Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM         #61
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will these celebs and sport stars learn that twitter/internet is not a game
 5 years ago '09        #62
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 07-25-2012, 04:13 PM         #63
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Because she's white and said African and then made a joke. That's the cry baby politically correct society we live in today. It's sad. Props to the black dudes who realize its just a stupid joke and defending a human's right to say what they want to say. If it's offensive, then she has to deal with the people she offended. Let's not police words though, that's just retarded. Is she racist? Maybe. Who knows, but this comment doesn't prove either way. People aren't allowed to make jokes about other countries/continents now? See my point? If someone says, "So many Americans in this room right now, I hope the ground doesn't fall out from under us" no one would bat an eye.

With that said, she was stupid because during the Olympics is not the time to be making jokes which could backfire on you.
Your such a idiot holy sh*t lmaooo, you mean props to all the uncle tom house negros? fu*k out of here Cheeve, you're fu*king pathetic.
 dre03 said:
It wasn't a racist tweet it was an elitist tweet... She was making fun of the country of Africa and their dieseases...

You n*ggas on here k!ll me though... She wasn't talking about african americans you dumbasses... Africans and african americans are two totally different things... Africans hate African Americans more than white people did in slave days... We are not welcomed in Africa because they hate our country and they consider us traitors
It's ironic how you spew this uncle tom a.ss kissing white daddy agenda, when you got a avatar of Malcolm X

Africans and African-Americans are not two totally different things, the term yes and culture. Africans and African-Americans are very much the same, considering we are the same race None the less you're a idiot as well
 drama_kiNg said:
half of my family lives in italy been there 3-4 times. they're very passionate people about their country and their nationality, i don't think you understand
I think we all understand that you're a openly or closet racist, it's ironic that you post frequently on a hip hop message board.
 5 years ago '05        #64
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Moony Jackson said:
I don't think that dude realizes there is a large population of white people in various african countries

so his analogy was retarded and pointless

same dudes that cheer for balotelli says that country should be able to say "we don't want you here" to africans and other immigrants

I guess if you don't have world class football skills they don't want you

pretty much

I don't know why they are defending her freedom of speech when she's from greece

well balotelli has italian parents and is sort of different situation. i don't really think you get the culture of certain countries and how they don't want their cultures fu*ked with by immigrants of any kinds.
 5 years ago '10        #65
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
bi*ch look like she smell like a German shepherd
 07-25-2012, 04:15 PM         #66
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLastName said:
She deserves to get banned. She put herself in this predicament and although I can see how the punishment can be a little harsh, there are just some things you don't say or tweet leading up to the OLYMPICS where all humans of different Race and creed compete. Dumb Blonde.
:facepalm :
 5 years ago '07        #67
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16198 16198
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'd fu*k the tzatziki out that pus*y
tzatziki

she obviously need that african trouser snake put on her
 5 years ago '05        #68
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
whatever this girls a moron anyways
 5 years ago '10        #69
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drama_kiNg said:
well balotelli has italian parents and is sort of different situation. i don't really think you get the culture of certain countries and how they don't want their cultures fu*ked with by immigrants of any kinds.
balotelli is adopted you dumb sh*t

his real parents are from ghana

and he had to deal with alot of racism because of your backwards a.ss culture and their xenophobia

funny how you give an excuse for him since hes one of the best footballers
 5 years ago '05        #70
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:

and he had to deal with alot of racism because of your backwards a.ss culture and their xenophobia

and his parents are italian...

A parent (from Latin: parēns = parent) is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species.

He was raised italian, he doesn't connect with being from ghana one bit, he is different then an immigrant.

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 07-25-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 07-25-2012, 04:21 PM         #71
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
I knew there would be some thirsty n*ggas in here lookin at her pics and lusting for her horse face a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #72
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
That wasn't even racist stereotypical maybe but not racist. I'm not giving her a pass or anything but come on...
 5 years ago '05        #73
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:

and all im saying is old a.ss countries with old cultures and ways do not like immigrants. i don't really see how you can argue with this being wrong really
 5 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
shouldve just shut the fu*k up instead of trying to make a funny. you live and you learn.
 07-25-2012, 04:24 PM         #75
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
It wasn't a racist tweet it was an elitist tweet... She was making fun of the country of Africa and their dieseases...

You n*ggas on here k!ll me though... She wasn't talking about african americans you dumbasses... Africans and african americans are two totally different things... Africans hate African Americans more than white people did in slave days... We are not welcomed in Africa because they hate our country and they consider us traitors

07-25-2012, 04:27 PM         #76
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That looked like something a stand up comic would say on stage. I wonder if she lifted that joke from somebody.

At any rate, athletes don't need to connect with fans over twitter. It's way too risky. Unless you're a robot with no personality, you are risking a lot with trying to show humor and such to people looking to complain about something.

I get it. The comment wasn't at all PC. fu*k being PC. It wasn't malicious enough for anyone to catch feelings over. It's the 21st century. Are we now all adults with the emotional stability of a toddler? Is the whole damn world trolling, and no body told me about it? The Mayans didn't predict sh*t, but I'm starting to wish they did. We need to hit the reset button and start from scratch. This sh*t is getting embarrassing.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 drama_kiNg said:
and his parents are italian...

A parent (from Latin: parēns = parent) is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species.

He was raised italian, he doesn't connect with being from ghana one bit, he is different then an immigrant.
I guarantee if he was just some regular black guy and wasn't a star football player for your country you wouldn't give a sh*t or even want him to be an italian nor would you give a fu*k if he doesn't connect with ghana

he went thru a lot of racism growing up so how come other italians didn't accept him with your convenient theory before he became a football star

sh*t, a lot of them still don't accept him

your hypocrite views are exposed
 5 years ago '05        #78
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
I guarantee if he was just some regular black guy and wasn't a star football player for your country you wouldn't give a sh*t or even want him to be an italian nor would you give a fu*k if he doesn't connect with ghana

he went thru a lot of racism growing up so how come other italians didn't accept him with your convenient theory before he became a football star

sh*t, a lot of them still don't accept him

your hypocrite views are exposed
wasn't really any part of my argument you just brought him in.

so first you say he is accepted because he's a football player
but then you say he's not accepted ?

i'm not getting your argument, or lack thereof.

this has nothing to do with what i said so just stop talking to me. i feel like im talking to a 10 year old bringing up random points trying to prove he's right about something that wasn't part of my argument
 07-25-2012, 04:36 PM         #79
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru colors shine right through...social media; in yo face biiiiiiiiiatch!

i'd still tax, ajax, and wax that a.ss though!!!
 5 years ago '08        #80
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
I'm satisfied with the outcome I had sharpton on speed dial for a sec.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago