ThrowBack:Gun Play Talks About His Drug Addiction;I Love Cocaine

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 07:20 PM         #1
6622 pageviews
23 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ThrowBack:Gun Play Talks About His Drug Addiction;I Love Cocaine

Would you consider yourself a drug user, or a drug dealer? Do you make money off it?
No, Iím not a user. Iím an abuser.

An abuser? Sounds like you donít take it seriously.
Nope. I donít take it seriously. Some people have a problem. Some people let drugs use them; I use drugs. I donít sit there and say, ďI need a line of coke or a pill or I canít do nothing.Ē I need my weed now or I canít do s**t or Iíma snap on anybody three feet near me, but I donít take it to that extreme where I canít handle my business. If I donít handle my business I canít get high. My business and my family are first and foremost, then after I do all that, I get as high as a kite. Iíll snort an eight-ball; Iíll pop five pills; Iíll sip two or three ounces of syrup; Iíll pop two or three Xanax bars.

How much money do you spend during an average week on drugs?
Donít tell [Rick] Ross, but on an average week I spend about $500 to $600 on weed, coke, pills, and Percs. When I had money to spare I was spending $1,500 a week. Right now Iím down to $500 Ďcause Iím trying to reserve myself, but at the height of my escapades it was $1,500 a week, no pressure.

How do you think youíre able to ďuse drugsĒ without letting them ďuse youĒ?
At an early age I saw what drugs do to you. My aunt used to be on bricks bad, thatís crack-cocaine. She was freebasing real bad when I was six years old. I saw what overdoing it will do to you. I just made a promise within myself not to go that far, not to ever let it mess up my family, my money, my mind, you know? Thatís recreation. I like to do it when I know I donít have anything to do or when I know itís time to vibe. People like to see me vibe and when I vibe, Iím usually on four or five different drugs. If I can get paid and do that at the same time, Iím getting off scot-free. I feel like Iím stealing.

How does your mother feel about your drug use now?
She doesnít like it but she knows that Iím a smart guy and I know what Iím doing and I handle my business. She doesnít like it at all. I done came home plenty of times and parked my car halfway on the front porch. My mom had to help me out the car Ďcause I couldnít drive anymore and I was screaming, ďWe the best!Ē and being all happy. Sheís like, ďYouíre too drunk,Ē and Iím like, ďNaw, Iím too successful.Ē When good stuff happens to me and I overcome a hump in my life, thatís a reason for me to go out, celebrate, and do six drugs.

Whatís been your worst experience from doing drugs?
Usually I take four or five pills. One time, I took just one pill and I swear I thought I was gonna die. I had my homeboy drop me at the hospital and drive off Ďcause I really thought I was gonna die. I didnít want him to go to prison so I told him to just drop me off at the emergency room and keep going. I took one pill from one of my homeboys and I didnít look at it or nothing; I just popped it and the next thing you know I felt like I was gonna die. I felt like one of these people thatís on TV, like how they be shaking and s**t when they overdose on ecstasy and synthetic pills. They stripped me down to my boxers and left my chain on. So I got my boxers and my chain on and thatís it. I was sweating, drinking water, shaking, and I kinda dozed off. I felt somebody lift up my chain and I grabbed that nurse Ė a male nurse Ė I grabbed him by his wrist and his neck at the same time and boom! The head nurse lady said, ďDonít you ever touch one of my employees again or Iím gonna send you to prison!Ē I thought he was gonna steal my chain and I got sober instantly. I was damn near in a coma but I felt that muthaf**ka touch my chain and it was going down.

How old were you when you started experimenting with drugs?
I started smoking weed at 12 years old, in seventh grade, when I was in drop-out prevention. I think thatís how I got in drop-out prevention Ďcause I started smoking weed. I started snorting coke at 15 in the summer of í94.

Why did you decide to start using cocaine?
I always had a lot of it [for sale]. I used to serve this one baser all night, outta my mamaís house. I would walk down to the corner store and serve him 40ís all night. He would buy four 40ís a night, every night. Thatís when all my n*ggas was serving lilí nickel bags of weed and s**t and I was sitting here serving 40ís of coke and getting money. One day his eyes were real wide and he walked up to me when he was buying that 40 and said, ďYo, you ever did this s**t?Ē I said, ďNaw, man.Ē He said, ďDonít you ever do this s**t, dawg. This s**t is the devil.Ē In my mind, I know crack is the devil. [But] I know rich dudes that maintain in life and still do coke. So Iím like, ďWell, youíre just a baser.Ē One day, I was in my room drunk and I had a bunch of [cocaine] in there. I was with a couple of my older homeboys, my older chicos that usually had all the work. They were breaking it down. One night I snorted about two or three lines, and six hours later after about the eighteenth conversation, I just noticed, holy s**t, Iím higher than a muthaf**ka. Iím speediní right now. I canít stop talking. I canít stop moving. This is the best s**t God ever created.

Do you still think cocaine is the best s**t God ever created?
Yeah. I mean, naw. I think weed is the best s**t God ever created.

UmÖ okay. Youíre sounding like a drug advocate right now. Are you advocating cocaine use?
Oh, I love cocaine. Let me tell you what cocaine does to me. When Iím on pills, they get me high. Itís an upper and a downer at the same time. When Iím on syrup and Xanax bars, thatís a downer. When Iím on weed and Hennessy, thatís a downer. But when I toot-toot on that white b***h - no offense, JB - it evens everything out. I feel like Iím down but I can function. I can talk; Iím not slurring. I can drive right. Itís a balance for everything.

Whenís the last time you snorted cocaine?
Right before I left for Jamaica. I got high to stay awake Ďcause I had a flight early in the morning. I snorted an eight-ball real quick and stayed up all night. I canít do no less than an eight-ball. I need 3.5 grams. I canít do nothing less than that or Iím gonna be upset.

So if youíve been spending $1,500 a week on drugs since 15, thatís a lot of money. How much money do you think youíve spent on drugs in your lifetime?
s**t! A house. Iím 26 now. But nah, Iíve only been spending money like that since 2006 when we got the [record] deal and I started making a bunch of money.

Have you ever tried going out sober?
Yeah, and itís not that much fun. It was boring.

Are there any other drugs that scare you?
The most I ever did that was over the limit - and Iíll never do it again - is coke and heroin. Speedballiní. I was with a white b***h one time and my coke was done, and she had some [coke] but I didnít know that she had mixed with with boy [heroin]. It looked kinda grayish brown, but youíll find that sometimes if your coke is cut. I snorted it up and instantly I felt like I was on ecstasy. I was like, ďDamn, this is some fire-ass coke.Ē After the fifth or sixth line she says, ďOh. Youíre snorting outta that bag? Oh, baby, no. Thatís a speedball.Ē Iím like, ďOh. Well, how much do you want for the rest of that?Ē I bought the rest from her and after I finished snorting that s**t, it was the worst feeling Iíve ever felt in my f**king life. I was The Exorcist in the house. I was projectile puking. I was shooting that b***h so far. Never again. Once that happened, I decided I ainít f**kiní around with that s**t no more. That was the craziest drug I ever did. Itís called speedball, boy and girl mixed, and you can either vein it or nose it. I was straight nosing it Ďcause I donít f**k with my veins.

So youíre promising, in print, that youíll never try crack?
I ainít never gonna say never,
but I ainít never gonna try hard and I ainít never gonna do no boy. Thatís not my drug of choice. Iím gonna let the fans know a secret. I heard about meth. They say that if you snort a match tip of crystal meth youíll be high for six hours. I hope nobody brings that s**t in front of me, Ďcause a six-hour high off a match tip, oh boy! But thatís kinda borderline crack. When I see meth [addicts], you canít tell if theyíre on crack or meth. I donít think Iíd ever do that.

Have any of your friends told you that you need to chill out?
Oh, yeah. If it wasnít for [Carol City Cartelís] Geter K, Torch, and Rick Ross, I would be lost. It was messing up my business. At one point when we got the deal and all this money, I couldnít differentiate business from pleasure. On business time, I was still high. Remember when we did the OZONE cover [photo shoot]? I was on so much dope then and I wasnít supposed to be Ďcause itís business hours. You canít do that.

So they had a little intervention for you?
Not really. They just said, ďYouíre shooting yourself in the foot. Stop.Ē They didnít have to tie me up and send me to a shrink or no bulls**t like that. All they told me was, ďListen, youíre not only f**king yourself up, youíre f**king up the crew. Youíre f**king up our money also. Youíre f**king up Rick Rossí money.Ē After that intervention, I was like, wow, Iíd die for my n*ggas. I would never hurt any of my n*ggas physically, financially, mentally. Once they told me that, I thought about their kids. I thought about Rossí son, Geter Kís son, Torchís son, my son and that clicked in my head: Youíre tripping. Youíre about to not get a check and youíre a pivotal point in this crew. Iím the underboss, man.

[pic - click to view]

Gunplay of the Carol City Cartel: Get fu*ked Up ‹ Ozone Magazine

[pic - click to view]

23 comments for "ThrowBack:Gun Play Talks About His Drug Addiction;I Love Cocaine"

5 years ago '07        #2
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 7453 7453
 07-25-2012, 11:35 PM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this lame over here reminiscing over his days as a base head & "this is with whom you dudes on BX place your faith"...
 07-25-2012, 11:42 PM         #4
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
This is the same f*ggot people said has the best verse of 2012..
these the last days homie....
 5 years ago '07        #5
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5861 5861
 07-25-2012, 11:47 PM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ozone:So youíre promising, in print, that youíll never try crack?
Gun Play:I ainít never gonna say never,
 5 years ago '11        #7
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
 Killa said:
This is the same f*ggot people said has the best verse of 2012..

5 years ago '04        #8
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Crookz said:

n*gga said he was 15 in 94 and he mentions bein 26. I know this interview ain't from 05
lol .. i was just to post this ..
 5 years ago '10        #9
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
the good die young and the lames live long wasted unproductive fu*king lives.........shoot them n*gga already
 5 years ago '11        #10
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
this dude must not realize what he sounds like
 07-26-2012, 08:59 AM         #11
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

07-26-2012, 10:25 AM         #12
Bangladesh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-26-2012, 10:30 AM         #13
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is 7 years old @ least.. OP is trying to act like this interview is from last week...
 07-26-2012, 10:38 AM         #14
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmitch19 said:
This sh*t is 7 years old @ least.. OP is trying to act like this interview is from last week...

more proof of how stupid MMG fans are....

you know there's "throwback" in the thread title right?
 07-26-2012, 11:06 AM         #15
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

more proof of how stupid MMG fans are....

you know there's "throwback" in the thread title right?
What's the point of this thread though..? U calling me a stupid fan but u look like a stupid hater.... I'm sure u can bring up a throwback article on just about any rapper for something they used to do in the past.. So what are u really try to prove Mr. Moore...?

5 years ago '07        #16
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5861 5861
You Do it Doo Doo!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #17
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
this dude has no shame, wtf

5 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 tmitch19 said:
no this interview is not no 7 years old

port of miami didn't even come out until 6 years ago

this interview is from 2008
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy