Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 KingoBling said:
fu*k did everyone fail reading comprehencion in school or whatÉÉ

nowhere did she state that the africans are bringing west nile to greece.
its called reading in between the lines..

you must be trollin
 5 years ago '04        #162
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11335 11335

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #163
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #164
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
ruined your dreams bi*ch! Now put put some hot sauce on my burrito babyyy, shol' looks good to me
 07-25-2012, 10:01 PM         #165
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) I'm not seeing how that's racist. She's addressing the fact that there are African natives there, not their skin color or race. West nile is located in Africa...It doesn't seem THAT bad. Tasteless, dumb, and most importantly, unfunny? Yea, but c'mon

2) Free Speech??? And I'm not talking solely about the US 1st amendment. Banned for saying something that offends people? Nobody has a problem with this?

Last edited by kevante; 07-25-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #166
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 kevante said:
1) I'm not seeing how that's racist. She's addressing the fact that their are African natives there, not their skin color or race. West nile is located in Africa...It doesn't seem THAT bad. Tasteless, dumb, and most importantly, unfunny? Yea, but c'mon

2) Free Speech??????? Banned for saying something that offends people? Nobody has a problem with this?
freedom of speech and free of any consequences doesn't go hand in hand..thats like bad mouthing your employer and getting mad after they fire you..

4 years down the drain
 5 years ago '10        #167
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 Mumbles253 said:
Some of y'all who have never left the country should STFU. Granted i believe it started in Africa BUT.... Black people in America an Africans are not the same, we do not all share the same culture and we do not live the same live style. If you took actual n*ggaS an put us in Africa there would be another civil war (along with all the ones happening now). Plus immigrants anywhere will p!ss anyone off especially in another country. I've been around the world an i been to Egypt not Africa but i can tell you in a heart beat, they don't give a fu*k when black people in america are oppressed, so all you wanna believers thinking you're african an never been there an the last family member that lived there don't even know you, please do Black folks a favor an sit yo a.ss down.
..how u trying to make a point and u dont even know where u have been.. africa is the continent, u know like where u live north america, egypt is located in africa.....so u have been to africa, boxden people be having me weak..
 5 years ago '09        #168
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 kevante said:
1) I'm not seeing how that's racist. She's addressing the fact that their are African natives there, not their skin color or race. West nile is located in Africa...It doesn't seem THAT bad. Tasteless, dumb, and most importantly, unfunny? Yea, but c'mon

2) Free Speech??????? Banned for saying something that offends people? Nobody has a problem with this?
Freedom of Speech does not = Freedom from Consequences
 5 years ago '10        #169
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 Mumbles253 said:
Egypt is part of middle east and Africa but its very diff. Can you say you been to America but you only been to puerto rico. I went to Hong Kong to figure out they have a different flag an if your from Hong Kong you need a visa to enter China. There is a difference i promise. so its not the same as that asinine statement you tried to make me out as
..The foolishness continues with this dude, just stop dude ur not helping urself here...
 07-25-2012, 10:15 PM         #170
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pathetic? What's really pathetic is flipping out over a poorly executed joke. The only people who think this is racist joke are sensitive little babies. This isn't even close to the race jokes said in comedy clubs and around arenas every day, yet most people don't cry over those. Her downfall is that 1) she's not a comedian, so people were going to take her tweet way too serious, 2) it wasn't even a clever/funny joke, and no one likes bad jokes, 3) people are retarded and can't tell the difference between a joke and a racist statement.

As far as I'm concerned, people can say whatever they want, she's getting clowned for a bad joke and she deserves it. But acting like it's a racist joke is hilarious. Like I said before, I've heard countless "Americans are fat and stupid" jokes. That doesn't offend me at all because 1) It's words, 2) I'm not a sensitive little baby, and 3) It's a fu*king joke.
 07-25-2012, 10:20 PM         #171
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nx41fe said:
Freedom of Speech does not = Freedom from Consequences
I wholeheartedly agree. Yet some posters quoted my first statement acting like I said she shouldn't of been banned, which I didn't Greece is basically her employer here, and their protecting their reputation, which means she's dropped from the team. That's the stupid risk she took. MY problem is people thinking this is some racist statement and that people shouldn't be able to tell jokes if it involves a continent. Almost no one says sh*t about jokes clowning Americans or Europeans or Asians having small d!cks, their just jokes, the only people getting butt hurt are sensitive little bi*ches.
 07-25-2012, 10:20 PM         #172
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
There is a difference because of what is called the Arab Invasion of Northern Africa, after the fall of Rome. Holy sh*t, please take a history class and stop spewing your ignorance across this message board. You're a fu*king embarrassment. Egypt is AFRICA, it isn't the fu*king Middle East.

5 years ago '04        #173
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1295 1295

"Shouldn't have been talkin' sh!t!"
--Katt Williams
 07-25-2012, 10:22 PM         #174
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
well deserved.... see you in 2016, hoe
-dead-

dre03 said:
It wasn't a racist tweet it was an elitist tweet... She was making fun of the country of Africa and their dieseases...

You n*ggas on here k!ll me though... She wasn't talking about african americans you dumbasses... Africans and african americans are two totally different things... Africans hate African Americans more than white people did in slave days... We are not welcomed in Africa because they hate our country and they consider us traitors

Stfu kid. I have been to West Africa before and it was def not hostility coming towards me at all. I hate when n*ggas act like they know about different types of people when the furthest they have been was the next state over.

It was nothing but love over there, I had a few strange looks cause im a light skin man with a damn sideshow bob curly afro...but i mean who wouldnt stare at that? . It was all love, even had a few women out there showing me around.

I aint smash tho...

Zaosyn said:
So I guess she only fu*king white dudes?
Yea sure. shes down to fu*k white kids who wear wrestling masks and live in his parents home.

King Henry said:
Some of yall defending her :
But what Chris Rock said on July 4th was racist, right?
my man..took the words out of my mouth. even though i dont believe she should have been banned, i would have took more pleasure out of knowing some african bi*ch beat her at her own sport.

Mumbles253 said:
Some of y'all who have never left the country i been to Egypt not Afric

[pic - click to view]

i been to eygpt not africa

i been to atlanta not Georgia

i went to queens not new york

i been to Toronto not Canada

You get my point ? shut up, You have not been anywhere. Type of person goes to Egypt but then say they have not been to Africa?

And I dare you try to tell me I have not been anywhere considering the fact I was not born in america. Stop posin Bruh before you expose yourself.

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-25-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #175
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 stogz said:
well deserved.... see you in 2016, hoe
 5 years ago '04        #176
Satchel Paige 
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 24 24
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'd fu*k the tzatziki out that pus*y
i was thinking the same thing son
 07-25-2012, 10:28 PM         #177
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Got Cheeve? is usually a cool dude when it comes to anything other than race battles. he exposes himself as a racist everytime there is a black vs ___ thread.

The dude never sticks up for black folks, thats one man I would not expect to throw water on a n*gga if he was burning in flames.

I honestly believe if there was a house on fire, with a kitten and a black man inside.. and he had the chance to only save 1 of the 2... he wont be walking out that burning home with a n*gga thats for sure.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-25-2012 at 10:30 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #178
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,626 | Props total: 4385 4385
 ineedmusic23 said:
She doesn't deserve to be banned. And I'm black. What happened to freedom of speech? I'd rather her make that comment, and get her a.ss whooped on in London. Don't ban her. Twitter is getting a lot of people in trouble.
freedom of speech is just a figure of speech, there is no such thing as actual freedom of speech
 5 years ago '08        #179
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Dumb wh0ore she needs to be punished... I'll do it
 5 years ago '04        #180
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3827 3827
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'd fu*k the tzatziki out that pus*y
Kelly Staxx' flat chested sister.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy