Jul 23 - James Holmes In Court Video

most viewed right now
 132
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
Son got the oh sh*t, I'm about to be locked away for life with the animals who are really about that life look

Didn't the inmates already tell him they were going to k!ll him?

He now knows the fear that the people who survived the shooting had when they didn't know whether they would live or die


Last edited by Arson; 07-23-2012 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #22
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 the407problem said:
why would the government torture someone they trained to k!ll????
 5 years ago '04        #23
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Gun laws don't help anything... What needs to be focused on is the mental state of this planet... Too many people are psychologically malformed... Its really sad...
 5 years ago '05        #24
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Russ369 said:
Gun laws don't help anything... What needs to be focused on is the mental state of this planet... Too many people are psychologically malformed... Its really sad...
I'm actually surprised sh*t like this doesn't happy more often as fu*ked up as it sounds. People are really crazy out there man, they need help, but will most likely never get it
 5 years ago '04        #25
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 drama_kiNg said:
I'm actually surprised sh*t like this doesn't happy more often as fu*ked up as it sounds. People are really crazy out there man, they need help, but will most likely never get it
Most people who have mental issues never get help, either cuz they don't know where to look, think they don't have a problem, or are ashamed... Its terrible...
 07-23-2012, 08:50 PM         #26
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He does look like something is wrong with him mentally

but i believe thats all an act, hes faking it. dude was in college for neuroscience. hes no dummy, hes not insane, hes smart enough to know how to play insane. and i hope it does not work for him.
 5 years ago '04        #27
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 cheguevara said:
He does look like something is wrong with him mentally

but i believe thats all an act, hes faking it. dude was in college for neuroscience. hes no dummy, hes not insane, hes smart enough to know how to play insane. and i hope it does not work for him.
He's insane in the logic of having thoughts of, and executing, the murder of many people... Enough said.
 5 years ago '05        #28
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,178 | Props total: 9292 9292
 cheguevara said:
He does look like something is wrong with him mentally

but i believe thats all an act, hes faking it. dude was in college for neuroscience. hes no dummy, hes not insane, hes smart enough to know how to play insane. and i hope it does not work for him.
this.


Let the animals in prison flip his as*hole inside out. and cut his fu*king head off
 5 years ago '04        #29
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
somebdy fill me in on a question i been tryin to figure out... how did he walk in the movie theatre with all this tactical sh*t on with a glock ar 15 and shotgun?... and if he went through the back... how did he get in through the back door thats locked from the outside... am i missing something?
 5 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #31
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

But its true tho... Stereotypes exist for a reason, no matter how ridiculous and a.ssumptive it may sound... Whites are the most common of any ethnicity to have psychological issues as well...
 5 years ago '09        #32
Auron 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

Imagine the sh*tstorm on Faux News if he was black, latin, or muslim
 5 years ago '06        #33
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Auron said:
Imagine the sh*tstorm on Faux News if he was black, latin, or muslim
They would have a fu*king FIELD DAY with this case if he was black
 5 years ago '06        #34
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 ra1n said:
All media outlets are having a "field day" with this.
yeah right...they haven't applied enough pressure for it to be a "field day"
 5 years ago '06        #35
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 ra1n said:
what does "apply enough pressure" mean?
where's the "terrorist" label for him?
 5 years ago '06        #36
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 ra1n said:
Why do you care that he's labeled a terrorist? Is he part of a terrorist organization?

yes, it is true that you can consider him a "terrorist" among other things, you can also label him a "dumbass" a "villain" ...but why when "mass shooter" is semantically more accurate?

Do you think he's magically going to get out of prison because he's not labelled a terrorist?
haha...probably because he "terrorized" a movie theater? lol (If you don't mind me asking....what is ur personal definition of a "terrorist" ? and if you don't have one then tell me the dictionary definition..I'd like to know..)

I don't know what he's apart of...and if I did know I wouldn't tell you

But seriously tho....If he was arab YOU KNOW DAMN WELL there will be "terrorism" quotes ALL OVER THE MEDIA...let's just be real here...no matter if it's 1 dude or 300 of them muhhphuckaz..

So I guess it's only "terrorism" when there's more than 1 person involved....betcha you still believe in those "9/11 terrorists"
 5 years ago '12        #37
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
 ra1n said:
Can you morons stop bringing this up

Was Cho not declared mentally ill/deranged?

Was John Lee Malvo said to be a "thug"?

the 9/11 terrorists were called terrorists because they worked under a larger terrorist organization

As for John Holmes, he may or may not be mentally ill, but I don't see any news outlets primarily labelling him as just "mentally ill". He's primarily being classified as a mass shooter, bad guy, monster, [insert bad name here].

You guys are acting like he's getting special treatment.


The media and society alike have a certain criteria for what they deem a 'terrorist' or 'terrorism' . In reality is it? Yes. It's just not being referred to as such. Who cares.
 07-23-2012, 11:17 PM         #38
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
haha...probably because he "terrorized" a movie theater? lol (If you don't mind me asking....what is ur personal definition of a "terrorist" ? and if you don't have one then tell me the dictionary definition..I'd like to know..)

I don't know what he's apart of...and if I did know I wouldn't tell you

But seriously tho....If he was arab YOU KNOW DAMN WELL there will be "terrorism" quotes ALL OVER THE MEDIA...let's just be real here...no matter if it's 1 dude or 300 of them muhhphuckaz..

So I guess it's only "terrorism" when there's more than 1 person involved....betcha you still believe in those "9/11 terrorists"
wrong. that muslim that shot up fort hood base wasnt labelled a terrorist either. why the fu*k do you even care if hes labeled a terrorist or not that shouldnt even be an issue idiot.


and maybe you should look up the definition of terrorist ill help you out
"A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims"
 5 years ago '06        #39
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 surreyjack said:
wrong. that muslim that shot up fort hood base wasnt labelled a terrorist either. why the fu*k do you even care if hes labeled a terrorist or not that shouldnt even be an issue idiot.


and maybe you should look up the definition of terrorist ill help you out
"A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims"
lol -- actually..I remember the news saying he was part of Al Qaeda (OR they THOUGHT he was with Al Qaeda)

It's not that I care or don't..I just find it funny when they use MORE towards a certain race...that's all...


Oh that's tha definition ..........
 5 years ago '04        #40
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 the407problem said:
why would the government torture someone they trained to k!ll????
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy