Michael Jordan Vs Magic Johnson: Footage Of Dream Team Scrimmage Finally Airs After 20 Years! (video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 06:47 PM         #41
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was the music all dramatic like someone died or some sh*t. MJ had already beat Magic in '91 anyway. overly dramatic man.
 5 years ago '11        #42
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
we still gon act like the '12 team couldnt beat these doods?
i mean come on.. ppl never give new things a chance to be
great. once you have a standard for great then thats it?
nothing can ever be better? fu*k that. how bout all the tricks
and knowledge the new, learned from the great? I think it
would be a crazy matchup.. and anybody could come out on
top. theyd prolly go 5-5 in a 10 game series
 5 years ago '04        #43
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4674 4674
 A.G said:
Or at least that's what people want to believe..

But that's another story in itself.

yeah he was not the best player in the league wearing 45 stop it he was barely top ten

but the next three years
 5 years ago '04        #44
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 A.G said:
Or at least that's what people want to believe..

But that's another story in itself.

The only other player who may have been better then him that year was The Dream

So lets say that's true, the next season Mike was back on top (pause)
 5 years ago '08        #45
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ReggieA said:
the competitiveness these guys had back then does not even exist anymore.
this
 07-25-2012, 08:38 PM         #46
lionlil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Like mike if I could be like mike"
 5 years ago '04        #47
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 whodatb1 said:
Lol.... good job mj.... go in on a retired dude who just got infected with hiv .... you the man.....

Mj dididnt wanna see that match up in the 80s.... At all....

And in true Mj fashion.... he wanted to make a point with his rival at his weakest.....

Magic Johnson fan...
 07-25-2012, 09:57 PM         #48
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
He was only like 31 and had only played like 11 years in the NBA... Had nothing to do with father time... Jordan had just developed into a greater player... Magic and Michael are only separated by 4 years...
But he hadn't played in a while due to the HIV and didn't think he'd ever play again. He was out of his prime.
 07-25-2012, 09:59 PM         #49
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
the competitiveness these guys had back then does not even exist anymore.
Yet n*ggas hate the one n*gga who still has that mentality.
 5 years ago '11        #50
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
The difference between the competitiveness now & then is back then, half them n*ggas genuinely didn't like eachother. Now, players all grow up playing AAU, play against eachother multiple times , and end up becoming cool with eachother before they even hit the league.
 5 years ago '11        #51
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1627 1627
Magic prime > jordan prime
 5 years ago '06        #52
jj01 
space
space
$44,961 | Props total: 4682 4682
 SOCIALITE said:
Yet n*ggas hate the one n*gga who still has that mentality.

you might have a point if he didnt already quit on his team multiple times before.
 07-25-2012, 10:42 PM         #53
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i wanna beat a bi*ch dwn if am upstaged in a fuxin park wit two guys watchin...so imagin how magic felt passed the baton in that moment naw wait...jordan took tht ho no homo
 5 years ago '07        #54
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 dre03 said:
Jordan came back after being retired for a year and a half and was still the best player in the NBA wearing number 45...

And Jordan dominated magic in the 80's too... He was still putting up 30 40 and 50 point games on the Lakers... Jordan from 87-90 was 4-2 against the Lakers and Magic while putting up three 40 point games... Obviously they never met any playoffs... But Jordan has always dominated the Lakers no matter if it was the 80's or 90's... I didn't even include the 91 season so you can't complain about HIV affecting him in those games... Actually in the 91 season alone the Lakers won more games against the Bulls in one season then they did the previous 3 seasons combined
Damn wtf u talmbout?? The Bulls beat The Lakers in 1991 in 5 games for the trophy!!
 5 years ago '09        #55
TruthKillz84 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 73 73
 jj01 said:
you might have a point if he didnt already quit on his team multiple times before.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
The reason why MJ will never have an equal. Mike didn't just want to beat you, he wanted to humiliate you and embarrass you. Belittle you in the process, to let you know you are beneath him in basketball. It's that type of k!ller instinct that America grew to love and adore, the only thing LeBron consistently lacks.
 5 years ago '11        #57
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
I would have locked Jordan up easily
 5 years ago '05        #58
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,767 | Props total: 4254 4254
 Hold That said:
The reason why MJ will never have an equal. Mike didn't just want to beat you, he wanted to humiliate you and embarrass you. Belittle you in the process, to let you know you are beneath him in basketball. It's that type of k!ller instinct that America grew to love and adore, the only thing LeBron consistently lacks.
Sorta agree with you, especially on the lebron part. I think Lebron like most of todays stars is contempt with being the buddy of his peers rather than a constant thorn in their sides etc.

But in regards to what you said about MJ, I firmly believe that there isnt really much that separates MJ, magic and even bird. They all shared the same attitude and competitive spirit/ desire to crush whoever was before them. sh*t, the only reason they are cool now is out of respect for how much they kicked eachothers a.ss during their wars. It can even be argued that magic and bird came into the league with the type of championship attitude that took Mike a few years to develop. I look at Mj and Magic as equals in every way on and off the court. They contributed equally to the leagues popularity and success in their day, and have similar successes off the court.

I just think over the years the media built this aura about mike that influenced fans to put him on this unreachable pedistal when it comes to all aspects of the sport, when in reality there were those who came before him with just as much passion, drive etc. for the game and even some who achieved equal or slightly greater success.
 5 years ago '04        #59
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
damn Jordan was an as*hole... lol
 5 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 micseles said:
Sorta agree with you, especially on the lebron part. I think Lebron like most of todays stars is contempt with being the buddy of his peers rather than a constant thorn in their sides etc.

But in regards to what you said about MJ, I firmly believe that there isnt really much that separates MJ, magic and even bird. They all shared the same attitude and competitive spirit/ desire to crush whoever was before them. sh*t, the only reason they are cool now is out of respect for how much they kicked eachothers a.ss during their wars. It can even be argued that magic and bird came into the league with the type of championship attitude that took Mike a few years to develop. I look at Mj and Magic as equals in every way on and off the court. They contributed equally to the leagues popularity and success in their day, and have similar successes off the court.

I just think over the years the media built this aura about mike that influenced fans to put him on this unreachable pedistal when it comes to all aspects of the sport, when in reality there were those who came before him with just as much passion, drive etc. for the game and even some who achieved equal or slightly greater success.
Individually, Jordan was above Magic in almost every aspect of the game. Jordan could have played PG if he wanted to and if the team needed him too. Hell when he did, he basically averaged a triple double for a month. If you look up almost every boxscore, Jordan individually had the better game between the two in the match up battle. Magic had more team success because he played with Kareem & Worthy. Once we drafted Pippen and Horace Grant in 88, is where the team success became more prevalent.

I believe Magic and Bird were competitive, hell you have to be when you reach their level of success. But do I think they were as competitive as Jordan? Absolutely not. I don't think they thrived off of humiliating their opponent, or look for almost any and everything to give them a motivational or competitive edge. Even Magic himself admitted nobody was as competitive as Jordan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago