"Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne;Made Racially Charged Comments About Rap

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2012, 01:46 PM         #1
13917 pageviews
155 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne;Made Racially Charged Comments About Rap

The man reportedly responsible for k!lling a dozen Dark Knight Rises Colorado moviegoers and injurying many more allegedly had "racially-charged" feelings toward hip-hop.

According to reports, 24 year-old James Eagan Holmes especially did not like rap star Lil Wayne.

Near the scene, another neighbor, Rachel Reed, 25, recalled seeing Holmes a number of times on the stoop, with his backpack. A couple of months ago she ran into him at the Zephyr, where she had put a Lil Wayne rap song on the jukebox. Holmes disapproved, she said, preferring rock 'n' roll music. He came over and "made some racially charged comments about rap," she said. "He seemed like he was a normal dude," she said. "He was a little buzzed." (Reuters)

While not a fan of hip-hop, Holmes is reported to have an interest with Batman.
The tie between the Colorado shooting and Batman was clear after the shooter called himself the Joker.

However, other Batman paraphernalia found at the shooter's apartment proves the tie was unmistakable. It took authorities a while to neutralize James Holmes' apartment. That was thanks to the many booby traps the shooter rigged to prevent such entrance.

However, once they got dismantled, police were finally able to get inside. Here's what they found: A Batman poster hung the wall. There was also a mask of the Caped Crusader easily visible, along with other Batman paraphernalia.

Beyond that were the materials and equipment necessary to build the various devices meant to k!ll anyone attempting to the enter the home. (Gather)
Following last week's Colorado massacre, President Barack Obama issued a statement on the tragedy.
"Michelle and I are shocked and saddened by the horrific and tragic shooting in Colorado. Federal and local law enforcement are still responding, and my Administration will do everything that we can to support the people of Aurora in this extraordinarily difficult time.

We are committed to bringing whoever was responsible to justice, ensuring the safety of our people, and caring for those who have been wounded. As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family. All of us must have the people of Aurora in our thoughts and prayers as they confront the loss of family, friends, and neighbors, and we must stand together with them in the challenging hours and days to come."

Reports of the fatal shooting spree surfaced online early Friday (July 20).
Earlier Friday, 24-year-old Aurora resident James Holmes was named as the suspect who shot at least 14 people dead and wounded dozens more.

Police caught him in the parking lot of the Century 16 Movie Theaters; he claimed he had explosive devices in his apartment, which led to evacuation of buildings in the area. (The Hollywood Reporter)

[pic - click to view]

"Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne, "[He] Made Some Racially-Charged Comments About Rap" | SOHH.COM

155 comments for ""Dark Knight Rises" Colorado Shooter Hated Lil Wayne;Made Racially Charged Comments About Rap"

5 years ago '12        #2
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12993 12993
lol He preferred that rock n roll and that heavy metal bullsh*t. Tha'ts why his a.ss was so fu*kin crazy. Dont drop the soap bi*ch boy.
 07-23-2012, 01:53 PM         #3
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope I see him in prison, I kno some goons that make him drop the soap on purpose. No homo
 5 years ago '11        #4
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,363 | Props total: 7793 7793
I don't like the Gremlin looking muthaphucka either but I ain't gonna shoot a theatre full of innocent people because of it...
 07-23-2012, 01:57 PM         #5
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember when they blamed rap music for columbine
how come they don't blame movie violence for this shooting
that guy thought he was the joker
 5 years ago '09        #6
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
Hip-Hop won
 07-23-2012, 01:58 PM         #7
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet he likes eminem though
 5 years ago '04        #8
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,025 | Props total: 4656 4656
They r gonna try to blame hip hop for this.
 07-23-2012, 02:11 PM         #9
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ban rock and roll

if he was a rap fan they'd be trying to bring rappers up on charges
 5 years ago '05        #10
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Rock 'n' Roll is, uh, violent music, now can we listen to rap in peace?
 5 years ago '06        #11
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
i dont like like wayne and i like rock n roll too but im black so im allowed to not like n*ggas

+ im not going to shoot innocent people
 5 years ago '05        #12
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Coo Coo Cal said:
remember when they blamed rap music for columbine
how come they don't blame movie violence for this shooting
that guy thought he was the joker
idt they blamed rap music at all for columbine?
 5 years ago '04        #13
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
he prefers rock n roll (which was started by black artists back in the day) but hates hip hop?
 5 years ago '10        #14
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,240 | Props total: 1285 1285
 VANS MASLOW said:
I hope I see him in prison, I kno some goons that make him drop the soap on purpose. No homo
He will never be touched in prison.
 07-23-2012, 03:03 PM         #15
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
idt they blamed rap music at all for columbine?
they did
the shooters had bone thugs cd
they were quoting the lyrics on the news and everything
if you don't remember that's fine but don't sit there and tell me it never happened
 07-23-2012, 03:11 PM         #16
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imagine if this stupid fu*k preferred Rap music? What would THEY have said?
 5 years ago '10        #17
OrlandoAnderson 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
 HEATrocz said:
he prefers rock n roll (which was started by black artists back in the day) but hates hip hop?
whats wrong with that? they're completely different genres what does race have to do with it
 5 years ago '04        #18
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
Oh i see this ritual you got going Mr Media...

[pic - click to view]

although it may be more than 12 death's its perceived by the mass it was and only will be a total of 12. just like these skeletons. 12 on screen although it may be more in the theater...

5 years ago '12        #19
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,430 | Props total: 4070 4070
 dlettern said:
Imagine if this stupid fu*k preferred Rap music? What would THEY have said?
Rap is destroying minds. You know, the usual.
 07-23-2012, 03:19 PM         #20
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
you sound like a fu*king idiot

you know this rap sh*t aint even close to the top of the totem pole in comparison to "rock n roll and heavy metal bullsh*t"
What totem pole do you speak of? In terms of popularity? Record sales? Concert attendance? Accolades?

I can see the argument being made for Country music vs. Hip Hop. However, there's no comparison in regards which genre is currently more relevant, Hip Hop > Rock.

Furthermore, if this is indeed your feeling, why would you be a member of a Hip Hop site?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy