Possible Beef brewing in MMG (Behind the scenes footage of NY run+) #GFID #SelfMa

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2012, 12:51 AM         #41
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meek looks like a HUGE f*ggot in that mmg group pic..real talk
 5 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Graftedgenes said:
Quite as kept Masspike and Rozay didn't see eye-to-eye on the Omarion signing so you might not see Miles repping MMG like he used to.

MMG we got starters and the bench and Masspike was on the starting squad and kinda got jugged by Omarion and he ain't take kindly to that but he kept the issues in-house and didn't throw a public tantrum but it's still tension.

Gunplay good, rumor say he got a chunky advance/budget from Def Jam they know the MMG promo machine is guaranteed money so they can give him 100K and know at the least he gonna sell 100K at $10 and accumulate 1 million gross plus single sales.

Wale just need to be thankful because he was short after Interscope dropped him after that Flop and he could be howngry in the mouth right now on Koch instead of being on a team were you getting 40K a show without a 360-deal over ya head.
see! I knew masspike wasn't feeling that "maybach o" sh*t

remember when I made this thread

07-24-2012, 12:59 AM         #43
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
does this grafted dude work for mmg?

I hope so cause I never seen a n*gga go so hard for people he don't know personally
If I Went hard for MMG then my topics would reflect that, I got over 100 Hit Topics and only a few of them are MMG related, click on my screen-name and check the Topics I drop and then come holla at me
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Graftedgenes said:
If I Went hard for MMG then my topics would reflect that, I got over 100 Hit Topics and only a few of them are MMG related, click on my screen-name and check the Topics I drop and then come holla at me
minus that masspike tension I doubt this result in mmg beef Wale knows where his meal ticket is @
 07-24-2012, 01:07 AM         #45
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
see! I knew masspike wasn't feeling that "maybach o" sh*t

remember when I made this thread

I respect that thread but I don't want to feed into any negativity a.ssociated with that situation because MMG is trying to build not destroy and when you look at Payton & Luck you already know the starters gonna have issues with the rookies and they might end up getting traded.

[video - click to view]

In this business young blood is were the money is at and any smart CEO is gonna draft young talent to stay competitive and Win.......it is what it is.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25747 25747
lmaoooooooooo harden didn't care that they lost the finales lmaoooooo... Ross seems like a cool dude backstory lies aside....
 07-24-2012, 01:16 AM         #47
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
minus that masspike tension I doubt this result in mmg beef Wale knows where his meal ticket is @
Wale is felling his izm now that he got his Gold album and be was sounding mighty healthy in that part of the video were he says "I'm not like them" and starts talkingbbout he in the game for the "points" now that he's rich and in my honest opinion he went a little to far insinuating that he's competing with his own team.

I like how Stalley is humble and I think that's the proper mind state fir an artist because you ain't always gaurateed a another hit album or hit song.

Don't get it twisted, I like Wale music but I think his arrogance is irritating to Meek and possibly other people on MMG and he should tone it down and play his position.

Let's not forget that J. Cole & Wiz Khalifa went Hold too so the competition is outside the crew more than inside the crew, and Meek with his buzz might k!ll everybody.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao wtf @ stalley. dude got no good presence on the mic and he gabbage too me period. damn wale.. i feel you
 07-24-2012, 01:39 AM         #49
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have literally never heard of Stalley. he has a 7 figure deal with freaking Nike? That is freaking incredible. I'm speechless. [insert incredulous gif here]
 07-24-2012, 01:53 AM         #50
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
stalley is wack as fu*k tho
stalley isnt wack but he is absolutely average...lincoln way heights was DOPE but ever since he joined ross, hes just eh..im not feelin his bars on any of his new songs, his videos are always onpoint and he has a good sense of style but i feel like he tries too hard to be abstract and all he talks about is chevys and demons/angels, idk i could be just trippin but im just not feelin his new ish
 5 years ago '04        #51
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Wale is such a cornball. Remind me of every DC dude I've met. 1) Always hypin sh*t and lying. 2) Agrees with everything you say. 3) Then start to talk about something off subject, waits for your response and as you start to give one, talks over you.

Wale is a dope artist but his ego has gotten annoying through time......... he loves to be in the spot light.... right now Meek is Ross' golden goose and that is more clear now than ever.

Last edited by marcchrome; 07-24-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #52
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
I thought wale already had a nike deal
 5 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Graftedgenes said:
Wale is felling his izm now that he got his Gold album and be was sounding mighty healthy in that part of the video were he says "I'm not like them" and starts talkingbbout he in the game for the "points" now that he's rich and in my honest opinion he went a little to far insinuating that he's competing with his own team.

I like how Stalley is humble and I think that's the proper mind state fir an artist because you ain't always gaurateed a another hit album or hit song.

Don't get it twisted, I like Wale music but I think his arrogance is irritating to Meek and possibly other people on MMG and he should tone it down and play his position.

Let's not forget that J. Cole & Wiz Khalifa went Hold too so the competition is outside the crew more than inside the crew, and Meek with his buzz might k!ll everybody.

Wale ego trippin but I believe Rick will get him in line if needed his music was so so to me anyway. Meek & Stalley tho Best of both worlds right there. Stalley do his own thing in his own lane, yet ppl write him off like he's wack or something. I hope he keeps puttin in work esp with my Slow Motion Soundz n*ggas and get more shine.
 5 years ago '11        #54
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Wale gonna get that deal from sketchers
 07-24-2012, 02:35 AM         #55
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd Banks V-6 drops tomorrow
 07-24-2012, 02:37 AM         #56
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL wale dont give a fu*k about puma or reebok, that n*gga want a deal wit nike or Jb.. the ppl that make this sh*t up needa go k!ll themself
 07-24-2012, 02:54 AM         #57
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stalley been k!llin' sh*t BCG
 07-24-2012, 03:07 AM         #58
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 03-11-2015 at 07:26 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #59
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
where and when did nike give stalely 7 figures???
 5 years ago '12        #60
13th East 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Wale is such a cornball. Remind me of every DC dude I've met. 1) Always hypin sh*t and lying. 2) Agrees with everything you say. 3) Then start to talk about something off subject, waits for your response and as you start to give one, talks over you.
Get off d!cks u bamma a.ss n*gga, what a city n*gga fu*ked ur lil bum a.ss bi*ch or somethin? Im sure u can get that lil hoe a.ss bi*ch bac now slim smh cause i kno u f*ggot a.ss pittsburgh n*ggas be into savin hoe a.ss bald headed stripper bi*ches and wearin blond streaks in ur bushes or wearin them flimsy a.ss bullsh*t chuck taylor joints lls.... Get pittsburgh the fuc outta here champ no bullsh*t, u n*ggas stick to almost bein west virginia n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy