Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11805 11805
see you in another 4yrs, dumb bi*ch
 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM         #142
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people saying "freedom of speech"

Unless thats in the Greek Constitution as well
 5 years ago '04        #143
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
The Olympics are just as much about politics as they are about athletic competition. You really think they wanted someone so publicly irresponsible representing Greece against other nations?
 5 years ago '10        #144
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Make her read lines from Malcom X's autobio while I plow her
 5 years ago '05        #145
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 198 198
cue al sharpton for some opportunistic sound bites...
 5 years ago '04        #146
brilljt 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
 07-25-2012, 08:54 PM         #147
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are too damn sensitive. but what's crazy is that actual AFRICANS (and Africa is a damn continent that includes people who look all types of ways, ie: Egypt vs Somalia) probably aren't that upset about it, it's every other race/ethnicity in the world that's a.ss r*ped over it.
 5 years ago '10        #148
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
africa is a fuking continent, filled with many countries that have vastly different cultures and customs and languages that are unique. sh*t vast different cultures live side by side in one country for instance. black americans and the black people from the various sub saharan countries in africa are not the same. We black americans are descended from a few countries in west africa, primarily nigeria and ghana. the generalizations need to stop and some people need to seriously educate themselves on the many different cultures of the continent of africa.
 5 years ago '06        #149
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
I'm lost..how are people not upset... she just said that because of all these damn Africans in our country they are bringing the west nile virus with them

You really want all the talk about the country of Greece related to that at the Olympics of all places

4 years down the drain with one tweet
 5 years ago '08        #150
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 3036 3036
Time to troll this bi*ch twitter account
 5 years ago '05        #151
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 niceguy954 said:
I'm lost..how are people not upset... she just said that because of all these damn Africans in our country they are bringing the west nile virus with them

You really want all the talk about the country of Greece related to that at the Olympics of all places

I don't see how people cannot see this. Don't even start with what Greece means to he Olympics, these dudes are completely ignorant to the rest of the world, as you can tell by "freedom of speech" comments.
 5 years ago '08        #152
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8962 8962
You guys have sympathy for this coward?
 5 years ago '10        #153
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2012, 09:34 PM         #154
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLastName said:
She deserves to get banned. She put herself in this predicament and although I can see how the punishment can be a little harsh, there are just some things you don't say or tweet leading up to the OLYMPICS where all humans of different Race and creed compete. Dumb Blonde.
i find it more racist that they a.ssume when someone says African, they are talking exclusively about black people.

if someone tweeted something about how North Americans are taking over another country for whatever reason noone would give two sh*ts.

yet again, a organization panders to a few overly sensitive groups of people.
 07-25-2012, 09:37 PM         #155
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol thats what her a.ss get

"all black people do is cry about race"

u know what? who gives a sh*t, because every group cry about something
 5 years ago '06        #156
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
 KingoBling said:
i find it more racist that they a.ssume when someone says African, they are talking exclusively about black people.

if someone tweeted something about how North Americans are taking over another country for whatever reason noone would give two sh*ts.

don't play naive. you know who she's talking about.

north americans =/= west africans and you know that.
 07-25-2012, 09:42 PM         #157
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:

fu*k did everyone fail reading comprehencion in school or whatÉÉ

nowhere did she state that the africans are bringing west nile to greece.
 5 years ago '05        #158
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12519 12519
She needs to be banned period.

What people fail to realize is that as an athlete, it is a privilage to play in the Olympics. Which stands for all nations coming together for peace, equality, and competition. Her statements does not reflect what a true Olympian is all about, which is why she will not be participating.

This was a great thing because it sends a message, that open racism, while representing a country will not be tolerated. Hope they keep her out for good.
 5 years ago '05        #159
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 KingoBling said:

But it doesnt matter, why are you taking everything out of context to make an excuse for her?

Her tweet basically said because we have Africans (take it how you want it, even though the worlds view on African is Black, I mean, even the term African-American should be enough evidence of this), that the mosquitos can dine on them first, IE spreading the disease on people that should be used to it. If you can;t see the racism in that then I dunno what to say.
 5 years ago '09        #160
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 KingoBling said:

Do you really believe she was talking/thinking about white Africans when she made that comment?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy