Ads you'll never see again.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
bi*ches be running wild
 5 years ago '05        #62
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 One Gud Cide said:
every time you breathe and move you're shortening your life too so you should probably quit breathing. please.
Be honest with yourself. That's like saying we should all commit suicide now because we're gonna die one day anyway. Willingly poisoning yourself is retarded...no matter what you say. It's nothing like someone who actually cherishes life having to breathe in bad air (probably cause by your cancer sticks). Not only do you hate yourselves...but the people around you too.
 5 years ago '05        #63
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9735 9735
 endless lies said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao
 07-26-2012, 08:13 AM         #64
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tooth decay in a bottle. wow
 5 years ago '11        #65
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
LMAO, these ads are fu*kin memes yo. Trollin thru history
 07-26-2012, 08:39 AM         #66
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't say that's offensive though. Women can't open sh*t half the time, they don't have the strength. Who gives a sh*t
 07-26-2012, 08:54 AM         #67
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Be honest with yourself. That's like saying we should all commit suicide now because we're gonna die one day anyway. Willingly poisoning yourself is retarded...no matter what you say. It's nothing like someone who actually cherishes life having to breathe in bad air (probably cause by your cancer sticks). Not only do you hate yourselves...but the people around you too.
That's bullsh*t. Smokers catch way too much flack considering that smoking has little to no significance on the air. That's an exaggeration pushed by government.

You are doing more damage to your health by being within 500 foot of a bbq, or a log fire, or any sort of fire. You are doing more damage to your health by being near cars. You do more damage to your health spraying chemicals, whether beauty/toilet products or cleaning materials.

People who complain about others smoking in public make me laugh. Burning tobacco is a neutral smell, it's not objectively disgusting or off putting, you've simply been told it is and lack the intelligence to question it.

I hope for the sake of a reasonable argument that you avoid beauty products, do not drive, do not use public transportation, and do not stink out the environment with toxic deodrants and after shaves. Oh, and I hope you don't eat processed food or support any of the other food industries that pollute and destroy the environment.

People complaining about smokers have not a leg to stand on. Relative to other activities smoking has minimal harm to all but the individuals who are physically smoking.

I know you will say you do none of these things because you don't want to appear to be a hypocrite retard, but I'd wager all the money I have that you engage in activities far more damaging to the environment and air than what smoking does. The only difference is the government hasn't brainwashed you into realising the filth you emit and support.

Please obtain a science book and get familiar with the facts before voicing the chip on your shoulder.

If people want to smoke that's their choice. People like you only deter smokers from giving up. They see your kind and think, "fu*k, I don't ever want to be such a miserable, confused dullard". I know when I smoked I loved nothing more than spiting fu*kwits like you, while you drive about all smug in your hybrid cars, destroying the planet.

fu*k you.
 07-26-2012, 09:49 AM         #68
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I take it you smoke?
 5 years ago '11        #69
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
People need to work on their metaphors. That "slug eating salt" sh*t was terrible lol.

Maybe if people were drinking rubbing alcohol, and smoking crack that was past its expiration date.
 07-26-2012, 10:10 AM         #70
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
People need to work on their metaphors. That "slug eating salt" sh*t was terrible lol.

Maybe if people were drinking rubbing alcohol, and smoking crack that was past its expiration date.
So wait, crack has an expiration date? Do tell...........
 5 years ago '07        #71
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
the chick in the "blow in her face" ad lightweight looks like minka kelly.
 07-26-2012, 10:27 AM         #72
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I take it you smoke?
Did smoke until recently. Still sympathise with smokers. Most people who criticise smoking do things way more harmful(to other people/environment).

Not that smoking isn't bad, just that 99% of people complaining have no room to complain. The hypocrisy bothers me.

Like wow, I was a smoking vegetarian with no car that ate mainly unprocessed foods, opposed wars, opposed dirty energy etc, and you're going to get mad at me for ruining the environment and world because I have the audacity to smoke a cigarette a few feet away from your fu*king range rover? I'm the one damaging your kids lungs, really? You're wearing enough perfume to fell an adult hippo, but it's me that's responsible for your kids asthma huh?

The hypocrites, they bother me.
 5 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 infamxus said:
females came a long way. for the worse
 07-26-2012, 10:37 AM         #74
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Did smoke until recently. Still sympathise with smokers. Most people who criticise smoking do things way more harmful(to other people/environment).

Not that smoking isn't bad, just that 99% of people complaining have no room to complain. The hypocrisy bothers me.

Like wow, I was a smoking vegetarian with no car that ate mainly unprocessed foods, opposed wars, opposed dirty energy etc, and you're going to get mad at me for ruining the environment and world because I have the audacity to smoke a cigarette a few feet away from your fu*king range rover? I'm the one damaging your kids lungs, really? You're wearing enough perfume to fell an adult hippo, but it's me that's responsible for your kids asthma huh?

So what is your family life like?
 07-26-2012, 10:43 AM         #75
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
So what is your family life like?
Are you asking me what sort of resources/products I use that would fu*k with the environment, or are you making a wise a.ss remark on my character? Can't work out which
 5 years ago '11        #76
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:

lol, i never really thought about that. Tobacco smoke can fu*k with people a lot tho, especially if they arent used to it. But i'd much rather inhale a lil cig smoke than the sh*t that hits me in the face when a huge vehicle rolls by.
 5 years ago '07        #77
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 282 282
 Illuminated said:
Before America turned pus*y.

fu*king companies supporting gays left and right. Damn we fell off.
 5 years ago '05        #78
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 428 428
 keen77 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #79
TriPimpGun 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
classic
 07-26-2012, 12:05 PM         #80
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where have the days gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago