Yahoo! Sports: Trade in the works between Hornets, Suns, and Wolves

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5614 5614
 100ms said:
Jus stop fo I get on yo a.ss kid
do it. I dare you.
 5 years ago '11        #42
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Like what NO is doin... Twolves may not want this deal tho
 07-25-2012, 03:37 PM         #43
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for wasting my time with this wack a.ss meaningless trade
 07-25-2012, 03:38 PM         #44
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100ms said:
He will be a top 15..he needs to be in a good org. U only look at thing as they are right now...d!ck brain
you're a stooge
 5 years ago '06        #45
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11

looks like its a done deal
 5 years ago '04        #46
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 xoutchucky said:
And Warrick? I thought the main purpose of getting a 5 was to stop Davis from playing C, a position he's not ready for? To go Davis & Anderson would make sense since the money was put into Anderson and Davis is the future and for sure to start. However, why pay Robin Lopez and get Warrick?

I will wait and see how it works out for them, as of now, it seems as if they are putting themselves in a tough situation between the 4 and 5 position when their SF & PG situation is horrible. I like Rivers, but he won't be a PG long term
Robin Lopez will probably start at the 5 and anderson to come off the bench. Warrick most likely will get dealt at the deadline or not resigned next season. He has two years remaining on his contract with next year being a team option. So for the moment he is nothing more than a 5th big.
 5 years ago '04        #47
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 xoutchucky said:
But why go after Anderson to be a 8mil per year 6th man? I guess that's not awful for a 6th man if they were to be good, but I don't get it.

One person says Anderson & Davis starting another (including me) says Davis & Lopez will start. Their is still Jason Smith, Warrick & Lance Thomas.....not to say a team should be worried about having too much decent Big men....I think they wasted money (for years to come) on Anderson when there is a HUGE need at SF & PG.
Monty never stated if anderson will play the three....but i know he will on occassion but i don't see him starting at the three. Obviously we would think davis will start at the four and they signed lopez to be the starting 5. So I predict anderson to be our sixth man and should get harden ginobli type minutes. As far as pg goes...monty believes in rivers and i doubt we make any moves there for a couple of seasons. Vasquez did a nice job last season and will see a lot of playing time there. As far as the three goes aminu,miller,anderson. I think this will be aminu's make or break year with the squad and that will dictate our move moving forward. Also we have to remember we are building for the future. Not everybody that's currently is no the team will be there in a couple of seasons...it is a process but just my thoughts.
 5 years ago '06        #48
ObieO 4 heat pts
space
space
$109 | Props total: 3 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Vasquez arises as the starting PG bringing Rivers off the bench. I doubt they will do it because for some reason people think Rivers is even half a pg. But Vasquez was ballin when he got playing time. Was averaging like 7-8 a.ssist as a starter.

Henry is a sg not a SF so they are going to need Miller to step up and contribute defensively. Jason Smith might have to man up and play center if he wants some playing time. Maybe L Thomas can do some things to help out at SF to
 5 years ago '10        #49
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 ObieO said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Vasquez arises as the starting PG bringing Rivers off the bench. I doubt they will do it because for some reason people think Rivers is even half a pg. But Vasquez was ballin when he got playing time. Was averaging like 7-8 a.ssist as a starter.

Henry is a sg not a SF so they are going to need Miller to step up and contribute defensively. Jason Smith might have to man up and play center if he wants some playing time. Maybe L Thomas can do some things to help out at SF to
Everything you say is correct, will be interesting to see how Thomas and Miller plays out, Miller needs to hit tha gym up though and just shoot all day
 5 years ago '06        #50
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
[quote=100ms;24051770]
 banga said:
do it. I dare you.[/QUOTE

When u want to get from behind that computer let me know

[pic - click to view]

But u soft BANGA
I'm an e-thug but you threatened me. stop quoting me. you're a casual fan and it's obvious.
 5 years ago '06        #51
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
[quote=100ms;24052284]
 banga said:

I know more about bball than most on here....I know some players got friends who got contacts in front office. I watch players that u don't even care to becausse they not popular yet..travel to summer games often...should I stop?
you said wes johnson will be a top 15 player. none of that bullsh*t you wrote means anything after saying that. you might as well be chris broussard with all your phony a.ss "sources".
 5 years ago '06        #52
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
[quote=100ms;24052443]
 banga said:

It matters when u call me a casual fan..fu*k it!
you are a casual fan. just go back and read the bullsh*t you write. anybody can follow people on twitter and post what they tweet on here and claim them as their "sources".
 5 years ago '07        #53
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
robin liopez is an insurance policy just in case anthony davis gets hurt, or he fu*king sucks.
 5 years ago '12        #54
Rambeaux 
space
space
$449 | Props total: 882 882
 glepurple said:
Robin Lopez will probably start at the 5 and anderson to come off the bench. Warrick most likely will get dealt at the deadline or not resigned next season. He has two years remaining on his contract with next year being a team option. So for the moment he is nothing more than a 5th big.
Lopez and Jason Smith will compete for the starting spot. Anderson will play a bit of PF and SF
 5 years ago '12        #55
Rambeaux 
space
space
 glepurple said:
Monty never stated if anderson will play the three....but i know he will on occassion but i don't see him starting at the three. Obviously we would think davis will start at the four and they signed lopez to be the starting 5. So I predict anderson to be our sixth man and should get harden ginobli type minutes. As far as pg goes...monty believes in rivers and i doubt we make any moves there for a couple of seasons. Vasquez did a nice job last season and will see a lot of playing time there. As far as the three goes aminu,miller,anderson. I think this will be aminu's make or break year with the squad and that will dictate our move moving forward. Also we have to remember we are building for the future. Not everybody that's currently is no the team will be there in a couple of seasons...it is a process but just my thoughts.
 5 years ago '11        #56
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
L thomas probably will see some time at the 3 which makes me think miller is showing nothing...hope we can land a 3 next off season
 5 years ago '12        #57
Rambeaux 
space
space
Might make another under the radar trade, Dell Demps is pretty good at making stuff happen so far.
 07-25-2012, 11:56 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100ms said:
that's what I said but he will be top 15 in this league in a few years..you cant throw the guy to the wolves and expect a good outcome. Minnesota is a sh*t hole
I get what you're saying, but I expected much more from his rookie year. He was a pretty bad rookie, and honestly I don't see him ever developing to an all-star caliber player. I liked him too, but he's waaaay too inconsistent and just offensively inept. He would always miss open looks from Rubio or drop perfect passes. He's not going to get much better in those regards.

Rubio ate good in Minny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago