most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
14021 pageviews
170 comments

Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways"

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

[pic - click to view]

TMZ

This why mike didn't fu-k with his snake family.

170 comments for "Prince Jackson "My Dad Repeatedly Warned Me About People And Their Ways""

5 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
I know this issue is already public but why make it this whole news story even more public

man just keep it within the family
They wanna expose Janet Jermaine and randy for being money hungry leeches all because mike didn't leave them sh*t in his will.
 5 years ago '12        #3
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13018 13018
 Yung Dilla said:
They wanna expose Janet Jermaine and randy for being money hungry leeches all because mike didn't leave them sh*t in his will.
 5 years ago '07        #4
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Yung Dilla said:
If that is true, that is absolutely crazy. Mike has kids and when you have kids, why the hell would you leave anything to your siblings and not your kids? And Janet should be caked up anyway
 5 years ago '07        #5
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
honestly, fu*k their whole fu*ked up family, they all seriously fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '04        #6
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
They wanna find me not breathin like they found mike
 5 years ago '09        #7
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
I havent followed this story at all. What exactly happened?
 5 years ago '04        #8
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
That family and fame stressed Mike the fu*k out.

Wonder if it was all worth it.
 5 years ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
 klm1015 said:
I havent followed this story at all. What exactly happened?
They told mama Jackson they were going to take her away to relax for the week to get a break from everything. Once she was in Arizona they filed for custody of the kids and said mama Jackson just up and left Marlon Paris prince and blanket are telling people Janet Jermaine and randy are full of sh*t even randys son is saying they are just trying to get money and now tito son has temp custody just so his father aunt and uncle won't get it...

They won't let mama Jackson talk to Marlon or mikes kids or Randy's son.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-26-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #10
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 Yung Dilla said:
They told mama Jackson they were going to take her away to relax for the week to get a break from everything. Once she was in Arizona they filed for custody of the kids and said mama Jackson just up and left Marlon Paris prince and blanket are telling people Janet Jermaine and randy are full of sh*t even randys son is saying they are just trying to get money and now tito son has temp custody just so his father aunt and uncle won't get it...

This family is so fu*ked up, they should make a movie out of it all.
 5 years ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
How can they be mad about that will & how much did MJ leave them?
 5 years ago '08        #12
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 Yung Dilla said:

Wow

And what the fu*k is Janet's issue? She should have her own damn money (not that there's an excuse for the others doing it)
 5 years ago '05        #13
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2423 2423
wha di blurd naat ?
 5 years ago '12        #14
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 wtr1906 said:
If that is true, that is absolutely crazy. Mike has kids and when you have kids, why the hell would you leave anything to your siblings and not your kids? And Janet should be caked up anyway
She prolly spent all of her money on herpes treatments...
 5 years ago '10        #15
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Yung Dilla said:

how old is his oldest child? doesnt mike have a older son ( the white one that was front row at his funeral ) cant he take care of them?
 5 years ago '08        #16
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 BluCupShawty said:
How can they be mad about that will & how much did MJ leave them?
Mike left all his money to his mother and kids.... nothing to his father, brothers and other relatives... thats why some (Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Debbie) are salty as fu*k

now they trying to turn Mama Jackson against the executors of the MJ Estate so they can get some money...

just a bunch of greedy muthafu*kas thats why Mike didnt left them a penny of his money
 5 years ago '08        #17
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Infamous2o1x said:
how old is his oldest child? doesnt mike have a older son ( the white one that was front row at his funeral ) cant he take care of them?
all his kids are minors...
the oldest one is Prince and he's 15
 5 years ago '09        #18
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,154 | Props total: 351 351
anyone watch black dynamite first episode? "do that sh*t again and imma k!ll ya"
 5 years ago '09        #19
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 1100 1100
fu*kED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #20
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5584 5584
Janet spent all her money on Jermaine Dupri...

Jacksons some damn snakes man damn shame let that man rest in peace he didn't owe yall sh*t without him what would they be...just a big black family getting beat up over wet towels

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy