His Dad LOST..

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2012, 11:42 AM         #121
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballislife said:
Should have wore heels instead of converse with that dress.
and leg warmers
 5 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 360crazy said:
There is scientific studies that would say you're a liar.
 5 years ago '04        #123
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
Negative.

Was there a point in your life where you "chose" to be straight? No, it just so happens that you are biologically predispositioned to be s3xually attracted to the opposite s3x.

Similarly, gays are biologically predispositioned to be s3xually attracted to the same s3x.

It may not be a specific gene but it could be things like hormone imbalance. My point is that the answer lies biologically and not socially.
 5 years ago '05        #124
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
Nah, the kid lost. If your a parent and your child dresses in this fashion its your fault. If your in your son's life this won't happen, well unless you wear dresses also. Boys wanna do what their dad's do.
 07-27-2012, 01:02 PM         #125
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'd plant drugs in my sons car and call the cops.
I'd leave no choice for child's custody to take him in.
 5 years ago '09        #126
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1796 1796
she cute though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #127
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,648 | Props total: 4475 4475
 360crazy said:
There is scientific studies that would say you're a liar.
find em

ra1n said:
Negative.

Was there a point in your life where you "chose" to be straight? No, it just so happens that you are biologically predispositioned to be s3xually attracted to the opposite s3x.

Similarly, gays are biologically predispositioned to be s3xually attracted to the same s3x.

It may not be a specific gene but it could be things like hormone imbalance. My point is that the answer lies biologically and not socially.
with this bull ish

no such thing, because the mother fu*ker would be a freak of nature if he was born gay, you are born straight because your sol universal purpose, yes what is implied in the genetic code since the universal ancestor, in life is to get energy and reproduce

hormone imbalance I can agree with because that can play a factor but you choose to be gay

its socially not biologically

Last edited by kiddrocay; 07-27-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #128
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
He was probably sucking the hell out of that bottle as a baby

Last edited by 9th ward Bally; 07-27-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 07-27-2012, 01:56 PM         #129
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:
That's silly...conversion therapy doesn't work...could someone convert you into liking d!ck? Thought so. Homos3xuality is a reoccurring theme on this planet amongst multiple types of lifeforms and people have to accept it. You don't have to agree with it but to act like you can beat someone, dribble someone, talk someone, hypnotize, and/or pray them out of being gay is ridiculous. I honestly think homos3xuality is disgusting because my mind is not wired that way but I respect people's right to be happy and if it happens to be with another man or woman then so be it. LOL @ conversion therapy...you don't even realize that by cosigning conversion therapy you're saying that you can low key be converted to liking d!ck. SMH

You don't know the mind is real powerful..... What ever you give your mind it will try to prove it.... Your mind and body are connected.... If you start to believe your gay your subconscious will make you gay.. The hormones, the actions, the way you talk, your feelings and sh*t....

People can be converted into being gay... The dude you talking about can't though... It's too late..... See the kid could have been brought up in an environment and he took in imprints that made him gay... Cuz really... You are going to let a kid.. A KID tell you he is gay.... WTF does he know? There are suggestions all around us.... The media is pushing the idea that homos3xuality is healthy and normal... These suggestions are going into these kids minds... Just like how rap music is and how its making kids growing up being gangsta's and sh*t... These kids can't help but accept them because they are still growing up... They get the suggestion they might be gay, and their subconscious goes to work making them what they want......

Back to what we were talking about.. Dude can't be converted into liking d!ck he is too old and he has the beliefs that he is straight and being gay is wrong or whatever..
The only way to change him is to start the brainwashing process... When you start that his mind will go to like how it was as a kid..... Then after that happens you can change him into whatever you want.....

Also these studies.... You are aware that these studies can be sponsored by gay people so they can get sympathy from the masses because they were "born that way"...
 5 years ago '08        #130
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17174 17174
:
 5 years ago '04        #131
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
find em

with this bull ish

no such thing, because the mother fu*ker would be a freak of nature if he was born gay, you are born straight because your sol universal purpose, yes what is implied in the genetic code since the universal ancestor, in life is to get energy and reproduce

hormone imbalance I can agree with because that can play a factor but you choose to be gay

its socially not biologically
Exactly...I just find it funny that you can choose to be a rapper, policeman, governor, baseball player, music producer, sell drugs, you can also choose what college/university you wanna attend....but you can't choose to be gay...The logic of these people....

Oh yeah, and when you said to prove it/find em, all they're gonna do is pull up a link from a doctor's or scientist's opinions as their "facts"...funny part about this is that they act like they came up with this themselves, but yet got it from another person's opinion...but yet when you don't agree with it or speak the truth, then you're delusional. And you're delusional or stupid because you're not a doctor or scientist....

But back to the original topic at hand, where's his father at? Where's the positive male role model in his life?
 5 years ago '04        #132
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 TeddiGramz said:
You don't know the mind is real powerful..... What ever you give your mind it will try to prove it.... Your mind and body are connected.... If you start to believe your gay your subconscious will make you gay.. The hormones, the actions, the way you talk, your feelings and sh*t....

People can be converted into being gay... The dude you talking about can't though... It's too late..... See the kid could have been brought up in an environment and he took in imprints that made him gay... Cuz really... You are going to let a kid.. A KID tell you he is gay.... WTF does he know? There are suggestions all around us.... The media is pushing the idea that homos3xuality is healthy and normal... These suggestions are going into these kids minds... Just like how rap music is and how its making kids growing up being gangsta's and sh*t... These kids can't help but accept them because they are still growing up... They get the suggestion they might be gay, and their subconscious goes to work making them what they want......

Back to what we were talking about.. Dude can't be converted into liking d!ck he is too old and he has the beliefs that he is straight and being gay is wrong or whatever..
The only way to change him is to start the brainwashing process... When you start that his mind will go to like how it was as a kid..... Then after that happens you can change him into whatever you want.....

Also these studies.... You are aware that these studies can be sponsored by gay people so they can get sympathy from the masses because they were "born that way"...
 5 years ago '04        #133
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
Ghostface k!llah wept
 5 years ago '07        #134
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
I call this....

sh*t for n*ggas, with no fathers

i call this....

:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '10        #135
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
@ the f*gs justifying this homo sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #136
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I call this....

sh*t for n*ggas, with no fathers

i call this....

:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '11        #137
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
I dont think i was born straight, nor did i choose to be. It's just something you grow into depending on the events of your childhood. That's why u see such strong links between gay men and people with no strong male role model, or why u see people become gay/lesbian after being abused as a child.

Im definitely a friend of the gay community, and feel that people should just do what makes them happy (as long as no one is being hurt unnecessarily). Its not unnatural, seeing as how it occurs in every animal kingdom.

And there's definitely way more straight people i'd love to punch in the fu*kin nose.

But dam tho @ that pic. I do hate when folks gotta pull the gay troll act. U aint gotta be in a dress wit ya balls dangling out the bottom. Have some respect for somebody. Sheesh!
 5 years ago '09        #138
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Tony Franks said:
I dont think i was born straight, nor did i choose to be. It's just something you grow into depending on the events of your childhood. That's why u see such strong links between gay men and people with no strong male role model, or why u see people become gay/lesbian after being abused as a child.

Im definitely a friend of the gay community, and feel that people should just do what makes them happy (as long as no one is being hurt unnecessarily). Its not unnatural, seeing as how it occurs in every animal kingdom.

And there's definitely way more straight people i'd love to punch in the fu*kin nose.

But dam tho @ that pic. I do hate when folks gotta pull the gay troll act. U aint gotta be in a dress wit ya balls dangling out the bottom. Have some respect for somebody. Sheesh!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #139
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Zesty aint even the word.
 5 years ago '04        #140
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
Having no father isn't a excuse mine wasn't in my life but i still had my older brother and uncle and i ain't turn out like that neither have some others i know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago