Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down In Tears On MTV Live When Sway Shows Him His Old Hood In Chicago

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

Props to Lupe for keeping it 100 on that hood life. How ironic that A LOT of these rappers try to emulate & profit off the hood life & the struggle that n*ggas trying to overcome. I lost a good n*gga to some senseless sh*t recently where he left behind a baby girl, homie was 22. This video most definetly touches on some of the issues regading the black community. It's somewhat refreshing to see an intelligent rapper speak up and open up about it.
 5 years ago '04        #122
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 Heisenberg said:
Lupe is such a phony. Whoopi goldberg a.ss n*gga

go play in traffic
 5 years ago '07        #123
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
this thread
 5 years ago '10        #124
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
Yal Mf's are dumb as fu*k on here Im from Chicago westside Ltown 4chn I now stay in the burbs and I can say a lot of n*ggaz minds are fu*ked. Mfs glorified that hood sh*t man let me tell you sht is overrated. Even in the burbs these lil mf's be on some lets go outwest lets go outsouf and be thinking they on something just because they was in the city like that makes them gangsters smh Rap got everybody wanting to be gangsters and be from the hood. I was raised on the same streets Lupe from the same streets you see in this Video and most n*ggaz do not want to be out there but they have no choice and its fu*ked up hoe surburb n*ggaz be tryna go out there and be hood n*ggaz be looking at them like why the fu*k you out here? Take yal a.sses back to the burbs..Ask any hood n*gga they will tell you that they love their hood but they would rather live out in the burbs or away from all of that I used to bang hard cause I had no choice jo you think I liked getting shot at or shooting mf's? Hell naw that sh*t aint cool n*ggaz out here dropping left and right and n*ggaz be crying soon as one of their guys get k!lled but do the same sh*t the next day n*ggaz out here with no goals cause they was brought up that way Im glad we moved from the westside but I still visit my hood but I dont stay that long cause its always war time out there you never know who bout to hit the alley and blast or what car bout to pull up n*ggaz out there hustlin and shorties out there pullin up wanting to buy a bag of loud then next thing you know they shooting yo a.ss smh
 07-26-2012, 12:29 PM         #125
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe too much of a nerd that's all it is. u seen what happened to the batman k!ller n*gga u ain't cool for knowin all that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #126
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
So homie hasn't gone back home since he blew?
sh*t, if I was in his position I wouldn't go back either. I don't say that to act as if I would be better than them, its because you know that those same people would be asking for hand outs and/or gunning for my head out of envy and jealousy since I made something of myself...So if he hasn't gone back I don't blame him. ESPECIALLY in the hood areas of Chicago..
 5 years ago '06        #127
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
 White Face said:
Cosign

Obama didn't community organize in Chicago for years for this sh*t to be happenin'...

Lawd, that was the height of ignorance right there...
 5 years ago '10        #128
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 NoLastName said:
Real talk about those suburb kids that wanna act like they from the city. I'm from the wild hundreds but I use to go out to the south suburbs for parties and kickbacks n sh*t. Those suburb kids would try to act like they hood as fuc* and start f!ght for no reason tryna prove that they with the sh*ts. Its funny cuz Me and my guys would tell them we from da city and they would lo key kinda admire that sh*t. But the gang culture in Chicago has such a huge influence on how these kids act. I woulda been swept up in it but luckily I had good people in my life that lead me on a good path so I already knew where that kinda life would lead me.
real talk and then you got the mf's thats from the city wasn't on none of that banging sh*t then they move out to the burbs and try to bang knowing damn well they a.sses was in the crib the whole time while they was staying in the city Im just now getting out of that hood mentality cause I want to make sum of myself but everywhere I go they know Im a 4ch sh*t its tatted on me I can't shake that all I can do is stay away from n*ggaz thats not uplifting me to do better cause n*ggaz don't want you to succed real talk thats the fu*ked up thing about it your own mans will set you up and lay you down Im getting heat rt now from some of my supposed to be homies on some 4 aint on sh*t 4 acting lame now naw n*gga Im 25yrs old and maturing as an adult while yal a.sses older than me still tryna rob and bang living at your moms house making babies with no job selling nicks and dimes always falling off and aint making any type of progress and you got these mf's talkin bout they the chief or run the block but dont have their own crib like fu*k out of here how you gon be my chief and Im doin better than you??
 5 years ago '04        #129
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Rebirth46 said:
real talk and then you got the mf's thats from the city wasn't on none of that banging sh*t then they move out to the burbs and try to bang knowing damn well they a.sses was in the crib the whole time while they was staying in the city Im just now getting out of that hood mentality cause I want to make sum of myself but everywhere I go they know Im a 4ch sh*t its tatted on me I can't shake that all I can do is stay away from n*ggaz thats not uplifting me to do better cause n*ggaz don't want you to succed real talk thats the fu*ked up thing about it your own mans will set you up and lay you down Im getting heat rt now from some of my supposed to be homies on some 4 aint on sh*t 4 acting lame now naw n*gga Im 25yrs old and maturing as an adult while yal a.sses older than me still tryna rob and bang living at your moms house making babies with no job selling nicks and dimes always falling off and aint making any type of progress and you got these mf's talkin bout they the chief or run the block but dont have their own crib like fu*k out of here how you gon be my chief and Im doin better than you??

I agree with all of that, ESPECIALLY when you talked about n*ggas that are from the hood that stay at home, yet when they leave they wanna act tough all of a sudden.

I was born on the southside of Chicago on Ashland, I've seen sh*t before and I was one of those kids that stayed at home and out of trouble...but I NEVER acted like I was tough when I left. I also remember when I was attending SIU in Carbondale, that I would see a lot of soft a.ss n*ggas that were students there claiming GD, shaking hands and sh*t...and you can tell that they weren't bout that life. But what made it even funnier was that the same house n*ggas that lived in the hood in Chicago and went to college to act all hard, were the same clowns dancing and stomping in fraternities and dancing with females on dance teams...And most of them even admitted to me that they weren't bout that life when they were in the hood in the Chi. Talking about how they were honor roll students and participated in a whole bunch of after school activities..

And its good to hear that you left that mentality alone. Just stay away from it, stay positive, and help and influence those that WANT to be helped..You know that its one thing to say that we have to influence and motivate people, but those people have to want to be motivated and also have to motivate themselves. Because it all starts with you. If you don't have to will and motivation for yourself, then how are you gonna be influenced and motivated...That is all..
 5 years ago '07        #130
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
One of y'all Chi n*ggaz send me some Harold's..I had a ball up there!!!
 5 years ago '04        #131
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #132
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
 knowughetto said:

I agree with all of that, ESPECIALLY when you talked about n*ggas that are from the hood that stay at home, yet when they leave they wanna act tough all of a sudden.

I was born on the southside of Chicago on Ashland, I've seen sh*t before and I was one of those kids that stayed at home and out of trouble...but I NEVER acted like I was tough when I left. I also remember when I was attending SIU in Carbondale, that I would see a lot of soft a.ss n*ggas that were students there claiming GD, shaking hands and sh*t...and you can tell that they weren't bout that life. But what made it even funnier was that the same house n*ggas that lived in the hood in Chicago and went to college to act all hard, were the same clowns dancing and stomping in fraternities and dancing with females on dance teams...And most of them even admitted to me that they weren't bout that life when they were in the hood in the Chi. Talking about how they were honor roll students and participated in a whole bunch of after school activities..

And its good to hear that you left that mentality alone. Just stay away from it, stay positive, and help and influence those that WANT to be helped..You know that its one thing to say that we have to influence and motivate people, but those people have to want to be motivated and also have to motivate themselves. Because it all starts with you. If you don't have to will and motivation for yourself, then how are you gonna be influenced and motivated...That is all..
That's a tweak, I'm from the pole n went to SIUC too. I know exactly what you talking bout. n*ggas come out there tryna create whole new personas for themselves.
 5 years ago '12        #133
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
 Kingme said:
No. I don't hate Lupe. You don't see me in any Lupe threads because I haven't heard a track from him that appeals to me yet. I found my way into this thread cause I love my city and like to see people from here make something of themselves. I responded because Lupe crying for me like I'm some hungry 3rd world kid, like he don't know why people die in Chicago. Lupe was pumping heroin or running with someone who was pumping heroin, then got the nerve to cry like he ain't part of the problem. Lupe came off like a tenderoni in that video to me.

I forgot this is boxden if you call something that's fake, "fake" you a hater. It's almost like its nothing but young republicans on this site. My bad. Yall go get that new Lupe single! He the hardest n*gga with flip up glasses in the chi!
n*gga lupe wont crying for your a.ss he didnt single your ignorant dumb a.ss out
and say ohh im crying for Kingme, man that n*gga got it hard yo!. he was crying for a lost generation in whole who arent going to have a chance more than likley to make it out of that hell whole. you so fu*king pigheaded and dimwitted that your brain can't use something we call, logic so i apologize carry on with your idiotic a.ss theories....
 5 years ago '07        #134
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Lan Imbu said:

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2012, 03:26 PM         #135
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear to GOD I love this man. I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna marry Lupe.
 5 years ago '07        #136
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
That's my GOAT...

5 years ago '07        #137
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 819 819
man fukk all these MTV interviews. i dont know why they upload sh*t meant only for american viewing sh*t is lame
 5 years ago '04        #138
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Lan Imbu said:

[pic - click to view]

right click save as
 07-26-2012, 04:23 PM         #139
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it ain't like lupe changed the community.. the reason he cryin is because he know he coulda helped n changed the situation even if it was just a little bit
 5 years ago '11        #140
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Lupe is wearing those D-Wade glasses.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago