Yahoo! Sports: Trade in the works between Hornets, Suns, and Wolves

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 1167 1167
 xoutchucky said:
But why go after Anderson to be a 8mil per year 6th man? I guess that's not awful for a 6th man if they were to be good, but I don't get it.

One person says Anderson & Davis starting another (including me) says Davis & Lopez will start. Their is still Jason Smith, Warrick & Lance Thomas.....not to say a team should be worried about having too much decent Big men....I think they wasted money (for years to come) on Anderson when there is a HUGE need at SF & PG.
Monty never stated if anderson will play the three....but i know he will on occassion but i don't see him starting at the three. Obviously we would think davis will start at the four and they signed lopez to be the starting 5. So I predict anderson to be our sixth man and should get harden ginobli type minutes. As far as pg goes...monty believes in rivers and i doubt we make any moves there for a couple of seasons. Vasquez did a nice job last season and will see a lot of playing time there. As far as the three goes aminu,miller,anderson. I think this will be aminu's make or break year with the squad and that will dictate our move moving forward. Also we have to remember we are building for the future. Not everybody that's currently is no the team will be there in a couple of seasons...it is a process but just my thoughts.
 6 years ago '06        #42
ObieO 4 heat pts
space
space
$109 | Props total: 3 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Vasquez arises as the starting PG bringing Rivers off the bench. I doubt they will do it because for some reason people think Rivers is even half a pg. But Vasquez was ballin when he got playing time. Was averaging like 7-8 a.ssist as a starter.

Henry is a sg not a SF so they are going to need Miller to step up and contribute defensively. Jason Smith might have to man up and play center if he wants some playing time. Maybe L Thomas can do some things to help out at SF to
 6 years ago '10        #43
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 2615 2615
 ObieO said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Vasquez arises as the starting PG bringing Rivers off the bench. I doubt they will do it because for some reason people think Rivers is even half a pg. But Vasquez was ballin when he got playing time. Was averaging like 7-8 a.ssist as a starter.

Henry is a sg not a SF so they are going to need Miller to step up and contribute defensively. Jason Smith might have to man up and play center if he wants some playing time. Maybe L Thomas can do some things to help out at SF to
Everything you say is correct, will be interesting to see how Thomas and Miller plays out, Miller needs to hit tha gym up though and just shoot all day
 6 years ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,734 | Props total: 5235 5235
robin liopez is an insurance policy just in case anthony davis gets hurt, or he fu*king sucks.
 6 years ago '12        #45
Rambeaux 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 1010 1010
 glepurple said:
Robin Lopez will probably start at the 5 and anderson to come off the bench. Warrick most likely will get dealt at the deadline or not resigned next season. He has two years remaining on his contract with next year being a team option. So for the moment he is nothing more than a 5th big.
Lopez and Jason Smith will compete for the starting spot. Anderson will play a bit of PF and SF
 6 years ago '12        #46
Rambeaux 
space
space
 glepurple said:
Monty never stated if anderson will play the three....but i know he will on occassion but i don't see him starting at the three. Obviously we would think davis will start at the four and they signed lopez to be the starting 5. So I predict anderson to be our sixth man and should get harden ginobli type minutes. As far as pg goes...monty believes in rivers and i doubt we make any moves there for a couple of seasons. Vasquez did a nice job last season and will see a lot of playing time there. As far as the three goes aminu,miller,anderson. I think this will be aminu's make or break year with the squad and that will dictate our move moving forward. Also we have to remember we are building for the future. Not everybody that's currently is no the team will be there in a couple of seasons...it is a process but just my thoughts.
 6 years ago '11        #47
NoSaint504 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
L thomas probably will see some time at the 3 which makes me think miller is showing nothing...hope we can land a 3 next off season
 6 years ago '12        #48
Rambeaux 
space
space
Might make another under the radar trade, Dell Demps is pretty good at making stuff happen so far.
 07-25-2012, 10:56 PM         #49
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100ms said:
that's what I said but he will be top 15 in this league in a few years..you cant throw the guy to the wolves and expect a good outcome. Minnesota is a sh*t hole
I get what you're saying, but I expected much more from his rookie year. He was a pretty bad rookie, and honestly I don't see him ever developing to an all-star caliber player. I liked him too, but he's waaaay too inconsistent and just offensively inept. He would always miss open looks from Rubio or drop perfect passes. He's not going to get much better in those regards.

Rubio ate good in Minny
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy