most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Bane vs Joker
Bane 111 31.01%
Joker 247 68.99%
Voters: 358. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 04:21 PM         #21
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only watched alittle of the cam and bane sounds soo fu*king retarded he sounds like an old man.. i couldnt stop laughing and we are supposed to take him serious
 5 years ago '04        #22
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
The Joker's easily
 5 years ago '06        #23
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
How has every person in the thread said The Joker scene, yet it's 20-12

TDKR stans saying quiet?

The sickest part about TDKR opening scene is the technological aspect. The plane latching onto the other plane and ripping it apart, basically hijacking a plane with another plane, was un fu*king real.

Other than that, The Joker scene by a mile. the Joker scene was original, it was unexpected, and it was the perfect introduction to his character.

The Bane intro scene was basically Nolan reproducing the same exact style of scene from TDK to introduce Bane, it was obvious that Bane was gonna be one of the masked dudes so there was no surprise. Don't get me wrong, it was still a very good scene and intro, but it just didn't feel as unique and organic as The Joker's.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
I think they're both pretty close. To me... Bane's made more sense. The Joker's intro was brilliant. The plan was flawless and hell it was even funny to an extent. The only issue I had was the end of it when her drove into the line of buses. That's where I would deduct the points. I mean we're just going to let a bus crash into the wall of a bank, and then drive off and there's no action. Not a single person got a plate or called the police. I always thought that maybe he should have been the last bus in the line and snuck off from there. I'm not sure. I feel like that's an oversight, but I realize that it is a movie, and it is still one of my favorite scenes from TDK.

Ky said above that it was obvious that Bane was going to be one of the masked dudes (and I agree) but I also knew that Jokes was going to be one of the masked dudes in the bank robbery. Especially when the loose ends began to get tied up (i.e. the sequence of k!llings). Bane's intro kind of put me on to the tone of what was coming in this movie. The skyjacking, the undying loyalty of the guy. The extra body and DNA switching on the fly. Whereas Joker's scene gave me a sense of the chaos and the wild nature of the Joker.. Bane's scene put me on to his superior planning, how at ease he was in chaotic situation (almost like he thrives on it), the extensiveness of his resources and how charismatic his leadership was. I think that both scenes were a great introduction to their respective characters... in their own way. I'd actually give them a draw
 5 years ago '11        #25
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,109 | Props total: 2334 2334
'I believe that what doesnt k!lls you, simply makes your...stranger'
 5 years ago '04        #26
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 629 629
I have to go with Bane's opening in TDKR. Why? Because A Plane Hijacking another Plane is Fcking Awesome!! Bane's delivery on a couple lines was FIERCE!! "Crashing this plane...with no survivors!" & Then you hear the "DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA!!!!" cmon yall....

THE FIRE RISES!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by akeem923; 07-26-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #27
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 12687 12687
joker by far the idea was genius as soon as they finish they got took out i'm like that was foul but effective more money but seen the airplane scene they took it a step further crazy opening but still the joker.
 5 years ago '06        #28
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,113 | Props total: 1320 1320
The Joker.
 5 years ago '06        #29
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
 WMYakballzWM said:
i only watched alittle of the cam and bane sounds soo fu*king retarded he sounds like an old man.. i couldnt stop laughing and we are supposed to take him serious
Well you're opinion isn't valid, because you watched the cam version

5 years ago '06        #30
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
 akeem923 said:
I have to go with Bane's opening in TDKR. Why? Because A Plane Hijacking another Plane is Fcking Awesome!! Bane's delivery on a couple lines was FIERCE!! "Crashing this plane...with no survivors!" & Then you hear the "DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA!!!!" cmon yall....

THE FIRE RISES!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #31
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 !!! said:
First off, I LOVED TDKR. I couldn't have asked for a better movie/ending.

Banes intro scene had more of a "wow" factor considering the setting of a staged capture and what happens to the plane he was on while it's still in the air.

But that being said, the Jokers opening scene was better, even though it is a cliche setting.

He orchestrated the perfect robbery, and had each man taken out after they had done their part.
Lets not forget, that wasn't the only mob bank that was robbed, it's just the only one we see being robbed. Which makes you wonder if something similar went down at the other banks. The dud grenade he put in the bank managers mouth was a great homage to The Jokers psychotic humor in the comics.

Another factor to it was that following Heath Ledgers death, everyone wanted to see and hear him ASAP in the movie, and gave you a great intro to his character even though he only had a couple lines in that scene.

I remember seeing I Am Legend in IMAX in December of '07 because they showed the prologue to TDK, which was the bank robbery scene and it blew me away.

I did the same thing and saw Mission: Impossible 4 in IMAX for the TDKR prologue which was Bane's intro scene. And it also blew me away.

They're both classics, but the Joker's wins by a nose in a photo finish.
This right here That's exactly what I like about the bank robbery scene. Joker was just on some gangsta sh*t. Had all of his henchmen off one another. It was interesting to watch because you just see how good the Joker is at "organizing chaos." Like he almost knew all of these guys were gonna be greedy and try to take all the money for themselves but in the end it's the Joker who comes out on top. The moment with the grenade was also perfect. Hilarious and something Joker from the comics would do.

The Bane scene was also great but it just didn't have the same wow factor Joker's scene had. We all knew Bane was one of the masked dudes but it was cool how he let himself get caught only to completely flip the script!
 5 years ago '05        #32
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
TDKR as a whole >>>> TDK as a whole

TDK opening scene >> TDKR opening scene
 5 years ago '04        #33
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 629 629
"Speak of the Devil...and he shall appear!"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #34
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Joker's easily. Fit the style of the joker perfectly, and was a bigger opening. Getting guys to off themselves while being in the line of fire yourself, and then relying on a bus crashing in to keep from getting clapped? Chaotic, genius, and risky. Much more interesting than a plane hijacking no matter how cool it looked. Bane's opening is something plenty of main villians could pull off against regular people which makes it

Now bane
[spoiler - click to view]

is another story. Yea you heard about it from the books but to actually see it on the screen
 5 years ago '06        #35
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Joker was a real n*gga! He didnt have a right hand man nor much of a team and the ones he did have he k!lled. Joker robbed a bank and shot up the guys who did all the work.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
opening scene of TDK was the best scene of the movie
 5 years ago '06        #37
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3714 3714
Joker's intro was better, but Bane's f!ght scene
 5 years ago '11        #38
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
joker... easy. i dont even remember TDKR intro.
 5 years ago '06        #39
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Joker.
 5 years ago '04        #40
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 bd2eazy said:
joker... easy. i dont even remember TDKR intro.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy