Jul 25 - "With so many Africans in Greece … at least the West Nile mosquitos will eat homemade food"

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 WordOnThaStreet said:
she implied that the mosquitoes are either following the Africans to Greece or that they're bringing them along like a dog infested with fleas. No african would laugh @ some ignorance like that, or matter of fact ,try going up to any black person and repeating that joke and wait for the reaction. If you think its okay thats fine but to sit here and say that a joke based on race wasn't racist sounds like a strong case of denial.
So she couldn't have been stating that the fact that an insect from one geographical region that has moved to an unfamiliar geographical region at least has the opportunity to feast on something that they may find familiar?

Maybe its an analogy to the situation that she's presently in. Leaving Greece, going to London, and eating unfamiliar food.
 5 years ago '06        #22
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 390 390
greek women are fucin s3xy
 07-25-2012, 05:56 PM         #23
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Too bad your friend will be totally fu*ked the next time he applies for a job. First thing they check now is your fb and twitter pages.
My "cousin" been gettin his for YEARS! Surely he dont give a fuhk.
 DigitalMartian said:
lmao post the snapshot, what ya boy twitter, ill follow him for a few laughs
I'll send you his handle. n*gga is retarded! Lol
 5 years ago '10        #24
marx1684 
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 4971 4971
Her form in the picture that is up is flawless....

07-25-2012, 06:40 PM         #25
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
So she couldn't have been stating that the fact that an insect from one geographical region that has moved to an unfamiliar geographical region at least has the opportunity to feast on something that they may find familiar?

Maybe its an analogy to the situation that she's presently in. Leaving Greece, going to London, and eating unfamiliar food.
trolling? Neither one of the theories you proposed explains the mentioning of Africans going to greece and west nile bugs coming also. And you're going to tell me she was referring to herself as a west nile mosquito? so then who's the Africans? I hope you seriously don't believe what you typed, why are you looking for an escape route just so you can say that the joke wasn't racist????? she herself acknowledges what she said was wrong, if she meant something else she would have explained it to defend herself in hopes of being allowed back into the games.

“I would like to express my heartfelt apologies for the unfortunate and tasteless joke I published on my personal Twitter account,”
 07-25-2012, 06:42 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
Dos-effect you only look for the wrong in caucasians.. FOH.
Yeah I'm am a bit too over analytical huh?...................I'm a write a book b........called The black Mans road to happiness........But it's going to be about a white woman.....if you follow wink wink.......j /k all jokes
 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM         #27
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
really? so if i a group of white people come over my house its alright to tweet "white folks comin over tonight..... at least their lice can jump on my dogs and live on something clean for once

its no racist right
 5 years ago '09        #28
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
She deserved the boot.

fu*k her and her feelings, her shame, and her Olympic spot.

5 years ago '04        #29
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,124 | Props total: 4522 4522
 Nut-In-Honeys said:

[pic - click to view]

She lost her Olympic spot for that bullsh*t joke lol. sh*t wasn't even racist

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #30
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,655 | Props total: 2767 2767
I'd beat it up
 5 years ago '10        #31
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
So let me get this straight, she gets booted over a bad joke, but Spain can get away from the NUMEROUS amounts of racist things they did over the sum of 10 years?

FOH
 5 years ago '12        #32
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Smash and then put de black panthers on dat
 07-25-2012, 08:01 PM         #33
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greece again? This has to be the most miserable country in Europe right now.....Per their government's sheer incompetence and constant begging for bailouts..how the fu*k can any politician and or athlete have the nerve to blame their woes on immigrants who most likely do all of the dirty work they feel too good to do.......whoa, sounds familiar

Anyway I digress, fu*k her and whoever feels like her.
 5 years ago '04        #34
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
If anyone has been to mainland greece you will know exactly why she has that mind frame greece is not tolerant to other nationalities
 07-25-2012, 08:59 PM         #35
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people lost. Their ole whiny, sensitive a.sses.

On another note, she's fine as fu*k.
 5 years ago '08        #36
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,151 | Props total: 3093 3093
 Jinusean said:
So let me get this straight, she gets booted over a bad joke, but Spain can get away from the NUMEROUS amounts of racist things they did over the sum of 10 years?

FOH
She got booted by her own country u fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '11        #37
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3869 3869
 WordOnThaStreet said:
trolling? Neither one of the theories you proposed explains the mentioning of Africans going to greece and west nile bugs coming also. And you're going to tell me she was referring to herself as a west nile mosquito? so then who's the Africans? I hope you seriously don't believe what you typed, why are you looking for an escape route just so you can say that the joke wasn't racist????? she herself acknowledges what she said was wrong, if she meant something else she would have explained it to defend herself in hopes of being allowed back into the games.
West Nile isnt just in Africa. It supposedly originated in Uganda and has spread around the world, even to my home town. She didnt say anything about them bringing west nile there with them. She just said the west nile mosquitos, which orginally came from uganda (come on, stay with me), now can eat from the people they started off eating from.

She still deserved the boot for being dumb enough to make that joke knowing just how ignorant and sensitive people are.
 5 years ago '05        #38
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 5 years ago '08        #39
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280

[video - click to view]

Shes only 23 shes will be in the next 2 olympics

5 years ago '10        #40
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,098 | Props total: 7455 7455

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago