Jul 25 - Tommy Chong 99% Cancer Free Because Of Marijuana Oil...

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM         #21
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Delbert Mengel said:
lol at your prostate being your balls...fu*king hell. no wonder it's one of the the biggest k!llers of men. people don't even know where their prostate is.
I hear that. My dad asked the doctor if they could test it through blood work and he's in his 60s lol. He is normally very smart but this one looked bad on him lol.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
I know where the prostate is I just figured when chong said that his doctor told him to do it idk but that's what he said on rogans podcast.

And check YouTube for "hemp oil cured my cancer" they rubbed it on their face and it worked. That sh*t is nasty to look at tho n*gga face where the cancer was brought it out looked rotten
 5 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Delbert Mengel said:
lol at your prostate being your balls...fu*king hell. no wonder it's one of the the biggest k!llers of men. people don't even know where their prostate is.

I know that's why Im over here like .. rubbing it on his nuts ? For what , that shyt might help if he had genital warts , or herpes, but not prostate cancer .. Hemp oil is where it is @ , along with coconut, and grape seed ..hemp is an awesome plant , such a shame that we aren't allowed to fully utilize it .
 5 years ago '10        #24
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
does anyone know the best hemp oil to buy? what manufacturer etc or what to look at to discern it's the proper stuff e.g. in fruit juice you avoid concentrate, insect repellant you look for the DEET levels.

thanks
 5 years ago '04        #25
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 94 94
This sounds like propaganda ... No way such a major network like CNN would publish this without some agenda behind it ...

Be careful guys
 5 years ago '04        #26
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 Pocketx said:
This sounds like propaganda ... No way such a major network like CNN would publish this without some agenda behind it ...

Be careful guys
there has already been cases in the past where hemp seed oil cleared people of cancer.. its a studied fact that THC breaks down cancer cells
 07-26-2012, 04:39 PM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its oil, you rub it anywhere and it enters your skin (which is an organ), which then can send it through your body to attack any cancer. Vitamin C is known to heal cancer as well. Not just drinking orange juice, but if you get pure Vitamin C and use an IV to feed it to your body you're greatly increasing the chance to beat it.
 5 years ago '09        #28
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,765 | Props total: 66697 66697
theres natural cures to everything...no need to take the fda regime prescribed bullsh*t with lots of side effects...by the way am i the only 1 waitin for a new cheech and chong movie
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
its oil, you rub it anywhere and it enters your skin (which is an organ), which then can send it through your body to attack any cancer. Vitamin C is known to heal cancer as well. Not just drinking orange juice, but if you get pure Vitamin C and use an IV to feed it to your body you're greatly increasing the chance to beat it.
Ok now him rubbing the oil on the testys make sense i figured it was this reason but wasn't 100% positive
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 messy marv stan said:
theres natural cures to everything...no need to take the fda regime prescribed bullsh*t with lots of side effects...by the way am i the only 1 waitin for a new cheech and chong movie
nah man you not the only one them motherfu*kers be having me dying lol
 5 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
@ moronic n*ggas thinkin the prostate is in ya ball sack..

only on BX man..
 5 years ago '08        #32
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5514 5514
That worked really fast too if he's really 99% free.

Crazy.
 5 years ago '12        #33
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,795 | Props total: 1655 1655
Hemp oil does not cure cancer.. trust me.. their are those rare cases where the disease goes into remission for whatever the reason, but for 99 percent of the population, help oil will have no effect on curing cancer. Don't believe everything you read. NEXT
 5 years ago '08        #34
richyung87 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 3 3
 infamxus said:
gon start fryein dat chiken wit hemp oil plehboi belee dat
 5 years ago '08        #35
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 DannyStr8G said:
Hemp oil does not cure cancer.. trust me.. their are those rare cases where the disease goes into remission for whatever the reason, but for 99 percent of the population, help oil will have no effect on curing cancer. Don't believe everything you read. NEXT
lol Ok, we'll trust you with all the facts and knowledge you've presented.
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Delbert Mengel said:
 Boredatwork said:
I thought your prostate was in your as*hole
 Aesop730 said:
hemp oil isnt marijuana oil . he aint rubbing it on his prostate .
 Aesop730 said:
where is that @ in the article ? it says he takes hemp oil @ night so he wont be woozy .. rubbing that shyt on his balls won't help prostate cancer .. help me to understand that one please sir .

Aesop730 said:
I know that's why Im over here like .. rubbing it on his nuts ? For what , that shyt might help if he had genital warts , or herpes, but not prostate cancer .. Hemp oil is where it is @ , along with coconut, and grape seed ..hemp is an awesome plant , such a shame that we aren't allowed to fully utilize it .
Coconut oil is very good for black ppl hair and skin from what I was told and grape seed oil is a great antioxidant and great for good cholesterol.

Got Cheeve? said:
Pure Vitamin C? I just learned something today. How might one obtain this?
 5 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
While Vitamin D is supposed to be great at helping to prevent it.
 5 years ago '11        #38
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
you better careful posting this you know them people don't like when you cut in there sales with this natural herb healing nonsense
 5 years ago '10        #39
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 infamxus said:
gon start fryein dat chiken wit hemp oil plehboi belee dat
Jesus christ your avi. I never read your comments because of that picture.
 5 years ago '05        #40
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
why would he rub oil on his balls tho?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy