Possible Beef brewing in MMG (Behind the scenes footage of NY run+) #GFID #SelfMa

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 DSOM said:
i dont see how Wale is salty, he's the one that brought the shoe deal thing up

it looked like he's happy for them and motivated to get his own
 DSOM said:
that 1st vid was edited very well

MMG has a plan. i've seen vids where you only see wale and meek talking because it was their turn to shine

this video was obviously focused on stalley and omarion. thats whats up. ross is giving everybody their just do.
thats how a boss is supposed to move
 07-23-2012, 06:16 PM         #22
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Delbert Mengel said:
stalley is anything but counter culture. i'd agree there would be a segment that might identify with him. i disagree it's a large proportion. counter culture is by definition a small segment of the population. i listen to rappers for the music though i don't follow trends or want to pick up an audemar or a ciroc bottle etc because a rapper mentions it in a song. so maybe i'm not the best person to speak on it.
Stalley is a Sunni Muslim with a big-beard from the Midwest who is submerged in car culture so his image/identity is far from the mainstream norm.

The backpackers and purists love his music because it doesn't glorify criminality but it still has street elements...plus he's a symbol of individuality in a mainstream crew so he has extra appeal.

As far as Ciroc goes I'm not going to lie and say I don't sip the Peach justvlike everybody sipped the Henney when Tupac was repping it hard.

I just think it's shameful that Wale is the only one with out a shoe deal when it's common knowledge that he is one if the Top artist on his shoe game second to Bobito.

...so if Wale spazzes I'm not calling Emo.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah but he played Division 1 Basketball for Michigan State.
He always looked familiar just couldn't touch it, mos def to the brother for living out his dream. Stalley that guy!
 5 years ago '12        #24
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12977 12977
Man the problem with wale is that he has bi*ch traits and hes an attention wh0ore. Hes not even smart enough to realize that these big companies are watching his movie and actions and they wont give him a deal because of it. There were numerous interviews where he would cut other mmg members off and sh*t. Dont get me wrong. This video was edited just like the other guy said. But wale is still an attention wh0ore. But eventually he will get his deals and rozay will make sure of it.

In my opinion. Besides ross, I think wale and stalley make really good music. Stalley isnt aggressive or "out there" enough so he doesnt appeal. He has that silent common and talib kweli vibe to him. I think meek makes good sh*t too but hes too street and rugged. He doesnt really make tracks like the other guys.

All Im sayin is that wale need to get his sh*t together. Im pretty sure ross already called him aside and told him to straighten the fu*k up. You can look at wale and tell when hes uneasy. He dont understand that all ross gotta do is boot his a.ss out and replace him.
 07-23-2012, 07:14 PM         #25
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Man the problem with wale is that he has bi*ch traits and hes an attention wh0ore. Hes not even smart enough to realize that these big companies are watching his movie and actions and they wont give him a deal because of it. There were numerous interviews where he would cut other mmg members off and sh*t. Dont get me wrong. This video was edited just like the other guy said. But wale is still an attention wh0ore. But eventually he will get his deals and rozay will make sure of it.

In my opinion. Besides ross, I think wale and stalley make really good music. Stalley isnt aggressive or "out there" enough so he doesnt appeal. He has that silent common and talib kweli vibe to him. I think meek makes good sh*t too but hes too street and rugged. He doesnt really make tracks like the other guys.

All Im sayin is that wale need to get his sh*t together. Im pretty sure ross already called him aside and told him to straighten the fu*k up. You can look at wale and tell when hes uneasy. He dont understand that all ross gotta do is boot his a.ss out and replace him.
The crazy thing is that the more Wale carry on with that Emo foolishness the more his female fans love his Black a.ss.

Meek done had deals with Ciroc, Ecko, Reebok & now Puma and he a straight up Knucklehead while Wale ain't inked his first endorsement.

I think you might be right about the Big companies shying away from him but he got a background in athletics and would be a damn fool to not Act right so he could ink a deal like his teammates. That attention-wh0ore sh*t is irritating it's like he don't wNt nobody else to speak sometimes.

Bruh you gotta have a Stalley in the stable for balance, this is 2012 and you cant have a bunch of street-oriented artists and think you gonna thrive, you gotta have a diverse mix of talent to appeal to the backpackers and the streets and Stalley is the semi-conscious brother in the crew that can appeal to the rap fans that ain't on that overt mainstream ish.

It's crazy tho because Wale is the loose cannon when I always thought Meek would be the problem but Meek come from the gutter and he ain't trying to fu*k the money off acting a fool.

If Wale does get his sneaker deal he might calm the f@ck down and quit spazzing on every Tweeter that says something sideways.
 5 years ago '12        #26
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
The crazy thing is that the more Wale carry on with that Emo foolishness the more his female fans love his Black a.ss.

Meek done had deals with Ciroc, Ecko, Reebok & now Puma and he a straight up Knucklehead while Wale ain't inked his first endorsement.

I think you might be right about the Big companies shying away from him but he got a background in athletics and would be a damn fool to not Act right so he could ink a deal like his teammates. That attention-wh0ore sh*t is irritating it's like he don't wNt nobody else to speak sometimes.

Bruh you gotta have a Stalley in the stable for balance, this is 2012 and you cant have a bunch of street-oriented artists and think you gonna thrive, you gotta have a diverse mix of talent to appeal to the backpackers and the streets and Stalley is the semi-conscious brother in the crew that can appeal to the rap fans that ain't on that overt mainstream ish.

It's crazy tho because Wale is the loose cannon when I always thought Meek would be the problem but Meek come from the gutter and he ain't trying to fu*k the money off acting a fool.

If Wale does get his sneaker deal he might calm the f@ck down and quit spazzing on every Tweeter that says something sideways.
cosign
 5 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I thought wale had something going with nike cuz he had the video with orakpo introducing the new nfl jerseys for the redskins

you mean to tell me the n*gga who made the song nike boots still aint get no endorsement love from nike?
 5 years ago '06        #28
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,211 | Props total: 4482 4482
 DSOM said:
that 1st vid was edited very well

MMG has a plan. i've seen vids where you only see wale and meek talking because it was their turn to shine

this video was obviously focused on stalley and omarion. thats whats up. ross is giving everybody their just do.
thats how a boss is supposed to move
Word,hip hop needs more footage like that
 07-23-2012, 08:10 PM         #29
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wale is just inappropriately honest

but he get money tho so its up to ross

one more flop and its over
 07-23-2012, 09:34 PM         #30
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MMG Takes over new York....

fu*k what yall talkin bout....

Watch 24:16 of MMG takes ova New York.....Only real niccaz know what was jus said silently in both they heads....lol

Charlamagne and Ol dude is some str8 goofballs....
 5 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2619 2619
 Dray said:
Stalley got better style then wale too

when I seen that neighborhood shirt and camo jacket

must have got on game while touring in japan

wale and the knicks jersey

but wale didn't seem salty in the vid..he seemed cool but he just rambles alot..as a pothead I can't deal with that and the expression on stalley face is the same one I would have but you just gotta deal with it I guess..
not that i care about fashion but i can't take dude serious after

[pic - click to view]

07-23-2012, 10:16 PM         #32
Leftover Lotion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess n*ggas forgot about this...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Martel said:
not that i care about fashion but i can't take dude serious after

[pic - click to view]

Damn n*gga

I had this tab open for a minute

Last edited by Leftover Lotion; 07-23-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #33
Mister504 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
Thread creator, you reaching son! I don't see no hate. And how did this turn into Wale vs Stalley lyrically. Ya'll people crazy!
 5 years ago '07        #34
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1049 1049
stalley is wack as fu*k tho
 5 years ago '12        #35
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
Drop Stalley and Wale both.

Put Gunplay into the spotlight more. Give him the Nike endorsement.
 5 years ago '12        #36
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Young Perm said:
Drop Stalley and Wale both.

Put Gunplay into the spotlight more. Give him the Nike endorsement.
Nah. He needs to keep stalley. If he drops anybody it needs to be wale cause hes the bi*chiest and a attention wh0ore. But i think budden,currensy,etc be talking in wale's ear anyway and telling him to leave mmg .
 5 years ago '07        #37
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
Wale lame a.ss aint gone do shiet
 5 years ago '05        #38
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2619 2619
he needa drop stalley and omarion and promote masspike miles and gunplay more. Masspike Miles new song miles away could be big if he stay in that route. wale always in some drama but at least he can sell a bit of records i dont see stalley sellin at all or omarion.
 5 years ago '12        #39
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Martel said:
he needa drop stalley and omarion and promote masspike miles and gunplay more. Masspike Miles new song miles away could be big if he stay in that route. wale always in some drama but at least he can sell a bit of records i dont see stalley sellin at all or omarion.
i agree wit you about masspike. Ross should have promoted masspike instead of signing omarion in the first place. Maybe masspike didnt wanna work as hard. I dont know.Ross and masspike had good chemistry though and alot of the tracks they did together were on point. Especially back in that triple c's era.
 07-24-2012, 12:48 AM         #40
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Quite as kept Masspike and Rozay didn't see eye-to-eye on the Omarion signing so you might not see Miles repping MMG like he used to.

MMG we got starters and the bench and Masspike was on the starting squad and kinda got jugged by Omarion and he ain't take kindly to that but he kept the issues in-house and didn't throw a public tantrum but it's still tension.

Gunplay good, rumor say he got a chunky advance/budget from Def Jam they know the MMG promo machine is guaranteed money so they can give him 100K and know at the least he gonna sell 100K at $10 and accumulate 1 million gross plus single sales.

Wale just need to be thankful because he was short after Interscope dropped him after that Flop and he could be howngry in the mouth right now on Koch instead of being on a team were you getting 40K a show without a 360-deal over ya head.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-24-2012 at 12:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago