Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down In Tears On MTV Live When Sway Shows Him His Old Hood In Chicago

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 05:03 AM         #81
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone up some Lupe gangsta tracks, I need to hear this

Wonder if Kanye started the same way? And wtf at Nature randomly there.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #83
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
its funny how he's crying because nothing has changed in that hood and its not getting better but the people from his past and his hood say he never does anything for his hood, yet you have shallow rappers like jay-z who sold their soul and rap about riches actually give back to their hood daily and annually

why do the concious rappers talk but dont do and the commercial rappers dont talk they just do
 07-26-2012, 06:04 AM         #84
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll start listening to Lupe again when he makes smart, lyrical, meaningful sh*t like Hurt Me Soul & He Say She Say and Intruder Alert and when he stops with this wack a.ss Bad bi*ch, Words I Never Said, Street Crime Radio bullsh*t. The way he carries himself politically and interviews is really wack. I like that there's some emotion being shown from him here, but turn that sh*t into good music again. You current Lupe fans can not be serious supporting this dude's "meaningful" music the last few years. Listen to Hurt Me Soul, then listen to anything "meaningful" post-The Cool, there's no comparison whatsoever.

Ever since Fiascogate this dude has lost so much respect from people, I keep wanting this dude to make a comeback but he does nothing but disappoint lately.
 07-26-2012, 06:10 AM         #85
Bigresse1486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
See that's what all ya favorite 'hood' rappers dont understand. They're not from that kind of environment. They talk about a life they aint really lived. It's a joke to them. But anyone that grew up in that kind of environment or lost loved ones in that kind of environment, they dont big that shyt up. Either two things will happen, it will disgust you or corrupt you, sometimes both. That shyt hurt me to watch, real talk.

theres a hood every where in the world mfs dont want to be there f%ck the hood if u from where iam from and g what i g then u know dont let mfu$kin rapper lead ur punk a.ss on
 5 years ago '11        #86
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 swayze said:
You a lame a.ss dude b.Read the sh*t you saying .Dude trying to enlighten MF thats really in the streets and you worried about your Ipod playlist. I cant stand bi*ch a.ss mf like you . If this nicca a bi*ch and making sh*t you don't fu*k with ,go listen to someone you like. Mf's not living they life or catering to yo weak minded a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #87
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
i kinda thought he looked like Kadeem Hardison with Tracy Chapman hair.

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

= Lupe
 5 years ago '05        #88
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
lupe will always be that dude...

lasers this.. lasers that...blah blah... tracy champan blah blah...

yeah n*ggas be joking... but be real...

lupe is THAT n*gga.. and EVERYONE knows that sh*t...

from the bottom to the top.. from the nerds to the thugs...
 5 years ago '08        #89
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,727 | Props total: 8952 8952
i absolutely hate mtv. WHY THE fu*k DO YOU NOT LET CANADIANS WATCH YOUR fu*kING STUPID a.ss VIDEOS fu*kING PIECES OF sh*t?

We're fu*king North Americans you worthless fu*king driveling pieces of fu*king sh*t I hate these c*ck suckers os much.
 5 years ago '04        #90
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,527 | Props total: 5071 5071
MTV is for f*gs only thats y u cant watch it in ur country.
 5 years ago '11        #91
chizz 
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 2871 2871
can somebody gif sway busting his a.ss on the skateboard. and luoe crying say wassup wassuo wassup sh*t had me like
 07-26-2012, 07:37 AM         #92
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
You a lame a.ss dude b.Read the sh*t you saying .Dude trying to enlighten MF thats really in the streets and you worried about your Ipod playlist. I cant stand bi*ch a.ss mf like you . If this nicca a bi*ch and making sh*t you don't fu*k with ,go listen to someone you like. Mf's not living they life or catering to yo weak minded a.ss.
It makes me weak minded to want a MUSIC ARTIST to inspire and enlighten THROUGH HIS MUSIC and make good music at the same time? That's the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard in my life. He is primarily a musician, if his music no longer has much substance beyond his misguided, preachy, anti-government stance, then he's not inspiring anyone or is delivering the wrong message.

Every single one of his political interviews, he comes off as an uninformed and unrealistic revolutionary saying sh*t like "let's not vote and throw the government into anarchy and see what happens", yeah, because that will save all of America's problems. I empathize with how he feels about Chicago, I like that he still has fire in his heart about his home and that he visits schools in Chicago, but as a musician, his primary occupation, he should inspire through his music because God knows he hasn't done much to inspire through that in a while and he hasn't done it through his interviews.
 07-26-2012, 08:20 AM         #93
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thought that was Prop Joe in the screen cap.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #94
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
I swear i thought lupe was wack before i seen this , i even questioned why stack bundels would hang out with a n*gga like that, now i know.
 5 years ago '08        #95
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17026 17026
he realizes that could had been him
 07-26-2012, 08:32 AM         #96
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, n*ggas in the hood in Chicago don't want no help? Well stay in the hood then. And you can talk that hood sh*t all you want but them street n*ggas don't have no education and it's hard to learn on the streets because n*ggas got egos and always want to be right.

The only thing you can say is, "come to the Chi and you'll get dealt with." That's because you have terrain advantage. You come where I'm at you'll get dealt with too. There isn't nothing hard about pulling a trigger, go to the suburbs and break into a house I bet your a.ss will get popped. Most people are going to defend themselves.

You can't stop save the hood, but you can save yourself from the senseless sh*t that is going on out there.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-26-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #97
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17026 17026
 Illuminati said:
i absolutely hate mtv. WHY THE fu*k DO YOU NOT LET I

CANADIANS WATCH YOUR fu*kING STUPID a.ss VIDEOS fu*kING PIECES OF sh*t?

We're fu*king North Americans you worthless fu*king driveling pieces of fu*king sh*t I hate these c*ck suckers os much.

the queen said no
 5 years ago '04        #98
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
Dude just seems real phony to me. I don't believe him here. :-/
 5 years ago '06        #99
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kingme said:
Word. Either that or instead of using money to better his hood, he spent it on them wack outfits. I'm from Chicago and its hundreds of lames that don't leave the house. Lupe one of em. Don't cry for us Lupe, cry for your damn self.

I'm not into Lupes music, can a fan help me out with some questions?
Where this dudes homies be at?
Did he bring anyone out the hood with him?
Does Lupe rap about the hood or make emo street music?

If Lupe got k!llers on deck and more guns than sway, why he crying about kids ain't gonna make it? Tell your k!llers to chill Lupe. The murder rate was over twice as high in the 90s how long he been crying?

I hope he doesn't start gangster rapping just because he from Chicago.

ur an idiot
 5 years ago '04        #100
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
I swear before I read the title, and just seen the little headline picture I thought it was Whoopi Goldberg.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy