Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down In Tears On MTV Live When Sway Shows Him His Old Hood In Chicago

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 09:16 PM         #21
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Lupe>>>>
 5 years ago '10        #22
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8186 8186
Damn. Lupe The realest. The truth and sincerity in this interview is whats missing in hip hop today. A black man with knowledge is more dangerous then a black man with a gun. America knows this. Thats why they manipulated us to adapt to our poverty stricken surroundings. I say that to say this. Smarten up n*ggaz!

Last edited by TheGift; 07-25-2012 at 09:29 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #23
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,211 | Props total: 4485 4485
sh*t got real man
 07-25-2012, 09:55 PM         #24
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So homie hasn't gone back home since he blew?
 5 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Arson said:
I almost cried myself when he said some of those kid aint gon make it out
 5 years ago '09        #26
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,111 | Props total: 7266 7266
 07-25-2012, 10:08 PM         #27
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLK187 said:
Lil mouse gonna make it out the hood

5 years ago '06        #28
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7596 7596
 dlettern said:
So homie hasn't gone back home since he blew?
Word. Either that or instead of using money to better his hood, he spent it on them wack outfits. I'm from Chicago and its hundreds of lames that don't leave the house. Lupe one of em. Don't cry for us Lupe, cry for your damn self.

I'm not into Lupes music, can a fan help me out with some questions?
Where this dudes homies be at?
Did he bring anyone out the hood with him?
Does Lupe rap about the hood or make emo street music?

If Lupe got k!llers on deck and more guns than sway, why he crying about kids ain't gonna make it? Tell your k!llers to chill Lupe. The murder rate was over twice as high in the 90s how long he been crying?

I hope he doesn't start gangster rapping just because he from Chicago.
 07-25-2012, 10:35 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hood is a like fu*king quicksand, if you don't get out it's going to take you under. You can't save the hood.
 5 years ago '12        #30
NahBX 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 1 1
 Kingme said:
Word. Either that or instead of using money to better his hood, he spent it on them wack outfits. I'm from Chicago and its hundreds of lames that don't leave the house. Lupe one of em. Don't cry for us Lupe, cry for your damn self.

If Lupe got k!llers on deck and more guns than sway, why he crying about kids ain't gonna make it? Tell your k!llers to chill Lupe. The murder rate was over twice as high in the 90s how long he been crying?

:ohhellnonas:

Last edited by NahBX; 07-25-2012 at 10:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Kingme said:

Did he bring anyone out the hood with him?Does Lupe rap about the hood or make emo street music?

1. His best friend got 40+ years in prison he was also running 1stn15th ent. with him, so he did, bring out of the hood with him.

2. He just said he knew those people, not that he supports or condones what they do

3.Lupe started out as a "gangster" rapper, but he chose not to glorify that negativity and switched it up.
 5 years ago '10        #32
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 Kingme said:

He was a gangster rapper before anything else. Check his old old sh*t. He used to sound like Fab but he's always been a lyricist. He switched it up before he blew up. His image, his content, lyrics, flow, everything. He chose a different lane.

Lupe's manager and partner Chilly who's doing 44 years right now was a big Heroine dealer in Chicago. He got busted with over a million worth. Him & Lupe formed 1st & 15th together.

That's why Lupe wasn't able to turn his label into the next Rocafella like people thought cuz his partner handled the label mostly. Lupe wasn't able to be an artist himself and push his artists like he wanted

And he brought a few of homies out the hood w/ him and he still goes back there from time to time.
 5 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Kingme said:

... you cant talk that sh*t without doin ya homework. he really do got k!llers on deck and ppl thats all into crime. look at his homeboy chilly and his other n*ggas. the facts are there. he was/is runnin with some REAL thorough n*ggas. R.I.P. stack bundles. n*ggas dont know lupe was in the hood puttin out them type of records he aint known for. n*ggas forget how he started and dudes who can vouch for him. and he would mash them beats too when he was on his gangsta rappin.

...n*ggas just dunno lupe.
"initially, I was entertainin this.."

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #34
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 255 255
Interview was real as fu*k ...really makes me think about the future of todays youth
 5 years ago '06        #35
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
1. His best friend got 40+ years in prison he was also running 1stn15th ent. with him, so he did, bring out of the hood with him.

2. He just said he knew those people, not that he supports or condones what they do

3.Lupe started out as a "gangster" rapper, but he chose not to glorify that negativity and switched it up.
So chilly brought Lupe out the hood, after all chilly had the muscle and hustle, he just needed Lupe to get them advances to buy boy from those snitchin, African American hating Africans. That's why he know k!llers but can't control them. Lupe started out rapping about chillys life but no one believed him so he went for what he knew, skate boarding. Thanks!
 5 years ago '04        #36
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Kingme said:
So chilly brought Lupe out the hood, after all chilly had the muscle and hustle, he just needed Lupe to get them advances to buy boy from those snitchin, African American hating Africans. That's why he know k!llers but can't control them. Lupe started out rapping about chillys life but no one believed him so he went for what he knew, skate boarding. Thanks!
So basically ur a Lupe hater.
 5 years ago '10        #37
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 Kingme said:
lol you a fool
 5 years ago '06        #38
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 PrinceDeville25 said:
He was a gangster rapper before anything else. Check his old old sh*t. He used to sound like Fab but he's always been a lyricist. He switched it up before he blew up. His image, his content, lyrics, flow, everything. He chose a different lane.

Lupe's manager and partner Chilly who's doing 44 years right now was a big Heroine dealer in Chicago. He got busted with over a million worth. Him & Lupe formed 1st & 15th together.

That's why Lupe wasn't able to turn his label into the next Rocafella like people thought cuz his partner handled the label mostly. Lupe wasn't able to be an artist himself and push his artists like he wanted

And he brought a few of homies out the hood w/ him and he still goes back there from time to time.
That's wild! Lupe gangster rapping on paper sounds wack. He don't look like he ever carried a gun or like he does gangster stuff. I can't figure this dude out. First he gangster, then he's a skater, then he's a emo pop rapper, what's next?
 5 years ago '07        #39
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
Take off those wack a.ss shades Lupe! Chi City!! REAL n*gga sh*t on this interview!!!
 5 years ago '10        #40
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Westside the best side here go Our video shot outwest Chicago stand up Im from L-Town boi Latrobe and Thomas

[video - click to view]

But it is real out here bro them tears aint fake bro n*ggaz getting wacked every minute out here early morning day light afternoon evening lat night the sh*t don't stop real talk I feel Lupe I lost 5 guys this yr alone 3 this month
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now