Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
If that is true, that is absolutely crazy. Mike has kids and when you have kids, why the hell would you leave anything to your siblings and not your kids? And Janet should be caked up anyway
because typically children are unable to manage money so leaving them millions of $$ isnt always the best idea. I'm glad he left it to his mom though, im sure she can take care of them but she has to be getting pretty damn old now i would imagine. My grandma is 86 adn my mom is 62 and sometimes i hear them say stuff or do stuff that is just retarded and i think to myself "damn, nana is getting old. she didnt used to do this dumb sh*t"
 5 years ago '12        #142
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22115 22115
 Gink said:
you sound like a salty poor black person. try and sound like a man the next time you post, f*g.

Sniggit said:
this dude cant be serious

you must be trolling

no point in arguing or proving you wrong cos from everything else you post you will never realise it anyway

keep believing what you type bro

either youve had just as much psycological trauma as mike so you are in complete and utter denial. or youre just a troll not giving a fk what you type

had so much hatred for the black skin colour, yet he chose to give sh*t loads to different ethnic charities
Don't fu*king listen to Grafted, he's fu*king retarded.

bigscore said:
I luv MJ but think it's fu*ked up that he wouldnt leave the rest of the brothers at least a little something after all he wouldnt have been MJ without the J5...

After seeing the Conrad Murray trial and hearing about the condition that MJ was in and all the "yes men", lawyers and advisors he had around him taking advantage of him i wouldnt be suprised if MJ didnt know all the "fine" details of his will...It sounds like the kids get money (cool) and the mother...but after the mother passes who controls or has say so of MJ's estate??? A bunch of white businesmen???

IMO the family deserves to be involved...

when MJ was going thru his molestation trail he surrounded himself with his brothers and family for support to the point that they alledgedly had an "escape" plan in place to the UAE in case they got advance tip that the verdict was "guilty" and now he wants to sh*t on them???

The Fam repeatedly try to "intervene" with his drug use only to have MJ turn them away and surround himself with "yes men"...

2 mil to each brother would have been pennies from his will....

At the end of it all IMO...MJ was his own worst enemy.

shunning family and surrounding himself with sharks that ultimately led to his death..

[pic - click to view]

Are you retarded? I would hope you know that Michael was a smart man and he had a full thought plan. He knew his mother wouldn't live forever, so see that part where Diana Ross comes in.

Just a lot of you need to stop posting.
 5 years ago '09        #143
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17917 17917
 ThePainkiller said:

Don't fu*king listen to Grafted, he's fu*king retarded.

Are you retarded? I would hope you know that Michael was a smart man and he had a full thought plan. He knew his mother wouldn't live forever, so see that part where Diana Ross comes in.

Just a lot of you need to stop posting.

Youre the only one that sounds retarded...

"Smart" has nothing to do with it. It happens to a lot of huge celebrities

I Luv MJ but how "smart" was he to have a bullsh*t doctor "doping" him up every night with a powerful drug outside a hospital and hot even have a proper medical equipment at hand?

To me that says a lot about his mental state and priorities at the time and i could very easily see the "vultures" taking advantage of him without him being aware.

The man is dead largely because he surround himself with "YES MEN".

You'd be suprised how people at MJ's level rely too heavily on other to put their personal business in place and end up getting fu*ked

on top on the fact that MJ had other issues and a drug problem this type of sh*t could easily go down....and you dont think a "lawyer" in this type of position would-could take advantage of that??

How many stars end up broke or in tax trouble because their "lawyer's" didnt advise them...A lot of them are not that involved in their own finances or the "fine print" of their business and find out about it too late.

There's MILLIONS of dollars at stake here and you think "outside non family people" in postion to exploit MJ's "Will" havent or wouldnt set themselves up for that money?

If you were a member of MJ's immediate family would you sit back and let these lawyers get away with all MJ's a.ssets??

"Michael Jackson's last will and testament is "fake, flawed and fraudulent" with a signature forged by the King of Pop's attorneys, according to Jackson family members.

The Jackson 5 claim they have iron-clad proof that brother Michael Jackson was in New York City on the day he was alleged to have signed his last will and testament in Los Angeles.

Their a.ssertion is that the lawyers forged the signature of Michael Jackson on the will while the singer was 3,000 miles away from L.A. on July 7, 2002.

"According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time," the Jacksons' letter said. "We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the will at hand."

The Jacksons also claim that attorneys John Branca and John McClain lied to make mother Katherine Jackson, 82, agree to increase their percentage of the gross income from her late son's estate.

In Michael Jackson's alleged fake will, he named only his mother and three children as beneficiaries of his estate and ignored the rest of his family including close neices and nephews and his extremely close sister Janet Jackson."

"The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

- The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

- In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that."

"As I reported here exclusively a couple of months ago, Jackson had to borrow money from a bank last year by using a $2 million watch as collateral — so he could pay for the watch.

"a cost attributed to Jackson's debt and probably totaling over $50 million. This means that wherever Michael goes label-wise, he has "nothing" but his talent to offer prospective investors.

Jackson — the man who sold more albums than anyone — leaves Sony after 20 years with his hat and his glove and not much else. How did this happen? Jackson has been represented over the last two decades by all the Hollywood so-called experts: attorneys...

"John Branca and by manager John McClain"

Great job "Branca and McClain" did with MJ. I wonder why they didnt give a fu*k about their client and "friend"...

Too busy telling him "yes" and looting his money maybe??

Last edited by bigscore; 07-27-2012 at 04:19 PM..
 07-27-2012, 05:42 PM         #144
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
Youre the only one that sounds retarded...

"Smart" has nothing to do with it. It happens to a lot of huge celebrities

I Luv MJ but how "smart" was he to have a bullsh*t doctor "doping" him up every night with a powerful drug outside a hospital and hot even have a proper medical equipment at hand?

To me that says a lot about his mental state and priorities at the time and i could very easily see the "vultures" taking advantage of him without him being aware.

The man is dead largely because he surround himself with "YES MEN".

You'd be suprised how people at MJ's level rely too heavily on other to put their personal business in place and end up getting fu*ked

on top on the fact that MJ had other issues and a drug problem this type of sh*t could easily go down....and you dont think a "lawyer" in this type of position would-could take advantage of that??

How many stars end up broke or in tax trouble because their "lawyer's" didnt advise them...A lot of them are not that involved in their own finances or the "fine print" of their business and find out about it too late.

There's MILLIONS of dollars at stake here and you think "outside non family people" in postion to exploit MJ's "Will" havent or wouldnt set themselves up for that money?

If you were a member of MJ's immediate family would you sit back and let these lawyers get away with all MJ's a.ssets??

"Michael Jackson's last will and testament is "fake, flawed and fraudulent" with a signature forged by the King of Pop's attorneys, according to Jackson family members.

The Jackson 5 claim they have iron-clad proof that brother Michael Jackson was in New York City on the day he was alleged to have signed his last will and testament in Los Angeles.

Their a.ssertion is that the lawyers forged the signature of Michael Jackson on the will while the singer was 3,000 miles away from L.A. on July 7, 2002.

"According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time," the Jacksons' letter said. "We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the will at hand."

The Jacksons also claim that attorneys John Branca and John McClain lied to make mother Katherine Jackson, 82, agree to increase their percentage of the gross income from her late son's estate.

In Michael Jackson's alleged fake will, he named only his mother and three children as beneficiaries of his estate and ignored the rest of his family including close neices and nephews and his extremely close sister Janet Jackson."

"The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

- The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

- In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that."

"As I reported here exclusively a couple of months ago, Jackson had to borrow money from a bank last year by using a $2 million watch as collateral so he could pay for the watch.

"a cost attributed to Jackson's debt and probably totaling over $50 million. This means that wherever Michael goes label-wise, he has "nothing" but his talent to offer prospective investors.

Jackson the man who sold more albums than anyone leaves Sony after 20 years with his hat and his glove and not much else. How did this happen? Jackson has been represented over the last two decades by all the Hollywood so-called experts: attorneys...

"John Branca and by manager John McClain"

Great job "Branca and McClain" did with MJ. I wonder why they didnt give a fu*k about their client and "friend"...

Too busy telling him "yes" and looting his money maybe??

Holy fu*k, TL;DR that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc