Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
Let me mind fu*k this thread real fast all these people are mixed with black by one of there parents

black doesn't have a look now stop it with the bs

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-27-2012 at 01:37 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #122
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
overall. out of all the Jacksons, why would it be Michael who had the unique genes to have children who do not bare his childhood features? idk if they his or not, idc, but im contributing info /opinion to the thread. 9times out of ten, the kids look like the parents, idc how much u wanna "mind fck" everyone. there are HUNDREDS of celebs out there. Of course some of them have unique backgrounds and histories, its whats made them celebs, besides the fact they can sing/dance/etc. they have a CERTAIN LOOK.. I just wonder what kids w. mikes former features would look like...
 5 years ago '06        #123
space
space
because mike is the only one who fu*ked white bi*ches ^^^^^^^^^^ lol
 5 years ago '06        #124
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 U.B.HiRM said:
They wanna find me not breathin like they found mike
YO I swear to go, I read this, no less than five seconds later, I hear the line for the first time. Mind freaked.
 5 years ago '10        #125
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 Yung Dilla said:
Let me mind fu*k this thread real fast all these people are mixed with black by one of there parents

black doesn't have a look now stop it with the bs
Don't forget my n*gga Slash.
 5 years ago '06        #126
space
space
 Rawse Bawse said:
Don't forget my n*gga Slash.
yeah i figured that was more known tho.. i didn't know about my n*gga from prison break tho lol
 5 years ago '07        #127
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197

[pic - click to view]

Rumored surrogate mother(I think she's black)

[pic - click to view]

His oldest seems to have vitiligo like him so maybe Mike utilized genetic engineering.

Oh yeah and Quincy Jones is about 40% European himselfso looks could go either way for his offspring. The African genes are very dominant though so 9/10 they show through.

Last edited by Playa; 07-27-2012 at 08:47 AM..
 07-27-2012, 08:45 AM         #128
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its because once the jackson media seems to cool down and put on back burner someone says something to keep it going again. Add fuel to the fire so the media stays with it and Jacksons name will always be in the news for the next 4 years. Ya under dig that
 5 years ago '05        #129
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19872 19872
 DallasTexas said:
first time ive ever seen a thread where everybody agrees and is on the same page and no random person coming to oppose everybody just to ignite and argument........ im half way through the thread so if that changes them smh but yea this situation is beyond fuked up
 DallasTexas said:
nevermind..we got the fake blk radical comin through to slander everything.... he called out whites for being greedy but yet its the blks in this family that are going after the money of CHILDREN

yea get free or die trying............. fuk outta here ,,, ur own is holding u back
you got a split personality
 07-27-2012, 09:12 AM         #130
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I got Vitaligo too but instead of using Bleach I used skin darkening medication dude. I got money to fix anything dude.

I hate my Father so much that Im going to perm my hair, hack off my nose, and carve off my lips...luckily MJ was the only Human being in history who hated his father enough to turn himself into a white woman.

I hated my Daddy so much that I decided to marry a white woman and have test-tube children by white women...hey dawg I dont hate myself I just hate my dad.

[pic - click to view]

MJs Test-tube babies....the daughter got his nose tho....his son got those Jackson lips

[pic - click to view]

Uncanny resemblance

[pic - click to view]

this dude cant be serious

you must be trolling

no point in arguing or proving you wrong cos from everything else you post you will never realise it anyway

keep believing what you type bro

either youve had just as much psycological trauma as mike so you are in complete and utter denial. or youre just a troll not giving a fk what you type

had so much hatred for the black skin colour, yet he chose to give sh*t loads to different ethnic charities
 5 years ago '05        #131
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2707 2707
why should i care.....thats what im trying to figure out, i really dont give a fu*k what happens to any of them
 5 years ago '09        #132
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Yung Dilla said:
They wanna expose Janet Jermaine and randy for being money hungry leeches all because mike didn't leave them sh*t in his will.
basically, its sad how fast family turns on each other when money is on the line
 5 years ago '09        #133
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 dizzle trizzle said:
why should i care.....thats what im trying to figure out, i really dont give a fu*k what happens to any of them
yet your in this thread

you cant have it both ways...you want it to be one way but its the other way

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #134
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17948 17948
I luv MJ but think it's fu*ked up that he wouldnt leave the rest of the brothers at least a little something after all he wouldnt have been MJ without the J5...

After seeing the Conrad Murray trial and hearing about the condition that MJ was in and all the "yes men", lawyers and advisors he had around him taking advantage of him i wouldnt be suprised if MJ didnt know all the "fine" details of his will...It sounds like the kids get money (cool) and the mother...but after the mother passes who controls or has say so of MJ's estate??? A bunch of white businesmen???

IMO the family deserves to be involved...

when MJ was going thru his molestation trail he surrounded himself with his brothers and family for support to the point that they alledgedly had an "escape" plan in place to the UAE in case they got advance tip that the verdict was "guilty" and now he wants to sh*t on them???

The Fam repeatedly try to "intervene" with his drug use only to have MJ turn them away and surround himself with "yes men"...

2 mil to each brother would have been pennies from his will....

At the end of it all IMO...MJ was his own worst enemy.

shunning family and surrounding himself with sharks that ultimately led to his death..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bigscore; 07-27-2012 at 10:37 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #135
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Graftedgenes said:
Hell naw, a self-hating Negro like that is gonna graft some blue-eyed blonde-haired pale-face children if he can afford it....hes gonna want them to resemble the modified version of himself and not his original self.

MJ is like the worst causality of White Supremacy, he literally tried to turn himself white so he deserved to die and gets no sympathy.

Sad to see a Black musical cultural icon so brainwashed but he's only the 1% of music entertainers from our culture who go to that extreme to a.ssimilate.

I hope Joe Jackson gets a nice chunk of that money.
Huh? Man what in the fu*k are you talking about? Michael did a lot of things for the black community! With Michael, it wasn't about race. It was about building up humanity in general. A concept you clearly fail to comprehend. Get off the bath salts.
 5 years ago '04        #136
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 S W A N said:
Dont know how caked up Janet really is. Janet didnt write or produce anything. She was basically the face and that is all. She makes her money off tours and movies and word is, Tyler Perry doesnt exactly break the bank on actors. Im sure she has enough money but nothing compared to Mike. Dont underestimate the power of greed.
yeah, Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis did ALL of the producing while Rene (her ex-husband) wrote alot of tracks and did the video concepts. Sure she helped out but let's be real, her other brothers were better writers and played their own instruments.
 5 years ago '09        #137
space
space
 S W A N said:
Dont know how caked up Janet really is. Janet didnt write or produce anything. She was basically the face and that is all. She makes her money off tours and movies and word is, Tyler Perry doesnt exactly break the bank on actors. Im sure she has enough money but nothing compared to Mike. Dont underestimate the power of greed.

Dont sleep on Janet!!

She got co-production credits and publishing on her albums and was very instrumental in shaping some of her biggest hits...Control, nasty, What Have You Done For Me Lately, Let's Wait a While Etc...

"Control" - over 14 million sold
Released February 4, 1986
Recorded August–October 1985
at Flyte Tyme Productions Studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Genre R&B,[1] pop[2]
Length 37:12
Label A&M
Producers: John McClain, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Janet Jackson

"Jackson's lyrical expression has been noted as one of the key elements of the album's success. Author Dave Marsh in The Heart of Rock & Soul: The 1001 Greatest Singles Ever Made (1999) comments: "Certainly, Janet must have written her own lyrics, which went after men—in particular, not very well disguised stand-ins for her father and former husband—more venomously than another guy would have dared. Control, the resulting album, was one of the best-sellers of 1986-1987, producing five hit singles."

"Rhythm Nation" - over 17 million sold
Released September 19, 1989
Recorded September 1988 – May 1989
at Flyte Tyme Studios
(Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Genre R&B,[1] pop,[2]
Length 64:32 (standard)
61:19 (Vinyl)
Label A&M
Producer John McClain, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Janet Jackson, Jellybean Johnson

"She co-produced the album, with label executive John McClain serving as executive producer. While writing lyrics for the album, Jackson, Jam and Lewis drew inspiration from news media, exploring subject matter such as racism, poverty and substance abuse."

Velvet Rope - Over 18 million sold

Released October 7, 1997
Recorded January–July 1997
at Flyte Tyme Studios
(Edina, Minnesota)
Genre Pop,[1] R&B[2]
Length 75:23 (Standard edition)
78:50 (Bonus track edition)
Label Virgin
Producer Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, René Elizondo, Jr.

"Jackson's compositions were a result of her collaborations with her record producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and her then-husband René Elizondo, Jr.; she authored all lyrics with Elizondo, Jr., and co-wrote all vocal and rhythmic arrangements with Jam and Lewis, receiving additional contributions from several other songwriters. Jackson and Elizondo, Jr. served as executive producers."

"All For You" - 12.5 million sold

released April 24, 2001
Recorded February 2000 – February 2001;
at Flyte Time Studios
(Edina, Minnesota)
Genre R&B, pop,[1] dance-pop[2]
Length 73:01 (original)
76:45 (Japanese edition)
67:30 (clean)
76:50 (Limited Edition)
Label Virgin
Producer Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Rockwilder

Not to mention her "Greatest Hit's" album...

On top of all that publishing she gets she can always tour and rake in the $$$$ along with merchandise, endorsements etc...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by bigscore; 07-27-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #138
space
space
 babalou said:
yeah, Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis did ALL of the producing while Rene (her ex-husband) wrote alot of tracks and did the video concepts. Sure she helped out but let's be real, her other brothers were better writers and played their own instruments.
Only on "Velvet Rope" but by that album she had already been writing songs...she just did the "right thing" and let her husband get some $$$

Janet is very opinionated do we really think she would just go into a studio and sing what others put in front of her to sing??

When MJ still lived at home he and JJ used to write songs (not saying they were hit songs that we know about) just that she was expierenced in writing songs...She's a JACKSON!!

Last edited by bigscore; 07-27-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 07-27-2012, 01:03 PM         #139
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
some of yall really need to take a biology class again talmbout one concentration of melanin is dominant over another
They're racist
 5 years ago '06        #140
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
did this mutafuka just say DIDE
n*gga I was typing too fast damn man lmaooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy