15 Shockingly Racist Celebrity Tweets

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #61
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah but the only people who benefit globally from racism are white people.

The strongest hatred that has ever existed on this planet is the hatred that whites have for Black people.

People eat crackers everyday, you can buy them at your local grocery store.

50-Cent uses the word cracker all the time in his music and nobody complains.

Calling people food items is racist now? what you gonna call me a cookie or a wheat-bread?

its really really not though you need to converse with some arabs about jews

and 75% of those tweets weren't even racist let alone SHOCKINGLY
 5 years ago '06        #62
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Bottom line, if you're black and you use the word n*gga but get mad at other races for using it, you're an idiot. n*gga can't mean 2 different things. If it's meant to be malicious when used by non blacks, then it's malicious when used by us. No 2 ways about it. As a black man, if the word n*gga coming out of a non blacks mouth gets you mad, you should be even more pissed when a fellow black man uses it. That word kept us down for hundreds of years and still does.
 07-25-2012, 03:01 PM         #63
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Bottom line, if you're black and you use the word n*gga but get mad at other races for using it, you're an idiot. n*gga can't mean 2 different things. If it's meant to be malicious when used by non blacks, then it's malicious when used by us. No 2 ways about it. As a black man, if the word n*gga coming out of a non blacks mouth gets you mad, you should be even more pissed when a fellow black man uses it. That word kept us down for hundreds of years and still does.
But it does mean two different things.......not even in theoretical sense.......it factually means 2 different things....with that being stated your whole point is exempt from the conversation. And I dont think anyone is trying to make it seem like n*gga is being used maliciously or even in a racist form by other racist...at least Im not..... Im just stating thats its disrespectful..........which again as stated it is..........
 5 years ago '06        #64
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Dos-effect said:
But it does mean two different things.......not even in theoretical sense.......it factually means 2 different things....with that being stated your whole point is exempt from the conversation. And I dont think anyone is trying to make it seem like n*gga is being used maliciously or even in a racist form by other racist...at least Im not..... Im just stating thats its disrespectful..........which again as stated it is..........
But if a white guy for instance says n*gga, how is it anymore disrespectful than a black man saying it? Both the black and white man are on both sides of the history behind it. This is why older black people don't like or use the word. It's only us young folks that think that sh*t is cool.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 ima80baby said:
So the word ****** kept black people down? I think that's what the problem is...

When you start believing that your are what a white person considers what a ****** is then your the idiot...

When I hear the word I think that's ma n*gga...If someone called me that it don't make me mad I laugh and say I use that word everyday am n*gga so that don't bother me...

We need to stop givin that word so much power...that's where we fu*ked up at
 5 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
what floyd said wasn't racist
 5 years ago '11        #67
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3890 3890
For real yo, i've used the word my whole life, and though there are two different meanings to the word, you cant tell me that black people dont use the word derogatorily.

Nig is used for everything, but a lot of the times its negative. Only thing i really accept is "my n*gga" from folks, and even then i aint trying to hear that sh*t if we aint cool.

But many times when I hear the word n*gga, im feeling some hostility, but not because im offended (words really cant upset me like that). But in my past, when someone says that word a certain way, someone's about to get their head stomped into the ground, and u about to get some random persons blood on you while trying to avoid the confrontation.

"Aye n*gga!"

"What's up my n*gga"

"fu*k you n*gga!"

"These n*ggaz crazy lol"

"This n*gga! "

All those will be taken differently. And the thing is, black people use those words towards non blacks as well, further fu*king up the minds of other races towards that word.

On the same hand, why the fu*k white people wanna say it so much? You know many of them just think they are bad-ass for being able to say their old word again. Some white folk grew up with other poor black folk and so they end up adopting some of the same styles and customs. But for the other folks, really man...can ya'll just show a little fu*king respect and not use a word that you know upsets a lot of people that obviously might have reason to be upset.

Not like it would matter what word they use tho, if white people are talking down on black people in any way its gonna be taken very harshly. If u really need this history lesson, they used to talk down on us all the time, and then use that talk as reasons why we should be burned and hanged. So when you still do this sh*t, how is anyone supposed to really believe that history wont repeat itself. And it really hasn't been that long since people started "acting" like they have some fu*king sense.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 07-26-2012 at 07:54 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago