15 Shockingly Racist Celebrity Tweets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2012, 08:21 AM         #41
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nimrods defend using that word to describe themselves, then bi*ch when a white actor uses it because he likes the song. This is what happens when you pretend the word has an alternate meaning. Your bullsh*t alarm goes off when others use it at all, thus fu*king over your broken logic and half-assed reasoning for using it yourselves. Dumbasses who call everything racist are looking like the boy who cried wolf with Tourette syndrome. fu*k out of here with that simple sh*t.

And who the fu*k thought Kat Stacks was ever a celebrity? we need to stop giving these slores a platform already. It's gone to their heads.

Last edited by redacted; 07-25-2012 at 09:03 AM..
 07-25-2012, 08:52 AM         #42
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but none of this is "shocking"
 07-25-2012, 08:56 AM         #43
HoLLiwood Heyti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure all the crying and complaining of "blacks" of "racism" isn't coming from black people, just black sympathizers aka white people who think they know what's racist or not
 07-25-2012, 09:35 AM         #44
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
Nimrods defend using that word to describe themselves, then bi*ch when a white actor uses it because he likes the song. This is what happens when you pretend the word has an alternate meaning. Your bullsh*t alarm goes off when others use it at all, thus fu*king over your broken logic and half-assed reasoning for using it yourselves. Dumbasses who call everything racist are looking like the boy who cried wolf with Tourette syndrome. fu*k out of here with that simple sh*t.

And who the fu*k thought Kat Stacks was ever a celebrity? we need to stop giving these slores a platform already. It's gone to their heads.
If you want to use it and completely disregard the feeling of blacks and how they are connected to the word then so be it......but don't complain when some offended black person tries to beat the white off you for using it.........you dont disrespect by using the word.....if your not black you should not even want to use it....the world HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU......stop trying to imitate black people's naturally given swag.............Its that simple.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-25-2012 at 09:40 AM..
 07-25-2012, 09:50 AM         #45
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
If you want to use it and completely disregard the feeling of blacks and how they are connected to the word then so be it......but don't complain when some offended black person tries to beat the white off you for using it.........you dont disrespect by using the word.....if your not black you should not even want to use it....the world HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU......stop trying to imitate black people's naturally given swag.............Its that simple.
What the hell are you talking about? How the is Alec Baldwin trying to imitate anyone by saying he loves the song n*ggas in Paris? Because some the mouthbreathing section of the black community likes to play the victim role all the time, he should instead type "N-words in Paris"?

For me, as a black dude who rolls his eyes at at anyone coming at me saying n*gga like it's a term of endearment, yeah, that word really has nothing at all to do with me. I don't claim it. I reject oit because I don't see myself as a n*gga, ******, or however people feel like pronouncing it to make themselves feel better. Its stupid to take prideful ownership of that sh*t, then turn around as throw a hissy fit when someone of a different culture uses it in a non offensive way.

I pointed out how simple that mindset was. Again, fu*k out of here with that.
 5 years ago '05        #46
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
who gives a fu*k about tweets. stop sharing them dumb a.ss things.
no wonder twitter makes money.
that site is trash look at how it's made. it's a robbery off IRC and it isn't even as versatile.
seriously that whole "#" is a rip off IRC
that site is trash can't believe America caught on...
 07-25-2012, 10:16 AM         #47
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
What the hell are you talking about? How the is Alec Baldwin trying to imitate anyone by saying he loves the song n*ggas in Paris? Because some the mouthbreathing section of the black community likes to play the victim role all the time, he should instead type "N-words in Paris"?

For me, as a black dude who rolls his eyes at at anyone coming at me saying n*gga like it's a term of endearment, yeah, that word really has nothing at all to do with me. I don't claim it. I reject oit because I don't see myself as a n*gga, ******, or however people feel like pronouncing it to make themselves feel better. Its stupid to take prideful ownership of that sh*t, then turn around as throw a hissy fit when someone of a different culture uses it in a non offensive way.

I pointed out how simple that mindset was. Again, fu*k out of here with that.
Well different strokes for different folks fu*k n*gga...........just cause your uppity a.ss does not like the word does not make it an unexcusable term for other people to use. For the people who respect it and actually understand it is a different word just some ordinary slang. Taking prideful ownership of the word is only looked at as bad to white people and fake a.ss n*ggas who live around or imitate white people.......thats not to say .there are some black folks who dont like the word ...and thats cool with me....but most times they dont judge other blacks on their usage of it.......because to be honest its not the same as the word origin and it is a word that has transformed to mean something else.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-25-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #48
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
racism is apart of life just deal with it
 5 years ago '10        #49
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Dos-effect said:
Well different strokes for different folks fu*k n*gga...........just cause your uppity a.ss does not like the word does not make it an unexcusable term for other people to use. For the people who respect it and actually understand it is a different word just some ordinary slang. Taking prideful ownership of the word is only looked at as bad to white people and fake a.ss n*ggas who live around or imitate white people.......thats not to say .there are some black folks who dont like the word ...and thats cool with me....but most times they dont judge other blacks on their usage of it.......because to be honest its not the same as the word origin and it is a word that has transformed to mean something else.
Here it is simple and plain,reguardless of what negativity created the word,there is no such thing as taking it back or reclaiming it...the word means what it was created to mean,with that in mind if people of another race or culture see blacke people using it to greet each other and just throwing it out there at one another....yet we (our black race) supposedly takes isssue with it? I can imagine how they see it "Wait,I thought they hated that word? They seem to enjoy using it tough..as long as it's not in anger...must be ok with us too then after all it's obviously just a word...or else they wouldn't throw it around so carelessly". You have no right to get mad at some body using that word in the same manner that most black folks do toward each other...I mean you can,but thats what I expect from ignorant,hypocrites..which is exactly what people who take issue with others outside our race using that word are.If you gone be taking a stand against that then you better be in some civil rights movement programs and taking a stance against racism all togather otherwise you have no room to talk. Now
 5 years ago '10        #50
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
This just goes to show how all this twitter and Facebook bullsh*t can get you in trouble in the professional world. Employers check everybody's sh*t online! You're basically leaving a trail of cyber bread crumbs with every pic and message you post and if you say or do something crazy that could be taken the wrong way you will suffer the consequences. A lot of these celebs lost endorsements, got gigs cancelled, etc. simply because of something they tweeted. Be smart about what y'all do online.
 07-25-2012, 12:37 PM         #51
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2113 said:
Here it is simple and plain,reguardless of what negativity created the word,there is no such thing as taking it back or reclaiming it...the word means what it was created to mean,with that in mind if people of another race or culture see blacke people using it to greet each other and just throwing it out there at one another....yet we (our black race) supposedly takes isssue with it? I can imagine how they see it "Wait,I thought they hated that word? They seem to enjoy using it tough..as long as it's not in anger...must be ok with us too then after all it's obviously just a word...or else they wouldn't throw it around so carelessly". You have no right to get mad at some body using that word in the same manner that most black folks do toward each other...I mean you can,but thats what I expect from ignorant,hypocrites..which is exactly what people who take issue with others outside our race using that word are.If you gone be taking a stand against that then you better be in some civil rights movement programs and taking a stance against racism all togather otherwise you have no room to talk. Now
I never indicated other races who say the word are racist....I said its disrespectful. Which it is. You have to keep in mind if black people didn't say the word nobody would say it . But because black use it towards each other other races feel inclined to use it. Now why is the question right? They obviously have no connection with the word. Its apparent that the only reason other races use this word is because black people do. Now because of this fact many blacks do have problems with people of outside races using the word. It has no context in other reason then trying to be like black people, yet in that same sense they dont respect black people any more or less. But because they see it as cool they use the word. This country and this world is always so fascinated with the black race, they admire us, imitate us, steal anything that feel is "hip" and claim it as their own and then still turn around and sh*t on blacks in general. Its almost like we are not even good enough to have our word that we use exclusively to each other. I never hear this argument about Spic, bi*ch, Wetback, Pollack, or Chink......all derrogatory terms that have been adopted by each demographic that is used for the most as a affectionate term or a term used jokingly and playfully. But a man will never salute a dude with "what up my bi*ch", or a black wont ever say what up my chink" to another black man.......for one we dont relate to the word or the demographic, and secondly we have no reason to even use the word. But whites are different.........you dont have to like the word but asking blacks to not use because disrespectful whites or any other demographic wont understand and use it is ridiculous...........most do it because they dont give a fu*k what blacks think, we are not even qaulifed to have that aspect of history considered.......so if blacks say it ........they think I can too........but then they get offended when we ask them not to....when they know fully what they do and the reason they do it for.......I mean dude the world dont like us is this not clear.......stop promoting blacks meeting others in the middle for the sake of "peace" when its been evident that no other races are willing to examine their own race and their flaws. Yet the black race is always under the worlds fu*king microscope as if we have to be perfect human specimens in order to be accepted in soceity as a whole.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-25-2012 at 12:41 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #52
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Flawless Image said:
Roger Ebert is married to a black woman.
Thank you! This list is ridiculous...

Dos-effect said:
You're a dumb motherfu*ker for "embracing" it like its a badge of honor. You have to either be young or young minded.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 07-25-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 07-25-2012, 12:49 PM         #53
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad they didn't put the Chris Rock one up that wasn't racist. Peckerwoods just whined.
 07-25-2012, 12:50 PM         #54
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Thank you! This list is ridiculous...

You're a dumb motherfu*ker for "embracing" it like its a badge of honor. You have to either be young or young minded.
If your not a black man, you cant tell me sh*t.........your opinion on the matter is not warranted or cared about.....so fu*k off you fake a.ss wanna be.
 5 years ago '06        #55
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Not gonna lie... #5 was hilarious.
 5 years ago '10        #56
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Dos-effect said:
If your not a black man, you cant tell me sh*t.........your opinion on the matter is not warranted or cared about.....so fu*k off you fake a.ss wanna be.
Coming from some young dumb motherfu*ker who has no idea of the color of my skin. HAHA this guy said wannabe... can't fake what I am young brother. Furthermore, you would have not responded if my statement weren't cared about.

My statement still stands firmly, you are either young or young minded to embrace it. Go ask your grandparents how they feel about the word and its way of use today.
 07-25-2012, 01:14 PM         #57
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Coming from some young dumb motherfu*ker who has no idea of the color of my skin. HAHA this guy said wannabe... can't fake what I am young brother. Furthermore, you would have not responded if my statement weren't cared about.

My statement still stands firmly, you are either young or young minded to embrace it. Go ask your grandparents how they feel about the word and its way of use today.
My grandparents use to use the word themselves. And yes the understand what it meant to be called a ******, and being able to say Whats going on my n*gga......................they especially know what that means and what the word meant from the jump.......all you new age uncle toms and wiggas need to get off the black man's d!ck so much.....just let us fu*king be yo..........dont need your bi*ch a.ss judging every thing we do......especially on bullsh*t like this.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 Dos-effect said:
I never indicated other races who say the word are racist....I said its disrespectful. Which it is. You have to keep in mind if black people didn't say the word nobody would say it . But because black use it towards each other other races feel inclined to use it. Now why is the question right? They obviously have no connection with the word. Its apparent that the only reason other races use this word is because black people do. Now because of this fact many blacks do have problems with people of outside races using the word. It has no context in other reason then trying to be like black people, yet in that same sense they dont respect black people any more or less. But because they see it as cool they use the word. This country and this world is always so fascinated with the black race, they admire us, imitate us, steal anything that feel is "hip" and claim it as their own and then still turn around and sh*t on blacks in general. Its almost like we are not even good enough to have our word that we use exclusively to each other. I never hear this argument about Spic, bi*ch, Wetback, Pollack, or Chink......all derrogatory terms that have been adopted by each demographic that is used for the most as a affectionate term or a term used jokingly and playfully. But a man will never salute a dude with "what up my bi*ch", or a black wont ever say what up my chink" to another black man.......for one we dont relate to the word or the demographic, and secondly we have no reason to even use the word. But whites are different.........you dont have to like the word but asking blacks to not use because disrespectful whites or any other demographic wont understand and use it is ridiculous...........most do it because they dont give a fu*k what blacks think, we are not even qaulifed to have that aspect of history considered.......so if blacks say it ........they think I can too........but then they get offended when we ask them not to....when they know fully what they do and the reason they do it for.......I mean dude the world dont like us is this not clear.......stop promoting blacks meeting others in the middle for the sake of "peace" when its been evident that no other races are willing to examine their own race and their flaws. Yet the black race is always under the worlds fu*king microscope as if we have to be perfect human specimens in order to be accepted in soceity as a whole.........
You have a strong opinion. I feel where you are coming from because we are the most imitated in the world, but yet the most hated. You can go anywhere on Earth.... ANYWHERE ON EARTH and blacks are treated bad. Even in Africa they take the land and resources and then leave them with the diseases. Its terrible. If we only stay around blacks and act as "blacks" we are hoodlums and uncivilized, but if we act more "civilized" then they still judge us.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
I'm not offended, its not racist
 5 years ago '09        #60
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
that baldwin tweet is not racist. he was quoting a title to the n*ggas in paris.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy