Lupe Fiasco Says "97% Of Hip Hop Is Terrible," Praises Drake & Slaughterhouse

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 12:10 PM         #21
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I made the thread
Why wouldn't i be in it?

Ross was clearly mentioned in this so why not bring him up, we all know Lupe is throwing Ross in that 97%.
yea i brought him up, he's clearly throwing Ross in that 97% ...n*ggaz hating hard on dude...i don't like his new album...but dude been on the grind for like a year or 2 now, for Lupe not to mention him is bi*chmade and fu*king nonsense
 5 years ago '12        #22
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 norcal925 said:
I made the thread
Why wouldn't i be in it?

Ross was clearly mentioned in this so why not bring him up, we all know Lupe is throwing Ross in that 97%.
Maybe hes is. lol Wat that gotta do with me? Lupe gotta right to speak what he wants. Hes also talking about mmg, ymcmb, good,etc So why dont you bring up those? lol Oh yeah. I forgot, you on that trollish, borderline homos3xual stalkish sh*t as usual. lmao. Something I said in another thread must have struck a nerve and now your angry like a little school child out for revenge. lmao Again. You're anger is showing.

USTILLMAD???

I think so.

Last edited by daman729; 07-26-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 daman729 said:
Maybe hes is. lol Wat that gotta do with me? Lupe gotta right to speak what he wants. Hes also talking about mmg, ymcmb, good,etc So why dont you bring up those? lol Oh yeah. I forgot, you on that troll, stalkish sh*t as usual. lmao. Something I said in another thread must have struck a nerve and now your angry like a little school child out for revenge. lmao Again. You're anger is showing.

USTILLMAD???
Besides 2 Chainz i doubt Lupe is talking about GOOD.
He is talking about MMG and YMCMB though.

This is my thread so of course i'd be in here, how is that being a stalker?
The 1st person to talk sh*t is the one thats mad so its clearly you
 5 years ago '06        #24
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
oh, and is he going to cry about it?
 07-26-2012, 12:17 PM         #25
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
Lasers definitely falls into that 97%
Word
 5 years ago '11        #26
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 597 597
am i the only one who doesn't care what "lupe fiasco says" ?????
 5 years ago '12        #27
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Besides 2 Chainz i doubt Lupe is talking about GOOD.
He is talking about MMG and YMCMB though.

This is my thread so of course i'd be in here, how is that being a stalker?
The 1st person to talk sh*t is the one thats mad so its clearly you
Hes talking about good music too. 2chainz, pusha t, big sean. He means kanye too cause kanye do some of the same aswell and hes in that crowd too and he turned pop when he did 808. Thus opening barriers for other rap artist to do pop rap.

Last edited by daman729; 07-26-2012 at 12:21 PM..
 07-26-2012, 12:19 PM         #28
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
praises drake? lol I guess thats cool if a grown man wanna hear another grown sing all the time. And eminem? lol Being lyrical dont mean sh*t if you have no content. Eminem could rap about sticking a gerbil in his a.ss and fu*king a dog and people will swear he k!lled a verse just because of how he presents the bars with his flow. Slaughterhouse is overrated to and theyre turning pop. Just listening to sh*t like "my life" can confirm that. I listen to crooked and royce though,
 5 years ago '11        #29
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
 daman729 said:
Hes talking about good music too. 2chainz, pusha t, big sean. He means kanye too cause kanye do some of the same aswell and he turned pop when he did 808.
I could see Big Sean but Pusha? Na..
 07-26-2012, 12:22 PM         #30
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sbrown1 said:
am i the only one who doesn't care what "lupe fiasco says" ?????
You're irrelevant
 5 years ago '04        #31
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Y2Dre said:
i like how he just acts like Lasers wasn't complete and utter trash juice. He gotta get off that elitist high horse. You're only as good as your last project, and currently that n*gga sucks.
It wasn't trash lyrics wise, what I didn't like about it, and what I think made most people not like it was the overall production, cuz he still had the same content.

Last edited by #1nasfan; 07-26-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #32
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
I could see Big Sean but Pusha? Na..
And he'll be saying the same sh*t about slaughterhouse in a few too cause some of the same stuff they were campaigning against in hiphop, theyre now rapping about it. Not to mention, theyre turning pop as well. just listen to their instrumentals theyve been coming out with lately. He's talking about mmg, ymcmb, good, taylor gang or any other crew that doesn't fit his style.

It all comes down to the point that lupe is angry cause his sh*t aint buzzin.
 5 years ago '11        #33
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
 daman729 said:
And he'll be saying the same sh*t about slaughterhouse in a few too cause some of the same stuff they were campaigning against in hiphop, theyre now rapping about it. Not to mention, theyre turning pop as well. just listen to their instrumentals theyve been coming out with lately. He's talking about mmg, ymcmb, good, taylor gang or any other crew that doesn't fit his style.

It all comes down to the point that lupe is angry cause his sh*t aint buzzin.
They've released 2 pop sounding songs, Nas releases at least 1 for damn near every album os he pop?

I swear Hip-Hop fans are the worst.
 07-26-2012, 12:30 PM         #34
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Us black people NEED to read lyrics and stop calling a rapper goat cause of flow/rapping fast. Yes this goes to eminem, y'all bums let whites tell you he's goat?! I was 13 listening to Marshal Matters and now cause of that I went in to puberty confused. I'm just saying, cause he raps about being r*ped by gerbil sticks and catching aids in the mouth. Glad I awoke from this homo brain washing
 07-26-2012, 12:31 PM         #35
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No frank ocean btw. Goodness
 07-26-2012, 12:31 PM         #36
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so lupe been on here swaggerjacken my 98%

its true just to bad he is a 98%er himself
 5 years ago '11        #37
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
 VANS MASLOW said:
Us black people NEED to read lyrics and stop calling a rapper goat cause of flow/rapping fast. Yes this goes to eminem, y'all bums let whites tell you he's goat?! I was 13 listening to Marshal Matters and now cause of that I went in to puberty confused. I'm just saying, cause he raps about being r*ped by gerbil sticks and catching aids in the mouth. Glad I awoke from this homo brain washing
I'm beginning to think all these people using this argument listen to Eminem but just the few songs he's made about those topics, this is exactly what shows me the bias people have when people can only bring up the bad and try to say he hasn't dropped any classic songs like Stan or The Way i Am.
 07-26-2012, 12:33 PM         #38
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe needs to go to south shore and c*ck his fitted tired of this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #39
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 VANS MASLOW said:
With Em it's not about lyrical content to me, it's the way he raps, not many can flow like him, and whether he's talkin crazy sh*t or not he's crazy lyrical.
 07-26-2012, 12:44 PM         #40
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I'm beginning to think all these people using this argument listen to Eminem but just the few songs he's made about those topics, this is exactly what shows me the bias people have when people can only bring up the bad and try to say he hasn't dropped any classic songs like Stan or The Way i Am.
Songs have good concepts but it's declared classic cause boys white. Not half black mofo but full white! If he was black he would be shot by now for saying that crazy ish.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now