Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 11:04 PM         #101
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
so the kids have to look like michael?

paris jackson looks exactly like her mother, debbie rowe

[pic - click to view]

prince michael has vitiligo, just like his father did

[pic - click to view]

y'all on that wives tale sh*t. genetics don't require that you be a clone of your parents lol
Remember that when your girlfriend brings home a Black baby that looks just like me and nothing like you..

But yeah dude its perfectly natural for a dark-skinned, broad-nosed, big-lipped, k!nky-haired Black male to have pale-skinned, thin-nosed, skinny-lipped, straight-haired children that look nothing at all like him and have none of his features or his families feautures.

Science teaches us that when Dominate Genes meet Recessive genes the dominate prevail 99.5% of the time

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Those Jackson Genes are strong
 5 years ago '06        #102
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25613 25613
titos daughter said

Tanay Jackson is of the opinion that if her uncle Michael Jackson had "wanted to put any of his brothers or sisters in the will, he would have."
 5 years ago '06        #103
space
space
Yall really need to stop the whole kids thing they don't have to look like him (even tho blanket looks like him)

Two black africans white a.ss baby blonde hair blue eyes

[video - click to view]

07-26-2012, 11:20 PM         #104
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who thinks Paris and Prince are Jacksons biological kids is a moron, not a ounce of black in them. The lips, the nose, the hair, the skin tone is all european. MJ looked like a white man on the outside but his DNA was still 100% black and not a dot of it passed down to Paris or Prince. I also don't think Blanket is MJ's biological child. The black is dominant, especially a male black gene, so for his kids to come out looking like 100% european is unrealistic.

But whocares he raised them as his own and thats all that matters and they deserve all his money.
 5 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Aint no way that n*gga had that baby son im dying
lmaoooooo they did dna on him and the baby it was a documentary on it like a year ago
 07-26-2012, 11:24 PM         #106
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yall really need to stop the whole kids thing they don't have to look like him (even tho blanket looks like him)

Stop it

The chances of 3 kids from one guy with different mothers all come out looking like european?

Its not just the skin tone but all the facial features

The video you posted the kid will have a white face, but black features, look at the size of his nose and lips.

MJ didnt want black babies, thats evident, he had enough black kids in his family, so he got himself his very own white family via sperm donors...
 5 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 ra1n said:
How do you explain the vitiligo? you think it's a contagious disease or did Prince just magically acquire it?
 5 years ago '06        #108
space
space
Another thing n*ggas acting like mike was tyrese black originally he was about a shade lighter then jermaine and he had kids with a white chick ain't no telling..
 07-26-2012, 11:34 PM         #109
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
How do you explain the vitiligo? you think it's a contagious disease that Prince magically got?
Debbie Rowe (Prince's mom) was a dermatologist nurse who worked with vitiligo patients, thus is how she met MJ. So for over 30 years working as a nurse you think she wasnt able to get a sperm donor or get banged by the 10000's of patients she had treated?

The Vitilligo sh*t doesnt prove anything as that was part of Debbie's life and who is to say she doesnt have it or someone in her family and thats why she went in to that profession?

So only the vitiligo passed down to Prince, not MJ's big a.ss african nose? his afro hair, his huge a.ss lips and big water melon smile? the black gene is dominant yet not a ounce of black on them, they aint even mixed race...
 07-26-2012, 11:34 PM         #110
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this gotta do with a pregnant lady?

5 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
 Yung Dilla said:

that n*gga bamboozled Dilla
 07-26-2012, 11:35 PM         #112
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still aint believe them his kids. no resemblance whatsoever.
 07-26-2012, 11:39 PM         #113
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
No they don't have the right to be mad. even if they aren't mikes blood kids he was there since birth they are the only kids they know and he loved them like a father and they loved him as his children and if mike wanted anyone else to have money other then his 4 kids and his mom he would of made sure he left it in the will for them.. i think they are his kids by blood at least blanket...

So yall sleepin on this post?

Blanket and Omer seem to be Mike's biological children. They even look alike. sh*t, I wouldn't be surprised if the other too were his also.

Oh yea, it doesn't matter though, because they're still his kids
 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM         #114
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Rashida Jones (black father and really white mother):

[pic - click to view]

Paris Jackson:

[pic - click to view]

Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were his biological children. Why wouldn't he father his own kids?
 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM         #115
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
anyone watch black dynamite first episode? "do that sh*t again and imma k!ll ya"
i watched that sh*t

"joe, 1 of them has to die" - mj
 07-26-2012, 11:41 PM         #116
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Lester dude who played Oliver is her pops. He was a sperm donor for MJ and godfather to Paris and Prince ironically..He's already admitted to given his pimp juice to MJ

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2012, 11:42 PM         #117
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
How do you explain the vitiligo? you think it's a contagious disease or did Prince just magically acquire it?

Boxden is racist as fu*k though, they don't wanna believe it cuz they don't look BLACK enough

I'm mixed and people think I'm spanish. Yall are dumbasses
 5 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 ra1n said:
Rashida Jones (black father and really white mother):

[pic - click to view]

Paris Jackson:

[pic - click to view]

I'll see those pics and i'll raise you Mr. richies daughter with paris so i guess this ain't lionels daughter with paris then huh??

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #119
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 the synthesis said:
Mark Lester dude who played Oliver is her pops. He was a sperm donor for MJ and godfather to Paris and Prince ironically..He's already admitted to given his pimp juice to MJ

[pic - click to view]

No, just no.
 07-27-2012, 12:03 AM         #120
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr Richies daughter has a big a.ss african nose and his famous big jaw and both lips are full

Quincy other daughter looks mixed race

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rishida and Kidada next to their white mom...only one of them looks white, whereas the other two look mixed

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now lets look at Paris next to a white person..aint a hint of black in here, those skelleton eurpean facial features, thin a.ss lips, small a.ss smile, narrow sharp european nose, light skin, blue eyes

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago