Jul 25 - "With so many Africans in Greece … at least the West Nile mosquitos will eat homemade food"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 11:04 PM         #41
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
Man she don't deserve that sh*t. The sh*t was a joke, why people always gotta get so bent outta shape because of WORDS??? The bi*ch ain't hurt nobody, the bi*ch ain't commit no crime, the bi*ch made a joke(and the sh*t was funny). Why people get offended is beyond me in the first place. Being offended = Dumbest sh*t in the world

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 07-25-2012 at 11:11 PM..
 07-25-2012, 11:08 PM         #42
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Black people lost. Their ole whiny, sensitive a.sses.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 07-25-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #43
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 5 years ago '10        #44
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ha! Now you goin back home ya ignorant a.ss bi*ch!!
 5 years ago '07        #45
dankalayus 3 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
Who the fu*k cares..... Race $hit is old.. A joke is a joke
 5 years ago '05        #46
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Son... my cousin says fuhked up sh*t about white people all the time on twitter. And as soon as some white person gets at him all his homeboys gang up on the white cat! lol
Its fuhked up, but I cant front...

that sh*t funny as hell!

That n*gga was snappin' on homos3xuals the other week and went IN when this gay dude responded! I gotta snapshot that sh*t cause it was too much!
your cousin is probably the biggest pus*y in real life
 5 years ago '07        #47
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111
 5 years ago '10        #48
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7546 7546
 Pistol Peter said:
deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111
fam! where can i get that photo in ur avy!?!?!? that sh*t is dope, breaking bad is my sh*t.
 07-26-2012, 10:39 AM         #49
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
your cousin is probably the biggest pus*y in real life
You can follow him if you want...

tell him yourself.

5 years ago '07        #50
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 GBREEZE said:
fam! where can i get that photo in ur avy!?!?!? that sh*t is dope, breaking bad is my sh*t.
go to the tv section and then look in the breaking bad season thread...i think a dude named gmen made it..sh*t is dope as fu*k..he need to do more
 5 years ago '11        #51
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2012, 11:15 AM         #52
mutt1107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares what she said, that's one less piece of eyecandy for the olympics
 5 years ago '11        #53
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Illuminated said:
Black people lost. Their ole whiny, sensitive a.sses.

On another note, she's fine as fu*k.
I bet ya mama used to get
[pic - click to view]

by a whiny sensitive black man
 5 years ago '06        #54
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

But she deserves the boot. It would be bad publicity if they let it slide.

Either way she's bad. I'd hit that
 5 years ago '04        #55
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1448 1448
bet she'd take an african d!ck and suck it like a mosquito
 5 years ago '10        #56
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7546 7546
 Pistol Peter said:
go to the tv section and then look in the breaking bad season thread...i think a dude named gmen made it..sh*t is dope as fu*k..he need to do more
good crookin my nig
 5 years ago '04        #57
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 WordOnThaStreet said:
really? so if i a group of white people come over my house its alright to tweet "white folks comin over tonight..... at least their lice can jump on my dogs and live on something clean for once

its no racist right
hahahahahahahahahhaah....
 5 years ago '05        #58
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You can follow him if you want...

tell him yourself.

your cousin is the one that talks sh*t to people on twitter....if anyone is the internet tough guy it's him
 5 years ago '04        #59
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
The Greek triple jumper expelled from the Olympics for sending a racist tweet about African immigrants and the West Nile virus is speaking out against the decision to ban her from competition in London.

Voula Papachristou was left in Athens by the Hellenic Olympic Committee after sending a tweet that read, "with so many Africans in Greece at least the West Nile mosquitos will eat homemade food." Her comment generated a minor uproar in Greece, then became an international story when Greek officials decided to kick her off the Olympic team.

[ Photos: Greek athlete Voula Papachristou ]

The triple jumper issued a wide-ranging apology after the ruling was announced. Her tone turned defiant on Thursday when she spoke with Reuters about the decision:

"I have not slept at all and to be honest I am still trying to come to terms with what has happened. I am trying to stay calm otherwise I would lose control.

"I am thankful to my coach and family and so many other people who have stuck by me.... After so many years of hurt and sacrifices to try and get to my first Olympics I am very bitter and upset. But what has upset me the most is the excessive reaction and speed of the disciplinary decision."

Though it's probably not best to talk about how you may "lose control" -- I don't think that's taught in Crisis Management 101 -- Papachristou has a point. The reaction was excessive and the speed with which it was made suggests undue haste. It's strange; Greek officials are usually so prudent and judicious in their decision making.

[ Related: Greek athlete expelled for racist tweet ]

She should be angry. There have been no reports of Greek Twitter guidelines or rules of conduct for athletes. Officials appeared to make an arbitrary decision based on political pressure. They said they banned Papachristou because they didn't want to "place Greece in a very negative light." The thing is, nobody would have known about this had they not banned her. It was an isolated story with no legs. Now it's in its third news cycle.

Papachristou can be angry, but she can't be surprised. When you make a statement that touches on race or religion or gender in a controversial way, the hammer can be dropped quickly. Even if her tweet wasn't racist, it was perceived that way and that may as well be the same thing.

5 years ago '07        #60
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy