Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways"

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25661 25661
 the synthesis said:
MJ mos def had Vitiligo, that was evident from a young age, however he did have nose jobs, like all the other Jacksons
Yeah most def had nose jobs he was insecure about the way he looked and always altered it. That leads back to his dad tho saying he was ugly and had a big nose so on and so on...
 5 years ago '10        #82
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Yung Dilla said:
i know he left his three kids 200 mill each his ''friend aka son'' omer bahiti 70 mill and his mom whatever was left

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas slay me. Aint no way this Mike son..

People say that sh*t because he resembles Mike (AFTER all the surgeries).

Clef in the chin/skinny nose etc etc

NEVER FORGET

[pic - click to view]

This is what mike looks like biologically. Where the clef in the chin and skinny nose at?
 07-26-2012, 07:55 PM         #83
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah most def had nose jobs he was insecure about the way he looked and always altered it. That leads back to his dad tho saying he was ugly and had a big nose so on and so on...
during the 80's and early 90's many black celebs had nose jobs, it became a trend sadly.
 5 years ago '09        #84
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 3772 3772

[video - click to view]

i don't really care what people say about Mike, he devoted his life and music to help people. He did so much for the black community(and others), and they turned their backs on him when he needed them the most. He was always alone, and money doesn't always make things better no matter what you go through. it was sad that he only felt good about himself on stage

l
 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM         #85
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there fu*king morons, they say that the new will is forged and not authentic and want the old will reinstated, but the thing is they dont get sh*t in the old will either. there a.ss'd out anyway you look at it. but i could imagine how they fell, they know theres 100's of millions just sitting somewhere and they cant get a piece of it. supposedly grandma gets 50k a month for the 3 kids and another 20k for herself. and im sure once they hit a certain age they gonna get hit off love love !
 5 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas slay me. Aint no way this Mike son..

People say that sh*t because he resembles Mike (AFTER all the surgeries).

Clef in the chin/skinny nose etc etc

NEVER FORGET

[pic - click to view]

This is what mike looks like biologically. Where the clef in the chin and skinny nose at?
All I'm saying is milke claimed him like his others he practically grew up as mikes. Joe Jackson said it as well and he sat in the row belonging to immediate family at his funeral blood don't make someone a mother or father.
 5 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 Ednyce said:
there fu*king morons, they say that the new will is forged and not authentic and want the old will reinstated, but the thing is they dont get sh*t in the old will either. there a.ss'd out anyway you look at it. but i could imagine how they fell, they know theres 100's of millions just sitting somewhere and they cant get a piece of it. supposedly grandma gets 50k a month for the 3 kids and another 20k for herself. and im sure once they hit a certain age they gonna get hit off love love !
Yeah in his will he left his mom 100 mill the care giver which us her gets 70k monthly like you said. When the kids (each kid) turns 18 they get 33 mill and 300 at the age of 30. The people who own his estate keeps music money movie money merch.
 07-26-2012, 08:52 PM         #88
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do any of you people saying these kids don't even have an ounce of black in them have any mixed relatives at all? i mean, i can see it. my mom is mixed with creole and white, her dad is half white and half creole and she's mixed black and all of her siblings range from looking more like me (i'm dark skinned), to like her to some just looking plain white...i don't know, maybe that has me less cynical about the origins of the children. i have a first cousin who is pale as i don't know what, genetics are funny like that.

in whatever case, this sh*t is a money grab. janet might not NEED michael's money but who wouldn't want to get their hands on a piece of a billion? don't kid yourselves...there's definitely some funny behind the scenes business that none of us know about though. but it is about the money.
 5 years ago '05        #89
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 RokkyRok said:
It should be noted that Mike's estate is apparently worth nearly one Billion dollars.
and... /

I dont really feel for MJ, but he left it to his kids and they trying to interfere before one of em is 18... that sh*t is low... if you want money do something to earn it from the kids, like be on "elders advice team" salary. Didnt mike blow all of his money twice and just being him, he made it all back in a ny minute? i pertty sure he doesnt give a fu*k if they blow it all away first time around, they got it coming in for yeaaaars.

we got there texts making news... imagine the price for pictures of any milestone they reach in theyre lifetime... money beyond your dreams.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 iamsoulja said:
Tito , Jackie and Marlon are the only ones who really cared about Mike. Jermaine always wanted Michael's fame he just wasn't good enough, i know ya'll remember when they said the Jackson's had that huge f!ght at the Victory Tour

@ this MJ diss by Jermaine

[video - click to view]

I remeber hearing something about this back in the early 90's
Damn JJ No cut in the will for your a.ss

Yung Dilla said:
Nah i disagree in THIS CASE a.ssuming they aren't his blood kids they have been his since they literally jumped out the womb it ain't no different..

I see...
I still think MJ could have done a better job with that will

Yung Dilla said:
Yeah in his will he left his mom 100 mill the care giver which us her gets 70k monthly like you said. When the kids (each kid) turns 18 they get 33 mill and 300 at the age of 30. The people who own his estate keeps music money movie money merch.

There had to been a major fallout in the fam for him tho slice the bread like that with nothing for his siblings.
 5 years ago '10        #91
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 tonystarks21 said:
I know this issue is already public but why make it this whole news story even more public

man just keep it within the family
"keep it in the closet"

5 years ago '10        #92
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #93
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k dis tory ya
 5 years ago '10        #94
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 SH00K_0NE said:

[pic - click to view]

this the thumbnail for Gunplay explains the meaning behind swatstikas tattoo

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2012, 10:18 PM         #95
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe this and even if I did zero fu*ks would be given.
 07-26-2012, 10:24 PM         #96
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Mike had vitaligo it became a pain to cover it up with make up so he bleached. That's common knowledge you should research it. Now the plastic surgery was because he hated his dad.
I got Vitaligo too but instead of using Bleach I used skin darkening medication dude. I got money to fix anything dude.

I hate my Father so much that Im going to perm my hair, hack off my nose, and carve off my lips...luckily MJ was the only Human being in history who hated his father enough to turn himself into a white woman.

I hated my Daddy so much that I decided to marry a white woman and have test-tube children by white women...hey dawg I dont hate myself I just hate my dad.

[pic - click to view]

MJs Test-tube babies....the daughter got his nose tho....his son got those Jackson lips

[pic - click to view]

Uncanny resemblance

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-26-2012 at 10:27 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #97
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 1653 1653
man sh*t isnt serious little a.ss kids should hapy there grandmother left now they can do whatever the fu*k they want as long as that lady is still alive ma
 5 years ago '09        #98
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 1653 1653
man there family is a disgrace a bunch on money hungry morons man
 5 years ago '08        #99
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
 Graftedgenes said:
I got Vitaligo too but instead of using Bleach I used skin darkening medication dude. I got money to fix anything dude.

I hate my Father so much that Im going to perm my hair, hack off my nose, and carve off my lips...luckily MJ was the only Human being in history who hated his father enough to turn himself into a white woman.

I hated my Daddy so much that I decided to marry a white woman and have test-tube children by white women...hey dawg I dont hate myself I just hate my dad.

[pic - click to view]

MJs Test-tube babies....the daughter got his nose tho....his son got those Jackson lips

[pic - click to view]

Uncanny resemblance

[pic - click to view]

not even close
 07-26-2012, 10:46 PM         #100
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the kids have to look like michael?

paris jackson looks exactly like her mother, debbie rowe

[pic - click to view]

prince michael has vitiligo, just like his father did

[pic - click to view]

y'all on that wives tale sh*t. genetics don't require that you be a clone of your parents lol

Last edited by iThink; 07-26-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy