate though.
This.

That Skyzoo is nice, but

Cole sh*tted on this. You n*ggas are haters man
 5 years ago '11        #97
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4637 4637
 thegoldenhero said:
what is his version called?
Lift Off
 07-28-2012, 09:09 AM         #98
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Memph Bleek line was fresh
 5 years ago '07        #99
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
Motherfawker,N*99a,Hoe i heard it before. I'll pass. Sometimes you want to be able to hear a track without ever the word being #$&*@. Its all good to mix it up some and expand your vocab.
 5 years ago '04        #100
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2834 2834
 blockburna said:
...I mean what more do yall want? Cole gassed this shyt! Skyzoo version was str8 but come on now if your gonna say some outlandish shyt like skyzoo's was better DONT POST THE SONG when its clearly not lol bar for bar that was a complete domination by Cole...Kall him boring if u want, I guess u don't enjoy real hip hop lyricism...Cole n Kendrick k!llin all these 'new' nigas besides Jon Connor period!
I enjoyed Food and Liqour, The Cool. This Cole person is no where near that lever so don't feed people that real hip hop sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy