Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down In Tears On MTV Live When Sway Shows Him His Old Hood In Chicago

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
121 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 493 493
Somebody Youtube this ish.

fu*kin not available in your country
 5 years ago '04        #42
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 54 54
i feel my g!! i know that feeling. when you leave the hood and you look back and n*ggas are gone and dead or lock up you have this emptyness but yet you greatful that you made it out. he touch home with that. uffff.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 #1nasfan said:
So basically ur a Lupe hater.
No. I don't hate Lupe. You don't see me in any Lupe threads because I haven't heard a track from him that appeals to me yet. I found my way into this thread cause I love my city and like to see people from here make something of themselves. I responded because Lupe crying for me like I'm some hungry 3rd world kid, like he don't know why people die in Chicago. Lupe was pumping heroin or running with someone who was pumping heroin, then got the nerve to cry like he ain't part of the problem. Lupe came off like a tenderoni in that video to me.

I forgot this is boxden if you call something that's fake, "fake" you a hater. It's almost like its nothing but young republicans on this site. My bad. Yall go get that new Lupe single! He the hardest n*gga with flip up glasses in the chi!
 5 years ago '12        #44
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
I love Lupe Fiasco, I'm going to listen to all of his work.
 5 years ago '11        #45
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12499 12499
Grind my n*ggas grind lets lift ourselves up out surroundings...thats why when some of you guys talk about my sig is a scam..do you know how much grinds i have tried to get myself out the hood..i feel fifty when he said f the hood you not talking about the people you talking about your surroundings...my n*ggaz if y'all want get together and get this money holla at me.
 5 years ago '04        #46
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
n*ggas in here hating... i fu*k wit lupe music and as a person... anybody who think hes fake are the same people who think ross is real..
 07-25-2012, 11:46 PM         #47
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
Now quit makin' that pseudo political bullsh*t and make music for the people again.
 bornleader said:
that music is for the people u ignorant fu*k

Lupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your favorite rapper
 07-25-2012, 11:47 PM         #48
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
I just wish Lupe would channel his frustrations differently. The political bullsh*t has gotten old...
Exactly dude is sooooo talented, but I am over the political BS. Every song man....drives me crazy, because Lupe is one of the BEST lyricists in the game right now. He always has hot beats and dope lines but enough is enough. We get it guy, you think the gov is messed up. Like Words I Never Said is dope, but make it about a relationship and you got a couple million more people listening to it. I get that he might not want to "sell out" but I am over the gov/struggle ish from him.
 5 years ago '04        #49
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Kingme said:
No. I don't hate Lupe. You don't see me in any Lupe threads because I haven't heard a track from him that appeals to me yet. I found my way into this thread cause I love my city and like to see people from here make something of themselves. I responded because Lupe crying for me like I'm some hungry 3rd world kid, like he don't know why people die in Chicago. Lupe was pumping heroin or running with someone who was pumping heroin, then got the nerve to cry like he ain't part of the problem. Lupe came off like a tenderoni in that video to me.

I forgot this is boxden if you call something that's fake, "fake" you a hater. It's almost like its nothing but young republicans on this site. My bad. Yall go get that new Lupe single! He the hardest n*gga with flip up glasses in the chi!
Your whole view on the situation is wack to me though, he's not crying for u, tears came mostly because he saw homies in the vid that are no longer with us, and im sure he knows the reasons people die/ get murdered, but that doesn't mean it's necessary, does it ? And that doesn't mean he can't be saddened that his people are trapped and often have trouble avoiding these situations because of where they're from.

You're saying he's fake, but what about him in this situation comes off as fake ? I called u a hater because I answered your questions, and u responded by turning everything i said into your own little interpretation, about how Lupe is a lame basically .
 5 years ago '12        #50
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
 Travi$ said:
That music is for his own ego. He's not reaching anybody with that sh*t...

He use to slyly include that sh*t in his music here & there but now it's just over the top.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Lil mouse cool but these lil n*ggaz out here wildin and be hating just a matter of time someone pop at him after school on some jealousy this coming school yr ijs tho
 5 years ago '08        #52
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 636 636
You see what's wrong with the culture is reflected by some of the negative comments in this thread. All you people reppin' Chi-Town "Bang-Bang" and sh!t like that, let me know how it feels when one of your homies die for no reason, or tell me how your mother feels when your brother dies for no reason. You all want to be ignorant like that sh*t is in fashion and when its too late you wanna cop pleas and get your people to wear "Free such-and-such" T-Shirts. And aT THE END OF THE DAY, LUPE STILL LOVES YOU bi*ch-ASS n*ggaS.
 07-25-2012, 11:53 PM         #53
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
Cosign

I hope this is a joke. Someone needs to shoot this n*gga and his family for raising this little kid. This is what is hot in the hood? Ignorant little n*ggas running around listening to this ish? Its sad that this is the future for hip-hop and the generation. He is right "It's a Problem!"
 5 years ago '06        #54
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
youtube version?? i cant view the vid from toronto
 07-25-2012, 11:54 PM         #55
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_make_beatz said:
You see what's wrong with the culture is reflected by some of the negative comments in this thread. All you people reppin' Chi-Town "Bang-Bang" and sh!t like that, let me know how it feels when one of your homies die for no reason, or tell me how your mother feels when your brother dies for no reason. You all want to be ignorant like that sh*t is in fashion and when its too late you wanna cop pleas and get your people to wear "Free such-and-such" T-Shirts. And aT THE END OF THE DAY, LUPE STILL LOVES YOU bi*ch-ASS n*ggaS.
 5 years ago '07        #56
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1141 1141
i swear to god this dude sway doesnt age
 5 years ago '07        #57
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5848 5848
 I_make_beatz said:
 5 years ago '10        #58
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,407 | Props total: 6227 6227
 PLK187 said:
this lil n*gga get his a.ss whoop if he was my son.......

but Lupe REal for that...true emotion.
 5 years ago '05        #59
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
them sh*t locks tho
 5 years ago '10        #60
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 I_make_beatz said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Pump Signs a 5 Album 360 Deal w/ Warner Bros and received $345,000 ..
292 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy