Olympic Athlete expelled for racist tweet (pic)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Mumbles253 said:
Egypt is part of middle east and Africa but its very diff. Can you say you been to America but you only been to puerto rico. I went to Hong Kong to figure out they have a different flag an if your from Hong Kong you need a visa to enter China. There is a difference i promise. so its not the same as that asinine statement you tried to make me out as
just beacuse a country is comprised of mainly arabs, does not make it middle eastern you ignorant fu*k

egypt is in africa

educate yourself please
 5 years ago '04        #182
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
I still don't understand how fu*king stupid you have to be to tweet sh*t like this when you know mad fu*king people are going to read it.

People who get fired, banned, etc because of tweets deserve it for being ignorant fu*ks!
 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM         #183
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could you imagine in America if every athlete that sends a questionable tweet got kicked off the team?

Why didn't she just claim she was hacked like everyone else does?
 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM         #184
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Man, Got Cheeve? is usually a cool dude when it comes to anything other than race battles. he exposes himself as a racist everytime there is a black vs ___ thread.

The dude never sticks up for black folks, thats one man I would not expect to throw water on a n*gga if he was burning in flames.

I honestly believe if there was a house on fire, with a kitten and a black man inside.. and he had the chance to only save 1 of the 2... he wont be walking out that burning home with a n*gga thats for sure.

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I'm a racist, you got me. When have I ever said anything racist about black people?... Go find it, but you won't because I never have.

Your problem is you're viewing this as a black vs ____ thread. This isn't white vs black. I'm not defending her joke. I even said I understand why Greece kicked her off the squad. It's bad for their rep. I'm saying she has a right to MAKE a joke, just like any black person has the right to say whites can't dance, or smell like dogs, etc. Those jokes are hilarious if they aren't delivered in a played out way. I'm not going to wet my pants anytime someone mentions white people because I understand words are words.

Y'all live off buzzwords and can't even see it. You see a word and automatically think it means something even if it doesn't.
 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM         #185
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH NO SHE DIDINT ....
 5 years ago '07        #186
BEEBUBB 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 88 88
 bridouble said:
Shut the fu*k up.

NEWENGLANDNEGRO, you sound dumb as sh*t

just words right........

and to top it off this arsehole has a pic of malcom as his avy
 07-25-2012, 11:00 PM         #187
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '08        #188
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 283 283
 portis187 said:
so hitler got to go to the olympics & his nazis were allowed to participate in 1936 but she can't in 2012. Racist are people to
Key # 1936
 5 years ago '08        #189
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 283 283
This is a celebration more powerful than race this about the world uniting
There is no room for ignorance from a girl n her 20's sad
Sorry but this is call a progressivist stage in time
If ur not apart of it
U no what?
Ur left behind
 07-25-2012, 11:16 PM         #190
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo I saw someone say free speech in here

n*gga it's 2012 what the fu*k is free speech?
 5 years ago '07        #191
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 drama_kiNg said:
half of my family lives in italy been there 3-4 times. they're very passionate people about their country and their nationality, i don't think you understand. these people have built their culture for 100s of years for immigrants to come and spread their culture instead. it's a different mindstate, in america it's cool, cus we are a relatively new country and don't really have a culture, our culture is everyones culture.
So it was okay when Italy colonized and occupied countries in Africa and forced their culture and ways on them. It's amazing the contradiction of you devils. I also here that Israel got a problem with the immigration of Africans in their country, I find that also rather funny. Either acknowledge the whole picture or shut the fu*k you spoiled, sheltered one-sided brats.
 07-25-2012, 11:27 PM         #192
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phille you're right, but since everything's been politically correct it's made racism more hidden and subliminal. It's like putting a band-aid on a gaping wound. In the openly racist days we knew who was and wasn't racist. That wasn't better, but both these methods cause harm to race relations. Now we analyze every word and search for a sign that someones racist. PC talk failed miserably. It's like sweeping the mess in the room under the bed and trying to pretend like it's not there.

Oh yeah, che, out of the 7 years I've posted on this board I've been warned once for a racist post. It was a sarcastic racist joke I made about white people. I said "fu*king crackers" or something like that. Guess the mod didn't get the joke.
 07-25-2012, 11:29 PM         #193
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
So it was okay when Italy colonized and occupied countries in Africa and forced their culture and ways on them. It's amazing the contradiction of you devils. I also here that Israel got a problem with the immigration of Africans in their country, I find that also rather funny. Either acknowledge the whole picture or shut the fu*k you spoiled, sheltered one-sided brats.
I hear you, but you do know African Moors conquered and occupied Italy and Sicily too right? Your point still stands, I'm just saying, if we're going to look at the big picture here, let's look at the big picture.

07-25-2012, 11:30 PM         #194
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I'm a racist.
Yes, We Know.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-25-2012 at 11:32 PM..
 07-25-2012, 11:30 PM         #195
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4someone says my last post was racist.

07-25-2012, 11:32 PM         #196
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Yes, We Know.

fu*king white devils, I swear.

07-25-2012, 11:35 PM         #197
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

fu*king white devils, I swear.

[spoiler - click to view]

07-25-2012, 11:45 PM         #198
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
>>>>>>>>>> white devil in my sights face
 07-25-2012, 11:48 PM         #199
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #200
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago