"Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne;Made Racially Charged Comments About Rap

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2012, 06:55 PM         #61
King MT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
you sound like a fu*king idiot

you know this rap sh*t aint even close to the top of the totem pole in comparison to "rock n roll and heavy metal bullsh*t"
Tell em hoes..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #62
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 17916 17916
 Coo Coo Cal said:
ok marilyn manson got blame
the media still found a way to blame rap in the process as well
rap music has always been used as a scapegoat when they can't figure out why these lil white kids shoot up places
they never blamed rap music for Columbine.

yeah they blamed rap for those goth/emo kids shooting up a school im sure they listened to rap
 5 years ago '11        #63
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Now that he said he hates wayne he'll get a lot of white supporters
 5 years ago '04        #64
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 daman729 said:
lol He preferred that rock n roll and that heavy metal bullsh*t. Tha'ts why his a.ss was so fu*kin crazy. Dont drop the soap bi*ch boy.
i enjoy rock and roll, heavy metal, deathcore...

the first cd i ever got was the low end theory, and i personally know much more about the music you like than you do. listening to metal doesnt mean youre a k!ller, it means you enjoy music where the artist can play an instrument. very rarely does a rapper possess the skill needed to play a guitar and write a melody, but you wouldnt know that because you listen to wack modern rap like a dumb a.ss f*ggot.

suck a d!ck
 5 years ago '06        #65
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 haterade2885 said:
i enjoy rock and roll, heavy metal, deathcore...

the first cd i ever got was the low end theory, and i personally know much more about the music you like than you do. listening to metal doesnt mean youre a k!ller, it means you enjoy music where the artist can play an instrument. very rarely does a rapper possess the skill needed to play a guitar and write a melody, but you wouldnt know that because you listen to wack modern rap like a dumb a.ss f*ggot.

suck a d!ck
I see what you were saying, but what part of the game is screaming into a mic like the devil. It's hard to admire any skills when the whole consept gives you a headache, and can barely any instruments

My dad loved pantaria and I listened and never caught on. I like older/ clear music. I guess I just like classic rock n roll, not any other genres of rock
 07-23-2012, 07:10 PM         #66
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This leads me to believe that Lil' Wayne & The Joker are in ca-hoots.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 vinceisallin said:
I see what you were saying, but what part of the game is screaming into a mic like the devil. It's hard to admire any skills when the whole consept gives you a headache, and can barely any instruments

My dad loved pantaria and I listened and never caught on. I like older/ clear music. I guess I just like classic rock n roll, not any other genres of rock

You got AT LEAST 4 different variations of Rock

you got metal, where the music tells a story, artists like Ozzy Ozbourne, Judas Priest and at times, Tenacious D

You got regular rock where it's mellow, like Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins and Jimmy Eat World

You have Punk Rock that's a lot like conscience rap, but in rock form, Dead Kennedy's and Rise Against

And finally, just music makers, the legends, Van Halen and KISS

Just to name a few and those don't need to scream just to make music... now please... step out of the stereotype for 5 mins before posting BS
 5 years ago '05        #68
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
Maybe this would get Wayne to stop rapping.....he needs too before this happens again
 5 years ago '09        #69
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
He hates Wayne and the new Batman? its hardly thread worthy as both are trash
 5 years ago '04        #70
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 trock34 said:
Hip-Hop won
 5 years ago '04        #71
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 darksideshero said:
what? All i ever heard was the media blaming marilyn manson..
didnt they toss eminem in the mix?
 5 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 Jinusean said:
You got AT LEAST 4 different variations of Rock

you got metal, where the music tells a story, artists like Ozzy Ozbourne, Judas Priest and at times, Tenacious D

You got regular rock where it's mellow, like Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins and Jimmy Eat World

You have Punk Rock that's a lot like conscience rap, but in rock form, Dead Kennedy's and Rise Against

And finally, just music makers, the legends, Van Halen and KISS

Just to name a few and those don't need to scream just to make music... now please... step out of the stereotype for 5 mins before posting BS
Did you read my post??? I don't like music that screams, and you just named everything I didn't moron. I like older rock, and who said anything about stereotypes to you? Theres music made of screaming

Why don't you name some heavy metal/ deathcore bands I can listen to retard. That's what I was talking about. You Act like people never listen to anything besides rap on here.....

Last edited by vinceisallin; 07-23-2012 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: T
 5 years ago '09        #73
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
People always looking for stuff to blame, blame your government for allowing weapons to be had so easily(and America is proud of them laws. Dont point the finger at rappers, video games or sh*t Batman films point it at yourselves). How can a show that allows guns then have the cheek to censor the fu*k out of its shows? i dont get it
 5 years ago '04        #74
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 vinceisallin said:
See I didn't know rock was created by black people, but I got what you were saying. I didnt think irony was the right word, but I see. Most peOple that hate rock love rap, love rock hate rap, I didn't see the irony. I honestly didn't know black people made rock, bc it's stereo typed as a white then. Props tho for explaining it most peOple would of called me retarded with a funny smiley and kept t moving
No problem. As for Rock being 'stereotyped as a white thing,' you can thank artists such as Elvis, who learned from & owes his musical style to blacks and was basically used to market (And make Elvis the face or 'King' of Rock N' Roll, as many whites consider him, despite him not having an original or creative bone in his body) Rock music to whites who hated blacks and wouldn't otherwise accept, buy, & support Rock music. Some say that Vanilla Ice and Eminem served the same purpose for Hip-Hop (Or should I say it's been proven in Vanilla Ice's case), an argument that has been going on for years now, and is especially relevant considering Eminem is the most successful living rapper in history (I think 2Pac is still the most successful, but...you know), due in no small part to his legions of white (Mostly fickle, easily led pop) fans who otherwise wouldn't listen to rap because of all the scary black people rapping about sh!t they could never understand or experience. Eminem even talks about this on his song 'White America:'

[video - click to view]

But anyway, back to the subject--Mos Def touched on the history of Rock N' Roll in his song called...'Rock N' Roll (lol):'

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #75
space
space
Ems dope for sure, but I was listening to too short, bone thugs, cube, and even nwa before white dudes picked up the mic.I like storytelling the most. Lately I been on e 40s ish. I wonder what that dude would of said to that bit ch if she would of put captain save a hoe, or be about your paper on. He prolly would of been in that apartment with the clicks cd on repeat
 5 years ago '06        #76
bettawitchedda 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 306 306
I bet he likes eminem though

why cuz hes white? Come on man now this is a racist statement......
 5 years ago '05        #77
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,883 | Props total: 5691 5691
 Coo Coo Cal said:
remember when they blamed rap music for columbine
how come they don't blame movie violence for this shooting
that guy thought he was the joker
marilyn manson is hip hop now?
 07-23-2012, 09:15 PM         #78
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bettawitchedda said:
I bet he likes eminem though

why cuz hes white? Come on man now this is a racist statement......
Yea......... And it's not a racist statement but the people it's pertaining to are
 5 years ago '11        #79
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1275 1275
ima blow your mind back..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #80
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 SomeOnesoN said:
ima blow your mind back..

this was alright, im surprised .. and the vid is a trip
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy