Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Twitter has to be one of the most dangerous social media apps out there, allowing stream of consciousness mind droppings to become permanent in seconds. She isn't the first person to fall victim to their own sporadic ignorance, and she won't be the last. Think before you Tweet, folks. Think!
 5 years ago '09        #122
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
No they are not why the fu*k would we be called African-Americans if we weren't African? How ignorant can you possibly be? African-American simply means a African who is a citizens or residents of the United States who have ancestry from any of the native populations of Africa. Dumbfu*k.

Inform are Asian-Americans different from Asians? Asians born in this country 3 generations deep will still be considered Asian no matter what, but the same doesn't apply to Blacks?

Inform me on how they aren't the same? As I will reiterate are Asian-Americans different Asians? Of course we do not share the same culture, because our traditional culture was stripped from us during slave nor do we live the same life style which was also stripped from us. I hope you are aware of that, and the perpetrators of that are Caucs. Africans are a peaceful people, your pessimism is just the signs of a uncle tom, how you gunna say you been to Egypt and not Africa? Wtf?

Just because we never been to Africa doesn't make us any less African then our people in the Motherland.

You're a ****, a disgrace to our entire race. Sit your ignorant Black baboon sambo a.ss down somewhere. Sucking and jiving for the White man, you disgust me.
Ur black calling another black person a ****. Who sounds like an uncle tom right now. If you miss your african pride that was stripped an taken from you before you were born (Im saying you never had african culture) then go back. Africa is clearly waiting for you cause its sooo bad for you in America. I don't like the fact we were used as slaves an had everything taken from us but I'm American not african American not Native American no just American. Been around the world an i would love to VISIT Africa but i belong in America no where else. You're worse then an Uncle tom your a House n*gga cause you never been there an you act like you know there struggle. they don't give a fu*k about you an since you care so much GO
 5 years ago '05        #123
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 5 years ago '04        #124
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
she thought she was funny for posting that sh*t, and now she became the joke.

have fun watching the olympics on your couch or whatever the fu*k the greeks call it
 5 years ago '04        #125
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 1083 1083
Exactly why i dont use twitter.

The joke was in bad taste but banned?
not sure how i feel about that
 5 years ago '08        #126
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 518 518
 Mumbles253 said:
I already stated how i feel about this case, its pretty much irrelevant with the racism thats going on in this world. If you were f!ghting against racism, i doubt you would care about this case with everything else thats going on. She shouldn't have said it but at the same time the same can be said about anyone who has a lot of mosquitos where there from, not just africans now if it was an AIDS joke then i would understand, but mosquitos is a problem for everyone equally. Thats just my opinion.
So you really think her tweet was more about mosquito's than it was about Africans?
 07-25-2012, 06:23 PM         #127
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
Ur black calling another black person a ****. Who sounds like an uncle tom right now. If you miss your african pride that was stripped an taken from you before you were born (Im saying you never had african culture) then go back. Africa is clearly waiting for you cause its sooo bad for you in America. I don't like the fact we were used as slaves an had everything taken from us but I'm American not african American not Native American no just American. Been around the world an i would love to VISIT Africa but i belong in America no where else. You're worse then an Uncle tom your a House n*gga cause you never been there an you act like you know there struggle. they don't give a fu*k about you an since you care so much GO
What the fu*k Yes I am a Black person calling another Black person a ****, because your sambo a.ss is a embarrassment to our entire race, you disgrace us. What White a.ss am I kissing? I am no Uncle tom and multiple members on BX can vouch for me, I guess you haven't heard about my reputation on here are you going to give me money to go back and live well in Africa? considering the fact that I'm also 20 years old and etc. Muthafu*ka acting like its that easy, how naive of you. American is a nationality not a race, so inform me how you are not African? That's like a Asian who was born in American saying he isn't Asian just American

You can stay here in America with your White Daddy who doesn't even love you, these Whites and even Non-Blacks such as Hispanics and etc don't even want your a.ss in this country, get real kid. Do you even know what a House Negro is? Your ignorance is baffling, now inform me on how I am a House negro

House Negro said:
House Negro (also House ******) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US. The term comes from a speech, Message to the Grass Roots, given by African American activist Malcolm X, where he explains that during slavery, there were two kinds of slaves: "house Negroes," who worked in the master's house and "field Negroes," who performed the manual labor outside.

He characterizes the house Negro as having a better life than the field Negro, and thus unwilling to leave the plantation, and potentially more likely to support existing power structures that favor whites over blacks. Malcolm X identified with the field Negro. The term is used against individuals[1][2], in critiques of attitudes within the African American community,[3] and as a borrowed term for critiquing parallel situations.
Where have I ever said anything in regards to Native Africans and their struggle? or implied that I knew anything in regards to it? No one on this Earth really gives a fu*k about anyone, lets be real, but I digress, what the fu*k does Me or a Native African caring about each others struggle got to do with JACK-sh*t? Enlighten me f*ggot.
 5 years ago '09        #128
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
There is a difference because of what is called the Arab Invasion of Northern Africa, after the fall of Rome. Holy sh*t, please take a history class and stop spewing your ignorance across this message board. You're a fu*king embarrassment. Egypt is AFRICA, it isn't the fu*king Middle East.

Goto Egypt an tell them there African. They do not give a fu*k what your txt book calls them. you read into sh*t too much you need to exp life through your own eyes and right your own book. Your going off of what white people told you was true (like most house n*ggas do) an then calling everyone dumb who don't share the same view as your masters. your a slave to your own pass and education. I don't hate you for it, but you cannot tell me how to think if you have 0 exp. We get it you're an African who has never been to Africa an no one in your immediate fam has probably ever been to africa an you will die in America but your African we understand you know all there is to know about Africa. Is that right?
 5 years ago '04        #129
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
getting banned for words still? why is everyone such a pus*y?
 5 years ago '08        #130
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 518 518
 creep said:
getting banned for words still? why is everyone such a pus*y?
You obviously do not understand the power of language.
 5 years ago '07        #131
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
id still fu*k
 07-25-2012, 06:36 PM         #132
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
Goto Egypt an tell them there African. They do not give a fu*k what your txt book calls them. you read into sh*t too much you need to exp life through your own eyes and right your own book. Your going off of what white people told you was true (like most house n*ggas do) an then calling everyone dumb who don't share the same view as your masters. your a slave to your own pass and education. I don't hate you for it, but you cannot tell me how to think if you have 0 exp. We get it you're an African who has never been to Africa an no one in your immediate fam has probably ever been to africa an you will die in America but your African we understand you know all there is to know about Africa. Is that right?
The Egyptians in Africa are of Arabic/Cauc descent, they are not of Negroid descent which are the original occupants of Africa, just as the Mongolian's (Asians) are the original occupants of Asia. I know they are not Africans, you don't have to tell me twice. Read into sh*t to much? It's more so studying history and etc, experience sh*t in life doesn't mean sh*t if you don't know the history behind sh*t which you clearly lack due to your blatant ignorance. History is history, and Whites have been withholding this history for centuries, so how is this going off what Whites people told me? when they are the main detractors.

You're a idiot, please shut the fu*k up.

We get it you're an African who has never been to Africa an no one in your immediate fam has probably ever been to africa an you will die in America but your African we understand you know all there is to know about Africa. Is that right?
So a Asian who has never been to Asia an no one in his immediate family has probably never been to Asia and he or she will die in America but he isn't Asian? Answer that please
 5 years ago '11        #133
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
All in a lump sum.....I'm a **** because I ain't up in arms about some Greek chic and her TWITTER COMMENTS in regards to mosquitos and West Nile? LOL!!! Wow, and to think....there are far more things out there in the world of importance that require my attention.

As far as you and your reputation......Who honestly......On this board......can say that they give two rats a.sses about your reputation on 1 of probably MILLIONS of forums?
 07-25-2012, 06:43 PM         #134
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ineedmusic23 said:
She doesn't deserve to be banned. And I'm black. What happened to freedom of speech? I'd rather her make that comment, and get her a.ss whooped on in London. Don't ban her. Twitter is getting a lot of people in trouble.
the constitution of america doesn't extend to international foreigners bruh
 5 years ago '11        #135
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 lifeundthescope said:
No they are not why the fu*k would we be called African-Americans if we weren't African? How ignorant can you possibly be? African-American simply means a African who is a citizens or residents of the United States who have ancestry from any of the native populations of Africa. Dumbfu*k.

Inform are Asian-Americans different from Asians? Asians born in this country 3 generations deep will still be considered Asian no matter what, but the same doesn't apply to Blacks?

Inform me on how they aren't the same? As I will reiterate are Asian-Americans different Asians? Of course we do not share the same culture, because our traditional culture was stripped from us during slave nor do we live the same life style which was also stripped from us. I hope you are aware of that, and the perpetrators of that are Caucs. Africans are a peaceful people, your pessimism is just the signs of a uncle tom, how you gunna say you been to Egypt and not Africa? Wtf?

Just because we never been to Africa doesn't make us any less African then our people in the Motherland.

You're a ****, a disgrace to our entire race. Sit your ignorant Black baboon sambo a.ss down somewhere. Sucking and jiving for the White man, you disgust me.
Not to mention, our race has been getting mixed around since the dawn of slaver. Im sure there are alot of people who are commenting on THESE EXACT BOARDS, that can say that somewhere down the line they have various races in their blood. By the way....EGYPT IS apart of Africa. Us, Black folks, were there first. WE were the first Kings and Queens of that land and there is still a heavy African population in Cairo and the neighboring cities.

But all this just goes back to what homeboy who you were trying to air out was saying, if you ain't got your a.ss over there to see what it really is. Then, you need to sit yo a.ss down somewhere.
 07-25-2012, 06:50 PM         #136
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
We get it you're an African who has never been to Africa an no one in your immediate fam has probably ever been to africa an you will die in America but your African we understand you know all there is to know about Africa. Is that right?
so because you don't live where your ancestors did hundreds of years ago you have no claim to your heritage? White people came out the caves along time ago but they're still called Caucasians after the mountain range, but that doesn't take away from their cave dwelling roots ya dig
 5 years ago '05        #137
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Mumbles253 said:
I already stated how i feel about this case, its pretty much irrelevant with the racism thats going on in this world. If you were f!ghting against racism, i doubt you would care about this case with everything else thats going on. She shouldn't have said it but at the same time the same can be said about anyone who has a lot of mosquitos where there from, not just africans now if it was an AIDS joke then i would understand, but mosquitos is a problem for everyone equally. Thats just my opinion.

Did you even read her tweet you idiot? She mentioned the type of mosquito which originates from Africa, and said they at least they would be able to eat on Africans. As if saying the mosquito problem isn't that bad cause they will be after the blacks first and foremost.

Why are ya'll even defending this? She deserves what she got, the Olympics is meant to be about the world in unison, and triumph of human spirit, yet ya'll want this obvious bigot to take part? It's of absolute no surprise she got the axe, she should know better an she obviously didnt.

And ya'll can fu*k right off with that freedom of speech nonsense, she knew very well the point she was trying to make and thought she would get away with it, and that sh*t backfired tenfold, her superior complex got shut the fu*k down. Well done Greece.

Hope she enjoys watching the biggest sporting event on the planet from her living room with insect repellent
 07-25-2012, 06:56 PM         #138
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
Goto Egypt an tell them there African. They do not give a fu*k what your txt book calls them. you read into sh*t too much you need to exp life through your own eyes and right your own book.
so man L's in this post

the wisdom of this world and experiences of great men are passed down in books for us to learn from. You need to read more books and get a better understanding of the world instead of thinking your "experiences" are going to provide you with some kind of knowledge that books aren't other than street smarts and common sense.
 5 years ago '09        #139
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Not surprised considering she supports Golden Dawn, a far right racist party.
 07-25-2012, 08:02 PM         #140
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Trini Yute] said:
She was gonna represent her country in the Olympics, what the fu*k are you talking about?
Because her personal opinions reflect an entire country?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy