Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'd fu*k the tzatziki out that pus*y
 5 years ago '10        #82
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drama_kiNg said:
wasn't really any part of my argument you just brought him in.

so first you say he is accepted because he's a football player
but then you say he's not accepted ?

i'm not getting your argument, or lack thereof.

this has nothing to do with what i said so just stop talking to me. i feel like im talking to a 10 year old bringing up random points trying to prove he's right about something that wasn't part of my argument
thats a cop out reply smh I actually thought you would come back with something better but I was wrong

you were the one who brought up immigrants in foreign countries and tried to justify it with some made up bullsh*t about white people not being wanted in african tribes which was retarded in the first place because tribe =/= country

just for the fact that you have to try and explain WHY your culture is racist shows how deep rooted the problem is
 5 years ago '08        #83
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 520 520
 drama_kiNg said:

this has nothing to do with what i said so just stop talking to me. i feel like im talking to a 10 year old bringing up random points trying to prove he's right about something that wasn't part of my argument

Stop trynna play dumb.
It's not working.
 5 years ago '10        #84
space
space
lol @ these closet racists and their bullsh*t

don't think just because these people are on a hip hop site that they don't despise black people

[Trini Yute] said:

Stop trynna play dumb.
It's not working.
exactly
 5 years ago '04        #85
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
she got banned big deal
 5 years ago '04        #86
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Damn they Ethered her

5 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 drama_kiNg said:
and his parents are italian...

A parent (from Latin: parēns = parent) is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species.

He was raised italian, he doesn't connect with being from ghana one bit, he is different then an immigrant.
 drama_kiNg said:

Just take your massive L and sit down. That newspaper article further disproves your opinion and shows that racism is alive and well.
 5 years ago '04        #88
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
She was gonna get whooped by an african any got damn way...cuz she know africans are thee best!
 5 years ago '05        #89
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Moony Jackson said:
thats a cop out reply smh I actually thought you would come back with something better but I was wrong

you were the one who brought up immigrants in foreign countries and tried to justify it with some made up bullsh*t about white people not being wanted in african tribes which was retarded in the first place because tribe =/= country

just for the fact that you have to try and explain WHY your culture is racist shows how deep rooted the problem is
what i'm talking about isn't racist, it's just pride in ones culture and how most cultures do not accept immigrants but whatever, scream racism whenever you want, doesn't do sh*t to me

what the person tweeted was racist and i don't know where this thread has gotten me derailed to this topic but im just saying how most cultures feel.

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 07-25-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #90
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
Just take your massive L and sit down. That newspaper article further disproves your opinion and shows that racism is alive and well.
i'm not talking bout the article, just forget it.
 5 years ago '11        #91
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
WHO CARES lol I mean there isn't a world law that say you not allowed to be racist and this a world event.
 07-25-2012, 05:01 PM         #92
Aquarius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread is about her being banned from olympics for a racist tweet yet of course...you got these typical thirsty perverted queers thinking about nothing but fu*king.....losers
 5 years ago '05        #93
young_tim 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
At the end of the day, she is an athelete who represents her counrty. Thats her job and she made statements that cost her the job. No different than any other person.
 07-25-2012, 05:04 PM         #94
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
race matter

- end of story
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:
what i'm talking about isn't racist, it's just pride in ones culture and how most cultures do not accept immigrants but whatever, scream racism whenever you want, doesn't do sh*t to me

what the person tweeted was racist and i don't know where this thread has gotten me derailed to this topic but im just saying how most cultures feel.
ohhhhh so now its just innocent ol pride in ones culture

by definition, racism is the belief that one's race is superior to others

so its just pride when you tell african immigrants you don't want them in your country or mixing and breeding with your culture huh?

sounds like some supremacist sh*t to me
 5 years ago '05        #96
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
ohhhhh so now its just innocent ol pride in ones culture

by definition, racism is the belief that one's race is superior to others

so its just pride when you tell african immigrants you don't want them in your country or mixing and breeding with your culture huh?

sounds like some supremacist sh*t to me
all it does is weakens the culture man, what don't you get.

everything you do is because the reason you think its superior to the other choices. you practice your religion because you believe its right and the others are wrong, you eat your food because you believe its the best, you listen to your music because you think its the best.. everything revolves around the fact you think your culture is the best for you and you don't want people fu*king it up.

whenever immigrants come they bring their culture too, just look at the united states. look at southern cali, that sh*t is basically mexico, but in US its cool. I just can see how in other countries people wouldn't accept that sh*t

in America like i said it's not the case, it's a melting pot of cultures and i like that, but i can see how other country's populations wouldn't be as acceptable to this

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 07-25-2012 at 05:25 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #97
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:
so you wouldn't mind if me and a bunch of others from my country goto your country and push my culture and beliefs on to them?
reeeeaaaaaccchhhhh

since when have african immigrants gone to a european country to push their culture and beliefs?

see there you go still attempting to justify your culture's xenophobia and racism

how can you successfully adapt to an already unaccepting society without a.ssimilating?

sure immigrants have their cultural customs and traditions but how can they move to a different country and live without adapting to the native language, rules, etc.?

so when did it become about pushing their culture on you?

be honest now, the problem is you feel you are superior to these people and you don't want them in your country breeding and such
 5 years ago '11        #98
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Hare Krishna said:
BAN

I'M AFRICAN SO STFU.
....And only an African could like Lil B, let alone put that garbage a.ss n*gga as their avatar.

Anyways, Africans AND African-Americans are 2 different things. Africans don't even like black people. If I get one more funny look at the gas station from one of these motherfu*kers I swear to God....

And Yes, i would smash that. You KNOW good and damn well she fu*kin n*ggas. Yall n*ggas is emotional as fu*k!

5 years ago '09        #99
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
over saying a mosquitos will be eating there own food? I understand people tend to be racist but i honestly think this is just being sensitive. Its not like mosquitos only bite black people. Its not like mosquitos only live in Africa. Are the mosquitos racist? In my opinion this shouldn't have even been brought up its just stupid, i think it creates more hate then justice. Africans are really gonna be getting hated on now.
 5 years ago '07        #100
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
Someone needs to intelligently point out what is racist about that tweet is it a lame tasteless joke? absolutely I understand that there is a racial tension in Greece and that she supports and extreme right party and she most likely doesn't like africans but I honestly fail to see what is racist about what she is saying she made a dumbass joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago