His Dad LOST..

most viewed right now
 201
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #141
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 AntoineDM said:
Having no father isn't a excuse mine wasn't in my life but i still had my older brother and uncle and i ain't turn out like that neither have some others i know
 5 years ago '11        #142
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4259 4259
 TeddiGramz said:
You don't know the mind is real powerful..... What ever you give your mind it will try to prove it.... Your mind and body are connected.... If you start to believe your gay your subconscious will make you gay.. The hormones, the actions, the way you talk, your feelings and sh*t....

People can be converted into being gay... The dude you talking about can't though... It's too late..... See the kid could have been brought up in an environment and he took in imprints that made him gay... Cuz really... You are going to let a kid.. A KID tell you he is gay.... WTF does he know? There are suggestions all around us.... The media is pushing the idea that homos3xuality is healthy and normal... These suggestions are going into these kids minds... Just like how rap music is and how its making kids growing up being gangsta's and sh*t... These kids can't help but accept them because they are still growing up... They get the suggestion they might be gay, and their subconscious goes to work making them what they want......
So let me ask you this, are gay animals the way they are because gay animal culture is leaving subconscious impressions on their offspring? 1500 different animal species practice homos3xuality which is way too many to sit here and say that homos3xuality on Planet Earth is not biological. You can believe whatever you wish but the evidence is there that points to the contrary.



 AntoineDM said:
Having no father isn't a excuse mine wasn't in my life but i still had my older brother and uncle and i ain't turn out like that neither have some others i know
You know why you didn't turn out that way even-though you grew up with a single mother? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GAY! You could have both parents, a set of god parents, both sets of grandparents, who love you take you to play soccer, take you to church, take you to karate practice, and still turn out gay. There 1500 different species of lifeforms of this planet who partake in homos3xuality...you think they are all like that because they watch MTV and wear skinny jeans?
 5 years ago '09        #143
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Deuterion said:
So let me ask you this, are gay animals the way they are because gay animal culture is leaving subconscious impressions on their offspring? 1500 different animal species practice homos3xuality which is way too many to sit here and say that homos3xuality on Planet Earth is not biological. You can believe whatever you wish but the evidence is there that points to the contrary.





You know why you didn't turn out that way even-though you grew up with a single mother? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GAY! You could have both parents, a set of god parents, both sets of grandparents, who love you take you to play soccer, take you to church, take you to karate practice, and still turn out gay. There 1500 different species of lifeforms of this planet who partake in homos3xuality...you think they are all like that because they watch MTV and wear skinny jeans?
U gay rights supporters are annoying crying over bullsh*t issues wen there ppl out here dying everyday from violence, 40% of Americans are jobless struggling to feed their families

we don't give a fu*k about the kids that go missing everyday but frank ocean coming out and oreos making rainbow cookies is national news

we rally over dumb sh*t fu*k same s3x marriage fu*k legalizing weed lets start rallying over the Trayvon Martins of America, the kids dying everyday cuz of violence, the ppl out here who don't kno where their next meal is, thats y i dont support gay rights sh*ts stupid and it distracts from REAL issues

i could give a fu*k about 2 n*ggas getting married if my kids ribs is touching smh

jus like its a f*ggots choice to be gay its my choice not to support so fu*k up wit all that fake a.ss humanitarian sh*t and start worrying bout real issue smh
 07-28-2012, 03:38 AM         #144
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Yes there is

Freud‘s main discussion of female homos3xuality was the 1920 paper “The Psychogenesis of a Case of Homos3xuality in a Woman“, which described his analysis of a young woman who had entered therapy because her parents were concerned that she was a lesbian. Her father wanted this condition changed. In Freud‘s view, the prognosis was unfavourable because of the circumstances under which she entered therapy, and because homos3xuality was not an illness or neurotic conflict. Freud wrote that changing homos3xuality was difficult and possible only under unusually favourable conditions, observing that “in general to undertake to convert a fully developed homos3xual into a heteros3xual does not offer much more prospect of success than the reverse.”[21] Success meant making heteros3xual feeling possible, not eliminating homos3xual feelings.[22]

Gay people could seldom be convinced that heteros3xual s3x would provide them with the same pleasure they derived from homos3xual s3x. Patients often wanted to become heteros3xual for reasons Freud considered superficial, including fear of social disapproval, an insufficient motive for change. Some might have no real desire to become heteros3xual, seeking treatment only to convince themselves that they had done everything possible to change, leaving them free to return to homos3xuality after the failure they expected. Freud therefore told the parents only that he was prepared to study their daughter to determine what effects therapy might have. He eventually broke off the treatment entirely because of what he saw as her hostility to men.[23][24][25]

In 1935, Freud wrote to a mother who had asked him to treat her son a letter that later became famous:[26]

I gather from your letter that your son is a homos3xual...it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation; it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the s3xual function, produced by a certain arrest of s3xual development. By asking me if I can help [your son], you mean, I suppose, if I can abolish homos3xuality and make normal heteros3xuality take its place. The answer is, in a general way we cannot promise to achieve it. In a certain number of cases we succeed in developing the blighted germs of heteros3xual tendencies, which are present in every homos3xual; in the majority of cases it is no more possible. It is a question of the quality and the age of the individual. The result of treatment cannot be predicted.[27]


i know this is a long excerpt, but read it. convrsion therapy doesnt work
 07-28-2012, 04:29 AM         #145
Moc5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
U gay rights supporters are annoying crying over bullsh*t issues wen there ppl out here dying everyday from violence, 40% of Americans are jobless struggling to feed their families

we don't give a fu*k about the kids that go missing everyday but frank ocean coming out and oreos making rainbow cookies is national news

we rally over dumb sh*t fu*k same s3x marriage fu*k legalizing weed lets start rallying over the Trayvon Martins of America, the kids dying everyday cuz of violence, the ppl out here who don't kno where their next meal is, thats y i dont support gay rights sh*ts stupid and it distracts from REAL issues

i could give a fu*k about 2 n*ggas getting married if my kids ribs is touching smh

jus like its a f*ggots choice to be gay its my choice not to support so fu*k up wit all that fake a.ss humanitarian sh*t and start worrying bout real issue smh
:ohhellnonas: then why the fu*k are you in this section with your dumbass comment? gtfo. if this is a non issues to you why'd you even click the title? the fu*k is wrong with you? not everyone thinks like you. if you feel this sh*t is something that shoudlnt be discussed then wait on the side like a good bi*ch and let other discuss. fu*king idiot. your waisting time bi*ching about how this distracts from real issues. do you think your feelings on how this sh*t doesnt matter is a real issues? you got problems breh. there are a sh*t load of other articles and stories for you to go crazy over and not worry about sh*t like this....cept your here, with this god awful comment. you lose at life today.
 5 years ago '09        #146
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Moc5 said:
:ohhellnonas: then why the fu*k are you in this section with your dumbass comment? gtfo. if this is a non issues to you why'd you even click the title? the fu*k is wrong with you? not everyone thinks like you. if you feel this sh*t is something that shoudlnt be discussed then wait on the side like a good bi*ch and let other discuss. fu*king idiot. your waisting time bi*ching about how this distracts from real issues. do you think your feelings on how this sh*t doesnt matter is a real issues? you got problems breh. there are a sh*t load of other articles and stories for you to go crazy over and not worry about sh*t like this....cept your here, with this god awful comment. you lose at life today.
so u telling me same s3x marriage issues is more important than getting americans jobs smh

your wats wrong wit this country no matter how much u type and how many smilies u put in ya comment the fact remains that fact is ppl strugglin in this country and your worried about let gay n*ggas marry each other smh
 5 years ago '04        #147
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1156 1156
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I call this....

sh*t for n*ggas, with no fathers

i call this....

:ohhellnonas:
winrar
 07-28-2012, 12:17 PM         #148
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:
So let me ask you this, are gay animals the way they are because gay animal culture is leaving subconscious impressions on their offspring? 1500 different animal species practice homos3xuality which is way too many to sit here and say that homos3xuality on Planet Earth is not biological. You can believe whatever you wish but the evidence is there that points to the contrary.





You know why you didn't turn out that way even-though you grew up with a single mother? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GAY! You could have both parents, a set of god parents, both sets of grandparents, who love you take you to play soccer, take you to church, take you to karate practice, and still turn out gay. There 1500 different species of lifeforms of this planet who partake in homos3xuality...you think they are all like that because they watch MTV and wear skinny jeans?

Why do people like you want to prove people are born with homos3xuality?

Serious question... No trolling.. No hate....

Do you have a family member that you love that you found out was gay? Do you have gay friends and your sympathy have grown for them? Are you gay and try to find justification for being that way?

I'm completely 100% serious....


Edit: Also that article isn't helping you.... Sure homos3xuality is there, but the animals use it for different reasons for humans.... I don't think they are attracted to males they are just doing it for different reasons... Like the lions being in homos3xuality to increase the bond between leaders....

When you look at it like that... That lion thing is like arranged marraige... Animals don't have consciousness like us anyway... Even if our societies are similar.... These animals just mate because they do...

I also understand that people who support this theory doesn't believe in a god at all....


Last edited by TeddiGramz; 07-28-2012 at 12:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #149
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
 Deuterion said:
So let me ask you this, are gay animals the way they are because gay animal culture is leaving subconscious impressions on their offspring? 1500 different animal species practice homos3xuality which is way too many to sit here and say that homos3xuality on Planet Earth is not biological. You can believe whatever you wish but the evidence is there that points to the contrary.





You know why you didn't turn out that way even-though you grew up with a single mother? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GAY! You could have both parents, a set of god parents, both sets of grandparents, who love you take you to play soccer, take you to church, take you to karate practice, and still turn out gay. There 1500 different species of lifeforms of this planet who partake in homos3xuality...you think they are all like that because they watch MTV and wear skinny jeans?
Somebody's feelings are hurt. If you go back and read some of the posts you'll see why i said what i said. A lot of them were a.ssuming since a male child does not have a father he would turn out gay which isn't true. Even with my brother and uncle not around much i turned out good.
 5 years ago '09        #150
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 TeddiGramz said:
Why do people like you want to prove people are born with homos3xuality?

Serious question... No trolling.. No hate....

Do you have a family member that you love that you found out was gay? Do you have gay friends and your sympathy have grown for them? Are you gay and try to find justification for being that way?

I'm completely 100% serious....


Edit: Also that article isn't helping you.... Sure homos3xuality is there, but the animals use it for different reasons for humans.... I don't think they are attracted to males they are just doing it for different reasons... Like the lions being in homos3xuality to increase the bond between leaders....

When you look at it like that... That lion thing is like arranged marraige... Animals don't have consciousness like us anyway... Even if our societies are similar.... These animals just mate because they do...

I also understand that people who support this theory doesn't believe in a god at all....


they do this because they try find a logical way to win their argument there is really no scientific proof that ppl are born gay thats y i say thi whole gay issue is stupid
 5 years ago '09        #151
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Fukin f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #152
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 493 493

[pic - click to view]

 07-30-2012, 09:30 PM         #153
Moc5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
so u telling me same s3x marriage issues is more important than getting americans jobs smh

your wats wrong wit this country no matter how much u type and how many smilies u put in ya comment the fact remains that fact is ppl strugglin in this country and your worried about let gay n*ggas marry each other smh
when did i ever say same s3x marriage is more important? im just telling you if you think this issue is stupid go to the threads where people are talking about what you wanna discuss. fu*king idiot.
:kobewh atever2:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy