Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Moony Jackson said:
reeeeaaaaaccchhhhh

since when have african immigrants gone to a european country to push their culture and beliefs?

see there you go still attempting to justify your culture's xenophobia and racism

how can you successfully adapt to an already unaccepting society without a.ssimilating?

sure immigrants have their cultural customs and traditions but how can they move to a different country and live without adapting to the native language, rules, etc.?

so when did it become about pushing their culture on you?

be honest now, the problem is you feel you are superior to these people and you don't want them in your country breeding and such
i edited that post and made a different one like 5 seconds after, you are quick lol

whatever, i'm not racist, i dont give a fu*k who my next door neighbor is. i'm just saying how some of these people from these old countries feel. read what i wrote after that and you can see what i mean. but whatever i'm done i get your point and i hope you can sorta understand what i'm trying to say. i gotta step out and leave work, cheers homie
 07-25-2012, 05:26 PM         #102
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also this is the Olympics, suppose to bring all nationalities together in harmony, bi*ch had to go
 07-25-2012, 05:28 PM         #103
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
....And only an African could like Lil B, let alone put that garbage a.ss n*gga as their avatar.

Anyways, Africans AND African-Americans are 2 different things. Africans don't even like black people. If I get one more funny look at the gas station from one of these motherfu*kers I swear to God....

And Yes, i would smash that. You KNOW good and damn well she fu*kin n*ggas. Yall n*ggas is emotional as fu*k!

We are all the same, grow up.
 07-25-2012, 05:29 PM         #104
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny that when a black kid gets expelled or something happens over a "gay" comment in the media and a huge backlash happens you ALL get outraged.

When a white girl makes a racist tweet you are all for burning her at the stake. Stay classy boxden. As sh*tty as this tweet was, what she does and says on her own time should have NOTHING to do with this.
 5 years ago '08        #105
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 519 519
 IronMaiden said:
I find it funny that when a black kid gets expelled or something happens over a "gay" comment in the media and a huge backlash happens you ALL get outraged.

When a white girl makes a racist tweet you are all for burning her at the stake. Stay classy boxden. As sh*tty as this tweet was, what she does and says on her own time should have NOTHING to do with this.
She was gonna represent her country in the Olympics, what the fu*k are you talking about?
 07-25-2012, 05:34 PM         #106
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weak. You can't say anything against blacks, homos or women because of white guilt.
 5 years ago '08        #107
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
It's really not that hard to understand, some of you dumb fu*ks in here just dont want to understand. I wish i could live in whatever fantasy world you guys live in
 5 years ago '11        #108
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 factorx3 said:
We are all the same, grow up.
And yes, we are ALL THE SAME. I agree. But it's a damn tweet! Yeah, I need to grow up, yet you motherfu*kers are trippin over a bi*ch you dont even know personally.

5 years ago '09        #109
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
Some of y'all who have never left the country should STFU. Granted i believe it started in Africa BUT.... Black people in America an Africans are not the same, we do not all share the same culture and we do not live the same live style. If you took actual n*ggaS an put us in Africa there would be another civil war (along with all the ones happening now). Plus immigrants anywhere will p!ss anyone off especially in another country. I've been around the world an i been to Egypt not Africa but i can tell you in a heart beat, they don't give a fu*k when black people in america are oppressed, so all you wanna believers thinking you're african an never been there an the last family member that lived there don't even know you, please do Black folks a favor an sit yo a.ss down.
 5 years ago '05        #110
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Mumbles253 said:
Some of y'all who have never left the country should STFU. Granted i believe it started in Africa BUT.... Black people in America an Africans are not the same, we do not all share the same culture and we do not live the same live style. If you took actual n*ggaS an put us in Africa there would be another civil war (along with all the ones happening now). Plus immigrants anywhere will p!ss anyone off especially in another country. I've been around the world an i been to Egypt not Africa but i can tell you in a heart beat, they don't give a fu*k when black people in america are oppressed, so all you wanna believers thinking you're african an never been there an the last family member that lived there don't even know you, please do Black folks a favor an sit yo a.ss down.
 5 years ago '08        #111
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mumbles253 said:
So is that supposed to make it okay? lol

The thread is about this specific case, and in this particular case, the bi*ch is wild'n.
 5 years ago '04        #112
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 Shakespeare said:
Weak. You can't say anything against blacks, homos or women because of white guilt.
People in general can't say anything that is deemed offensive. As if that gives anyone rights. Words are meaningless. Just because I call someone a f*ggot online, does not make me a homophobe.
 5 years ago '10        #113
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drama_kiNg said:
all it does is weakens the culture man, what don't you get.

everything you do is because the reason you think its superior to the other choices. you practice your religion because you believe its right and the others are wrong, you eat your food because you believe its the best, you listen to your music because you think its the best.. everything revolves around the fact you think your culture is the best for you and you don't want people fu*king it up.

whenever immigrants come they bring their culture too, just look at the united states. look at southern cali, that sh*t is basically mexico, but in US its cool. I just can see how in other countries people wouldn't accept that sh*t

in America like i said it's not the case, it's a melting pot of cultures and i like that, but i can see how other country's populations wouldn't be as acceptable to this
weaken the culture huh?

the only time a culture is weakened is when immigrants invade and oppress the indigenous people (i.e. native americans)

I don't see how that applies immigrants in italy but given the history of fascism in that country, I see why you have that kind of mentality

Mumbles253 said:
I wonder if you're directing that at me

cuz if so, there's a whole lot of a.ssuming going on in your post

contradictory as hell since you are trying to call people out on doing the same
 5 years ago '04        #114
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 Mumbles253 said:
i thought egypt was in africa, thats like saying i been to los angeles not california.
 5 years ago '09        #115
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 IronMaiden said:

No different than the people on this site who defend her racist tweet, gets outrage at a "Homophobic" comment. It goes both ways.
 5 years ago '11        #116
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
why are people so angry over this ?

it was just a stupid joke, if she was black and making a joke about white people, it would be all fine and cool, this is political correctness gone to far.
 5 years ago '09        #117
Mumbles253 
space
space
 warbux04 said:
i thought egypt was in africa, thats like saying i been to los angeles not california.
Egypt is part of middle east and Africa but its very diff. Can you say you been to America but you only been to puerto rico. I went to Hong Kong to figure out they have a different flag an if your from Hong Kong you need a visa to enter China. There is a difference i promise. so its not the same as that asinine statement you tried to make me out as
 07-25-2012, 06:02 PM         #118
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
....And only an African could like Lil B, let alone put that garbage a.ss n*gga as their avatar.

Anyways, Africans AND African-Americans are 2 different things. Africans don't even like black people. If I get one more funny look at the gas station from one of these motherfu*kers I swear to God....

And Yes, i would smash that. You KNOW good and damn well she fu*kin n*ggas. Yall n*ggas is emotional as fu*k!

No they are not why the fu*k would we be called African-Americans if we weren't African? How ignorant can you possibly be? African-American simply means a African who is a citizens or residents of the United States who have ancestry from any of the native populations of Africa. Dumbfu*k.

Inform are Asian-Americans different from Asians? Asians born in this country 3 generations deep will still be considered Asian no matter what, but the same doesn't apply to Blacks?
Inform me on how they aren't the same? As I will reiterate are Asian-Americans different Asians? Of course we do not share the same culture, because our traditional culture was stripped from us during slave nor do we live the same life style which was also stripped from us. I hope you are aware of that, and the perpetrators of that are Caucs. Africans are a peaceful people, your pessimism is just the signs of a uncle tom, how you gunna say you been to Egypt and not Africa? Wtf?

Just because we never been to Africa doesn't make us any less African then our people in the Motherland.

You're a ****, a disgrace to our entire race. Sit your ignorant Black baboon sambo a.ss down somewhere. Sucking and jiving for the White man, you disgust me.
 5 years ago '09        #119
Mumbles253 
space
space
 [Trini Yute] said:
So is that supposed to make it okay? lol

The thread is about this specific case, and in this particular case, the bi*ch is wild'n.
I already stated how i feel about this case, its pretty much irrelevant with the racism thats going on in this world. If you were f!ghting against racism, i doubt you would care about this case with everything else thats going on. She shouldn't have said it but at the same time the same can be said about anyone who has a lot of mosquitos where there from, not just africans now if it was an AIDS joke then i would understand, but mosquitos is a problem for everyone equally. Thats just my opinion.
 07-25-2012, 06:07 PM         #120
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
Egypt is part of middle east and Africa but its very diff. Can you say you been to America but you only been to puerto rico. I went to Hong Kong to figure out they have a different flag an if your from Hong Kong you need a visa to enter China. There is a difference i promise. so its not the same as that asinine statement you tried to make me out as
There is a difference because of what is called the Arab Invasion of Northern Africa, after the fall of Rome. Holy sh*t, please take a history class and stop spewing your ignorance across this message board. You're a fu*king embarrassment. Egypt is AFRICA, it isn't the fu*king Middle East.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now