Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down In Tears On MTV Live When Sway Shows Him His Old Hood In Chicago

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 rossic75 said:
I hope this is a joke. Someone needs to shoot this n*gga and his family for raising this little kid. This is what is hot in the hood? Ignorant little n*ggas running around listening to this ish? Its sad that this is the future for hip-hop and the generation. He is right "It's a Problem!"
i had the wen i watched this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #102
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
wayne stoll lupe style
 5 years ago '10        #103
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 swayze said:
You a lame a.ss dude b.Read the sh*t you saying .Dude trying to enlighten MF thats really in the streets and you worried about your Ipod playlist.
 5 years ago '09        #104
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19343 19343
This is too real man
 5 years ago '04        #105
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
I agree with Lupe, this has nothing to do with music. This is real talk, there is nothing cool about being in the hood. I grew up in the hood, I remember shoot outs and my mom telling us to get down. There is nothing good about living in the projects, I did that, seeing drugs being sold, different gangs, poverty, friends that you grew up with being murdered, seen it all... Screw that, I made my way out of there and I'll never go back because it's not cool.
 5 years ago '04        #106
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
damn... junk almost had me shed a tear..

We gotta do better.. we got too... so much talent lost due to bloodshed. so many young people at that.. its sad.
 07-26-2012, 09:47 AM         #107
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad it took this interview for people to realize!!!!

classic interview by sway cheaaaa!!!. lupe got love for people

i remember that interview with swaay in the skate park when it came out...

i feel like that interview IN THE SKATE PARK concept was to show the two parts of his city and how different and how the race changes. (IMO) (visually)

how many ya really knew he lived that life before this interview???? ( not him being the hoodlum but being around it that deep)

Last edited by Bangladesh; 07-26-2012 at 09:53 AM..
 07-26-2012, 09:51 AM         #108
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...
 5 years ago '05        #109
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k Lupe

Nature is that dude though!
 5 years ago '07        #110
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13041 13041
 Kingme said:
No. I don't hate Lupe. You don't see me in any Lupe threads because I haven't heard a track from him that appeals to me yet. I found my way into this thread cause I love my city and like to see people from here make something of themselves. I responded because Lupe crying for me like I'm some hungry 3rd world kid, like he don't know why people die in Chicago. Lupe was pumping heroin or running with someone who was pumping heroin, then got the nerve to cry like he ain't part of the problem. Lupe came off like a tenderoni in that video to me.

I forgot this is boxden if you call something that's fake, "fake" you a hater. It's almost like its nothing but young republicans on this site. My bad. Yall go get that new Lupe single! He the hardest n*gga with flip up glasses in the chi!
second!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #111
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 8842 8842
 Bangladesh said:
how many ya really knew he lived that life before this interview???? ( not him being the hoodlum but being around it that deep)
It really isn't a surprise......it's been spoken about enough to where people should already know......
 5 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what did he specificly start crying about though?
Cuz a lot of those dudes are dead......like he said.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1087 1087
You can tell the young ignant lil MF in the thread and the ones that have actually seen stuff and then have matured enough to realize what it is they have actually seen.

It's one thing to be from the hood and know k!llers, do k!llings, see all that sh*t. It's a totally different thing to be around that environment and mature to a level where you totally reject it and every negative aspect of it and as a man/woman stand against it.

All you keep it real real hood ninjas name one dude from your hood in his 50's who's held it down since he was a youngster? Just ONE. Oh and if he spent half his life in jail that don't count.
 5 years ago '07        #114
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 Tikyle2 said:
You can tell the young ignant lil MF in the thread and the ones that have actually seen stuff and then have matured enough to realize what it is they have actually seen.

It's one thing to be from the hood and know k!llers, do k!llings, see all that sh*t. It's a totally different thing to be around that environment and mature to a level where you totally reject it and every negative aspect of it and as a man/woman stand against it.

All you keep it real real hood ninjas name one dude from your hood in his 50's who's held it down since he was a youngster? Just ONE. Oh and if he spent half his life in jail that don't count.
man dont get into it with these whiteboys on here.

I respect Lupe for this sh*t man it takes alot to look at something you know you cant help or bring back
 5 years ago '05        #115
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 8842 8842
 LynchingO-Lines said:
man dont get into it with these whiteboys on here.

I respect Lupe for this sh*t man it takes alot to look at something you know you cant help or bring back
It's hard. I went back to my old environment recently, trying to help the community. Just watching those kids and the way they interacted with each other, was crazy. It was to the point where one kid, I swear, this girl couldn't have been over 14, came up to me and said, "It's no helping them. Thanks for trying though." This girl already had that spirit of hopelessness and knowing that a lot of those kids would never truly be able to see beyond the hood was a crazy realization. It can be pretty overwhelming, can't blame Lupe for crying...sh*ts real out there...
 5 years ago '04        #116
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
 HYFR said:
He's still a bi*ch.
Says the man with an avy of Drake.

As the old Menace II Society saying goes, "I feel sorry for your mother!"
 5 years ago '07        #117
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5874 5874
 Tikyle2 said:

Real spit homie and I see that lion in your avi
 5 years ago '04        #118
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
I prefer a temple fade, but I'm growing my hair out at that moment. Thanks for offering though sir. Good day.
 5 years ago '07        #119
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14956 14956
 Kingme said:
Word. Either that or instead of using money to better his hood, he spent it on them wack outfits. I'm from Chicago and its hundreds of lames that don't leave the house. Lupe one of em. Don't cry for us Lupe, cry for your damn self.

I'm not into Lupes music, can a fan help me out with some questions?
Where this dudes homies be at?
Did he bring anyone out the hood with him?
Does Lupe rap about the hood or make emo street music?

If Lupe got k!llers on deck and more guns than sway, why he crying about kids ain't gonna make it? Tell your k!llers to chill Lupe. The murder rate was over twice as high in the 90s how long he been crying?

I hope he doesn't start gangster rapping just because he from Chicago.
this...
 5 years ago '10        #120
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8199 8199
 MemphBleek05 said:
It's hard. I went back to my old environment recently, trying to help the community. Just watching those kids and the way they interacted with each other, was crazy. It was to the point where one kid, I swear, this girl couldn't have been over 14, came up to me and said, "It's no helping them. Thanks for trying though." This girl already had that spirit of hopelessness and knowing that a lot of those kids would never truly be able to see beyond the hood was a crazy realization. It can be pretty overwhelming, can't blame Lupe for crying...sh*ts real out there...
Forreal ma n*gga. I was back home in bk last week and was lOoking like ain't sh*t change. n*ggaz on the block puttin money together to buy weed and lq. EVERYDAY! It's sad but, how can I judge when that's all they kno? There's nobody out there inspiring a better situation. Only way they see getting out is if I make it in rap. This sh*t is designed for us to fail and we jus allow the failure to exist. The minority wants change but the majority has adapted to toting a pistol and bangin on the next n*gga. That's all they kno. I respect lupe for shedding tears for the poverty of the ghetto and wanting to change the course of events that takes place out there. But, u can't rehabilitate a n*ggaz way of living if he doesn't want to be rehabilitated. I've grown to realize that. All u can do is pray that maybe one day they'll realize that this sh*t iz fu*ked up and change there perspective on life. It's not impossible. I went down the same alley until I was in a situation that almost landed me in jail for 5 years. n*ggaz gotta get out of the mind state of hopelessness and realize that there's a whole new world outside the hood. Try your hardest to get out of it and live ya life to the fullest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy