Jul 24 - James Holmes' First Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Ghost Writer said:
I'm raging hard right now. Dude is so emotionally distraught but had the mindset to "like" Travis Porter about an hour ago.

07-24-2012, 04:05 PM         #22
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going to troll this f*g n*gga's Facebook.

What should I say?
 07-24-2012, 04:18 PM         #23
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
n*gga please. you wanna pull the race card all damn day but when someone else does it you start getting your mood swings?

All damn day Dan? O.o
 5 years ago '07        #24
GlassJoeReturns 2 heat pts
space
space
$859 | Props total: 125 125
 Jeet Kune Do said:
why though? they didn't do anything wrong. This stupid greedy n*gga is just trying to get money. Fk him and his testicles.
props to that avy who is that ?
 5 years ago '09        #25
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Ghost Writer said:
He wont see court. All parties involved will settle, most notably Warner Bros, and he will walk away a multi-millionaire while his friend stays 6 feet under.
Nah he won't get sh*t. Dude wasn't even injured or in the actual theatre when sh*t went down. If he gets 30k he'd be mad lucky.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
At you fools talking about he's suing Warners? Oh no why? fu*k up they got more money in one account then all the doctors that were treating that nut job put together, of course he's gonna sue them. You don't have to pay so why the fu*k do you care?
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
At you fools talking about he's suing Warners? Oh no why? fu*k up they got more money in one account then all the doctors that were treating that nut job put together, of course he's gonna sue them. You don't have to pay so why the fu*k do you care?
You sir, are an idiot

Because frivolous lawsuits clog up the judicial system. Thats the problem with people in this country. Just because one entity has a lot of money (that they have worked for), everyone thinks they are entitled to some of the pot. Not how it works buddy.

Also, I hope you one day have cause to file an important lawsuit and it gets caught up in the system for YEARS, because of all the dumb cases they gotta weed out before they can get to yours.
 5 years ago '09        #28
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
lol... america
 07-24-2012, 07:02 PM         #29
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suing the studio?

GTFO. Free speech is a real thing, fu*k that piece of sh*t lawyer, just trying to get paid. I really hope the judge just laughs in his face and throws that out
 5 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
whatever

everyone in here hating hard as fu*k cause they don't got the chance he has to get FAT

who cares anyway. pay the man. it aint coming out of your pockets.

Another idiot who doesn't understand the affect this kind of frivolous lawsuit has on society..
 5 years ago '06        #31
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
whoa misleading title. entered and thought that he did some racist sh*t before
 5 years ago '11        #32
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
this whole thread dammit!!!
 5 years ago '05        #33
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
3. Warner Bros.... "Karpel says "Dark Knight Rises" was particularly violent and Holmes mimicked some of the action...." The attorney says theater goers were helpless because they thought the shooter was part of the movie. Karpel tells TMZ, "Somebody has to be responsible for the rampant violence that is shown today."

didn't this happen on opening night?
how they gonna know how violent it is if no one seen it yet.. the trailers i guess

this world

no way this part against Warner Bros will stand
if it does..... i'm going to be making a living off of suing all Warner Bros action movies then
 07-24-2012, 08:07 PM         #34
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
No one can predict when a man who has no history of violence does something like this. Its a piece of society that loves to fu*k people over for whatever they have......they fu*ked america by giving the government a reason/purpose to create Tort Reform. Now dumb a.sses like this get no money but the people who are really hurt dont get sh*t.

in 1992 big business and the media made it seem like this lady was just trying to get a quick buck and we all believed them

[pic - click to view]

so now when we need companys to be accountable some of them can afford to not be an still maintain their level of business.
If that's the pic from the old white lady who spilled the coffee in her lap @ mickey d's that was in '94..
 5 years ago '05        #35
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 TheMindOf said:
I watched the trailer. It's obviously a documentary that takes the stance of defending people who have filed lawsuits that were seen as frivolous by the public.

Just because it's in a documentary, doesn't mean that it isn't bias. Just ask this guy

[pic - click to view]

n*gga. Im sorry, but its common knowledge that coffee is hot and if you spill it on yourself, you will be burned.

No documentary trailer is gonna make me feel bad about pointing out the frivolousness of a lawsuit.

The same way how its known that fast food is not good for you, yet people wanna sue and say McDonalds made me fat.

sh*t like this is why REAL issues get tied up for so long in the judicial system. Its clogged up with bullsh*t.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #36
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
He should sue anyone he can. You pay your money to watch a movie you shouldn't have to be part of a mass murder. Movie theater's fault for not having police there anyways at a midnight release. I've been to midnight game release and Gamestop has fu*king 10 cops there. I don't see where Warner Brothers are involved at, that's just stupid but at the same time get it how you can get it to sit here and say he deserves nothing for what he experienced is silly. It's just a matter of who's gonna pay him- rightfully it should be the movie theater. But if it's Warner Bros. then that's fine too.
 07-24-2012, 08:12 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Slowclap.gif

I was afraid I was going to have to write that myself.
 5 years ago '10        #38
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
you're still gonna make your money. sit down and shut the fu*k up.

this does not affect you stop pretending it does. if you didn't read this article and if they didn't cover this at all and he sued for 500mill or something like that you wouldn't know for the rest of your life

Once again.. I hope you one day have a legitimate case that gets caught up in years of litigation because of all the greed based lawsuits filed by opportunistic people who would prefer to clog up the justice system than go and do an honest days work..

sh*t is disgusting
 5 years ago '10        #39
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
For any citizen of the US outside of the hipster phaggot pictured in this thread to be supporting this is flat out disgusting and degrading to Americans.

You will be the same person to cry over high insurance rates but back up the lawsuit because its under the legal umbrella.

No sh*t the theater has insurance. What does the insurance company have? Where do you think this money comes from originally?
Preach.

I feel like the kids on this site don't fully understand how deep these kinds of thing really go and how much we are all actually are affected by this kind of stuff..

1. The theater. Karpel claims it was negligent for the theater to have an emergency door in the front that was not alarmed or guarded. It's widely believed Holmes entered the theater with a ticket, propped the emergency door open from inside, went to his car and returned with guns.
Right.. So he gon act like one of the biggest theaters in Colorado is supposed to hire armed guards to patrol the front and back of every single emergency door during every showing of every show.

Then when they gotta hike ticket prices up to $25 a piece to cover the cost, the same n*ggas gon be crying bout it.

3. Warner Bros. Karpel says "Dark Knight Rises" was particularly violent and Holmes mimicked some of the action. The attorney says theater goers were helpless because they thought the shooter was part of the movie. Karpel tells TMZ, "Somebody has to be responsible for the rampant violence that is shown today."
This don't even deserve a response.. Just
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DEDOS said:
warner brothers going to make close to a billion dollars on this movie.

break the poor victims off 20 millie to break up between all of them is that wrong? how evil those victims to try to do this to poor warner brothers
!!!!

Yea they're gonna make a billion or so off of a product that they invested 250 Million dollars in for a budget.

So what. Doesn't mean anybody deserves any of it. Just becomes a company makes a lot of money doenst mean they should have to dish it out to people.

WB did nothing but try to provide an entertaining experience for fans. They shouldn't (and probably won't be) held libel for the actions of a person they had no control over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy