"Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne;Made Racially Charged Comments About Rap

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Coo Coo Cal said:
they did
the shooters had bone thugs cd
they were quoting the lyrics on the news and everything
if you don't remember that's fine but don't sit there and tell me it never happened
 justinjones said:
does anybody else remember them blaming bone thugs for columbine?

Pretty sure the media were blaming Marylin Manson the most
 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM         #42
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree about lil gayne
 5 years ago '06        #43
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ these clowns saying ban rock n' roll. saying "that's why he was insane, that heavy metal bullsh*t"

You know some idiots would say the same thing about rap too right? Talking about how gangster rap glorifies violence so it must lead to murders. You're being just as retarded as them. Neither rap or rock n' roll are responsible for acts like this. This dude didn't murder people because of fu*king music. He murdered them because he hated his life and was jealous of other people living theirs. End of thread.

f*ggots.
Whoa Great post ! Not to often I see one on here. Some people only see one side of the story on here
 5 years ago '05        #44
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Coo Coo Cal said:
ok marilyn manson got blame
the media still found a way to blame rap in the process as well
rap music has always been used as a scapegoat when they can't figure out why these lil white kids shoot up places
Actually not at all, manson got some backlash cause he was metal band... but Ramstein and another german band got most if not all the heat of the "music behind" the shooting.

Talking about selective memory...
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 vinceisallin said:
Idk.... I doubt it happened. These guys were gothed out, and wore trench coats and all black. I was thinking death medal was what they liked

I googled it and found an article on a school shooting where the kid loved bone thugs, but it wasn't columbine maybe coo coo is mistaking but who really cares
 AnyGiven said:
Pretty sure the media were blaming Marylin Manson the most
that is what i was thinking. i remember manson,a couple of other bands and video games. you would think it would be an interview of bone thugs talking about it if they got blamed
 5 years ago '06        #46
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Rock 'n' Roll is, uh, violent music, now can we listen to rap in peace?
Lol another person displaying ignorance

It's like a weakness on here admitting you like rock n roll, and then people getting mad don't even know what it is. Rock n roll isnt death medal. It's not the screamo bc either. I don't even think people make rock n roll anymore. Mostly alternative,emo, screamo, and death medal

Some of my favorite rock n roll artist
Hendrix
Pink Floyd
Led zeppelin
Tom petty
The doors

I like rap a lot more, but sometimes I get bored. Sometimes I like to hear music from instruments instead of digital music, but regardless what I listen to, I will never shoot up a batman movie or school. Not even lil b could do it, and that's rock bottom of all genres
 5 years ago '04        #47
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

So let me get this straight--Some socially inept, crazed white boy 'made racially charged comments about Hip-Hop,' yet was a Rock fan?

Irony is a muthafu*ka...
 5 years ago '05        #48
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i hate rap(radio hip hop) too.
 5 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 The S-Word said:

So let me get this straight--Some socially inept, crazed white boy 'made racially charged comments about Hip-Hop,' yet was a Rock fan?

Irony is a muthafu*ka...
I see your point, but what's so ironic?
 5 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 the407problem said:
i hate rap(radio hip hop) too.
Now that's irony, bc he's on a hip hop site ...
 07-23-2012, 06:08 PM         #51
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VANS MASLOW said:
I hope I see him in prison, I kno some goons that make him drop the soap on purpose. No homo

How can u say no homo...u jus said the dudes gonna r*pe him
 07-23-2012, 06:11 PM         #52
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasn't no real Batman fan if he was ready to die/go to jail for life before seeing the End of the Trilogy...
 5 years ago '06        #53
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 drama_kiNg said:
idt they blamed rap music at all for columbine?
you're avy always give me the chubby
 5 years ago '09        #54
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 Higgins said:
well you seem to be a little behind so I'll explain the dealio to you. He was making a joke (see the oj smiley). Now go ahead and edit your post before someone else notices
You know I would, but it's a rant that applies to a lot of people in this thread. Sorry to dude I quoted but there's plenty of others that can read that.
 07-23-2012, 06:41 PM         #56
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
remember when they blamed rap music for columbine
how come they don't blame movie violence for this shooting
that guy thought he was the joker
What? All I ever heard was the media blaming Marilyn Manson..
 5 years ago '04        #57
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
did he like immature? i wish n*ggas with long sentences in gp had self control and make him suffer for at least 10 before they do this fool up for good. i would find it hard to be a CO at where ever this fu*ker is going and not continually torture him. he should immediately be sentenced to death and put in with the sharks, and who ever rips this piece off sh*t into as many pieces as they can while leaving him alive and feeling it should be commended. i don't wish death on anyone, but i hope it experiences hell it could never fathom.
 5 years ago '04        #58
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 vinceisallin said:
I see your point, but what's so ironic?
...The fact that the b!tch made 'racially charged comments about Hip-Hop,' a musical genre created by blacks, when he's a Rock (Another genre created by blacks) fan. How could you claim to 'see my point,' yet not see the irony of the situation?

And while we're on the subject, all those racist white Rock and Country artists are just as hilarious & pathetic--You can't denigrate someone while using and loving their creation.
 5 years ago '06        #59
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...The fact that the b!tch made 'racially charged comments about Hip-Hop,' a musical genre created by blacks, when he's a Rock (Another genre created by blacks) fan. How could you claim to 'see my point,' yet not see the irony of the situation?

And while we're on the subject, all those racist white Rock and Country artists are just as hilarious & pathetic--You can't denigrate someone while using and loving their creation.
See I didn't know rock was created by black people, but I got what you were saying. I didnt think irony was the right word, but I see. Most peOple that hate rock love rap, love rock hate rap, I didn't see the irony. I honestly didn't know black people made rock, bc it's stereo typed as a white then. Props tho for explaining it most peOple would of called me retarded with a funny smiley and kept t moving
 5 years ago '10        #60
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 daman729 said:
lol He preferred that rock n roll and that heavy metal bullsh*t. Tha'ts why his a.ss was so fu*kin crazy. Dont drop the soap bi*ch boy.
As a heavy metal listener, I find this to be factually incorrect. Although music is a reflection of self, it doesn't make a person do something insane. Same thing can be said about rap artists who promote violence in their music.

Seriously... FOH
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy