NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
This sh*t is wild man. Mike would not allow all this craziness.
 5 years ago '04        #62
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
Tito aint fu*kin with none of this!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #63
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
 ghengis said:
Tito aint fu*kin with none of this!

[pic - click to view]

hmmmm i wonder why?? oh because he took his money and flipped it lol not oh mike is gonna take care of us
 5 years ago '10        #64
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Yung Dilla said:
No they don't have the right to be mad. even if they aren't mikes blood kids he was there since birth they are the only kids they know and he loved them like a father and they loved him as his children and if mike wanted anyone else to have money other then his 4 kids and his mom he would of made sure he left it in the will for them.. i think they are his kids by blood at least blanket...

I feel ya but bloods thicker than water
 5 years ago '09        #65
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3854 3854
Tito , Jackie and Marlon are the only ones who really cared about Mike. Jermaine always wanted Michael's fame he just wasn't good enough, i know ya'll remember when they said the Jackson's had that huge f!ght at the Victory Tour
 5 years ago '07        #66
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
The caregiver of MJ kids receives $70,000 a month, thats why they f!ghting for custody
 5 years ago '06        #67
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
I feel ya but bloods thicker than water
Nah i disagree in THIS CASE a.ssuming they aren't his blood kids they have been his since they literally jumped out the womb it ain't no different..
 5 years ago '06        #68
space
space
 iamsoulja said:
Tito , Jackie and Marlon are the only ones who really cared about Mike. Jermaine always wanted Michael's fame he just wasn't good enough, i know ya'll remember when they said the Jackson's had that huge f!ght at the Victory Tour
Yup

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #69
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Jermaine wants the break that family apart... and It starts with Michael's kids.
Yeah but the way mikes kids are talking he put them on game a long time ago paris and prince are telling it str8 up they not fu*king with them lol...
 07-26-2012, 07:12 PM         #70
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
Serious question.

Does that sound like something a 16 year old would say?

seriously, does that tone of voice sound a like 16 y.o. texting or

a 33 y.o. writer typing up an article -_- you sheep believe anything

those kids will turn 18 and Blow all mikes money away.

They are going to Divide and conquer the Jackson fortune like white people have always done

Be on the look out for Paris to turn 18 get coked up and go the Lohan route
so your telling us all 15yo's are complete idiots...
 07-26-2012, 07:18 PM         #71
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
highly doubt those kids are his blood
Hell naw, a self-hating Negro like that is gonna graft some blue-eyed blonde-haired pale-face children if he can afford it....hes gonna want them to resemble the modified version of himself and not his original self.

MJ is like the worst causality of White Supremacy, he literally tried to turn himself white so he deserved to die and gets no sympathy.

Sad to see a Black musical cultural icon so brainwashed but he's only the 1% of music entertainers from our culture who go to that extreme to a.ssimilate.

I hope Joe Jackson gets a nice chunk of that money.
 07-26-2012, 07:18 PM         #72
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this entire story/family is weird as hell.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Graftedgenes said:
Hell naw, a self-hating Negro like that is gonna graft some blue-eyed blonde-haired pale-face children if he can afford it....hes gonna want them to resemble the modified version of himself and not his original self.

MJ is like the worst causality of White Supremacy, he literally tried to turn himself white so he deserved to die and gets no sympathy.

Sad to see a Black musical cultural icon so brainwashed but he's only the 1% of music entertainers from our culture who go to that extreme to a.ssimilate.

You know how much sh*t mike jackson did for black folks??! Mikes thing was he hated his dad he didn't want to look anything like him.
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Mike had vitaligo it became a pain to cover it up with make up so he bleached. That's common knowledge you should research it. Now the plastic surgery was because he hated his dad.
 5 years ago '07        #75
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I find it hard to believe that one of the most giving & generous humanitarians EVER died and didn't leave his family sh*t without good reason.That just wasn't his style.

I never believed all that sh*t about the family attempting an intervention before Michael died.sh*t them fools were probably waiting for him to kick the bucket so they could pull some sh*t like this.sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '08        #76
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this picture? "They" forced that n*gga to have white kidss. He had wayy too much power.
 07-26-2012, 07:36 PM         #77
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

MJ was r*ped by Jo Jackson, they fu*ked that boy mentally, left him confused for life.

Not only did they r*pe him, but they beat his a.ss and worked him harder than a slave from age 6. All through the late 80's to the day he died, MJ was supporting not only himself but all the family and their family, thats why he was in such a big hole

Its time them other Jacksons got jobs

fu*k all that black pride sh*t when ur black folk sticking a d!ck in ur a.ss and then beating ur a.ss with belts and making u work like a dog

Last edited by the synthesis; 07-26-2012 at 07:38 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #78
space
space

[video - click to view]

Just two of the many vids/pics
 5 years ago '08        #79
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Graftedgenes said:

I actually have sympathy for MJ. He was brainwashed since birth. By his dad and the music industry. I highly doubt he wanted to be the way he looked. People around him thought it was in his best interest. You actually think they wanted a black man to be the global icon of america? White people were falling all over him. No one will ever match the star power that he had. "They" wanted him to appeal to the masses...
 07-26-2012, 07:47 PM         #80
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ mos def had Vitiligo, that was evident from a young age, however he did have nose jobs, like all the other Jacksons
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy