DaOmega_1 reviews "The Dark Knight Rises"

most viewed right now
 234
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 psylence2k said:
TDK (which had the best singular performance of the trilogy with Heath) only made me care about the Joker, the rest of the movie just didn't have much replay value for me outside of the Joker scenes. Therefore it made the movie feel a bit "unbalanced" since when Joker was not on scene, the movie was so mediocre that all I wanted was to see the Joker back on the screen.
I've always felt like that. If you replace Ledger, The Dark Knight becomes an average movie. I've only watched it twice because the replayability is so low. The Dark Knight Rises, on the other hand, is the first movie I've seen in theaters more than once. It's the better of the two. Easy.
 6 years ago '05        #202
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 LAwLB15 said:
movie wouldve been alot better if Bane came with subtitles
:jayhah2:
 6 years ago '04        #203
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 psylence2k said:
For all those people that wonder :


" How did Bruce get back from India ?!?!? and then back into Gotham without bridges ?!?? "



It just dawned on me that a simple way would be for him to find a way to call Lucius long distance, have him arrange a flight and then have Lucius pick him up and transport him back into Gotham with the Bat.


BAM One of the biggest so called "plot holes" debunked.
to bad none of that actually took place in the movie though so you just made up something to justify something that made no sense
 6 years ago '07        #204
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 MosDefinition said:
to bad none of that actually took place in the movie though so you just made up something to justify something that made no sense
So we going to act like TDK ha no major plot holes? Eg gordon dying. How he get declared dead then the body go missing then end up as a driver for a mofo claiming to be batman?
 6 years ago '04        #205
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Bobby's World said:
:buncmonson: So Bruce wasnt never trained by the League of Shadows huh? I guess the identity of the traitor that k!lled the leader of the League of Shadows would never ring any bells. Another astounding plot hole identified by an intelligent audience member.
wouldnt even call that one a plot hole because that would i guess make sense

but youre ignoring the dozen or so other actual plot holes in this movie

face it this move doesnt stand up to any type of critical analysis that this franchises fans put other super hero movies to

when you say we want to ground batman in the real world well this is the type of over analysis your going to get theres sh*t that green lantern the avengers can get away with because they take place in a fantasy world
 6 years ago '05        #206
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 MosDefinition said:
to bad none of that actually took place in the movie though so you just made up something to justify something that made no sense
Ya'll k!llin me. If Tony Starks can make a working suit of armor out of some scrap metals in a cave in some foreign third world country, then damnit Bruce Wayne can heal the broken spine poppin out of his back, climb out of a pit, and magically reappear in Gotham city.

He's the damn Batman. Now deal with it.
 6 years ago '04        #207
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Grave said:
So we going to act like TDK ha no major plot holes? Eg gordon dying. How he get declared dead then the body go missing then end up as a driver for a mofo claiming to be batman?
we're not talking about the dark knight are we we're talking about the dark knight returns

the dark knight was just a flat out better movie

from plot to character development this movie just doesnt stand up

after this now i really cant wait for someone else to make a batman movie without the pretentious real world sh*t from a guy who clearly didnt in hindsight understand the character
 6 years ago '04        #208
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Bobby's World said:
Ya'll k!llin me. If Tony Starks can make a working suit of armor out of some scrap metals in a cave in some foreign third world country, then damnit Bruce Wayne can heal the broken spine poppin out of his back, climb out of a pit, and magically reappear in Gotham city.

He's the damn Batman. Now deal with it.
that movie does not take place in the real world. thats science fiction i hate to break it to you but if shrapnel gets blown into your chest youre going to die

these movies are supposed to be grounded in the real world theirs no amount of mistical punch and magic rope hanging thats going to fix a what happened to wayne
 6 years ago '05        #209
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 MosDefinition said:
we're not talking about the dark knight are we we're talking about the dark knight returns

the dark knight was just a flat out better movie

from plot to character development this movie just doesnt stand up

after this now i really cant wait for someone else to make a batman movie without the pretentious real world sh*t from a guy who clearly didnt in hindsight understand the character
That's the thing. I dont think YOU understand the character. If you did, then you would know, Batman is resourceful. The same way HE LEFT HOME BROKE and got into a foreign country in BATMAN BEGINS, is the same way HE GOT BACK HOME BROKE in TDKR.

All them movies had holes. You will never be able to answer the question how the Joker was able to walk away unscathed from an explosion THAT WE CAN CLEARLY SEE HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF, but everyone else in the room is hurt. I dont care what you say. The only answer is...cause that's The Joker, he can do that. We kindly except and we move on.
 6 years ago '04        #210
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 psylence2k said:
For all those people that wonder :


" How did Bruce get back from India ?!?!? and then back into Gotham without bridges ?!?? "



It just dawned on me that a simple way would be for him to find a way to call Lucius long distance, have him arrange a flight and then have Lucius pick him up and transport him back into Gotham with the Bat.


BAM One of the biggest so called "plot holes" debunked.
Who cares? He's fu*king Batman. That's how.
 6 years ago '04        #211
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Bobby's World said:
That's the thing. I dont think YOU understand the character. If you did, then you would know, Batman is resourceful. The same way HE LEFT HOME BROKE and got into foreign country in BATMAN BEGINS, is the same way HE GOT BACK HOME BROKE in TDKR.

All them movies had holes. You will never be able to answer the question how the Joker was able to walk away unscathed from an explosion THAT WE CAN CLEARLY SEE HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF, but everyone else in the room is hurt. I dont care what you say. The only answer is...cause that's The Joker, he can do that. We kindly except and we move on.
like i said we're not talking about the other movies we're talking about this one in particular. i can go back and do the same thing with begins and the dark knight but im not because we are talking about the dark knight rises.

saying oh batmans resourceful is a fu*king cop out to justify sh*t that you know doesnt make any damn sense and isnt possible

the city was surrounded by military no way in or out unless as shown later he magically walked across that thin a.ss ice then how the fu*k did he get back into the city from the desert
 6 years ago '10        #212
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
 lment said:
good movie but not near TDK level

the whole
[spoiler - click to view]

really ruined the plot for me.

[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #213
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 JFamis said:
Who cares? He's fu*king Batman. That's how.
see if thats the answer then thats the answer but if yall want to give some convoluted explanation that the movie didnt show dont p!ss on my leg and tell me its raining
 6 years ago '05        #214
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 JFamis said:
Who cares? He's fu*king Batman. That's how.

[pic - click to view]



Why they so serious?
 6 years ago '05        #215
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 MosDefinition said:
like i said we're not talking about the other movies we're talking about this one in particular. i can go back and do the same thing with begins and the dark knight but im not because we are talking about the dark knight rises.

saying oh batmans resourceful is a fu*king cop out to justify sh*t that you know doesnt make any damn sense and isnt possible

the city was surrounded by military no way in or out unless as shown later he magically walked across that thin a.ss ice then how the fu*k did he get back into the city from the desert
Okay so some undercover feds can get there but THE BATMAN CANT???

And I used an example from the your base, TDK, you claim is the best. Its all the same world.
How the hell was Batman's cape able to sustain Rachel's and Batman's weight WITH NO GRAPPLE HOOK SUPPORT???

You know why...cause he's the damn Batman.
 6 years ago '04        #216
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Bobby's World said:

[pic - click to view]



Why they so serious?
sorry i thought this was a discussion about this movie
 6 years ago '04        #217
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 MosDefinition said:
to bad none of that actually took place in the movie though so you just made up something to justify something that made no sense



How retarded are you ?? it's obviously a "theory" . No Shyt it didn't place in the movie, if it did then then why the phuck would I be offering an explanation ???

How about you try to argue how my "theory" isn't logical instead of stating the obvious " Well they never showed that in the movie ! "

How does it make no sense that Bruce could've called up Fox , had him fly him back to the states and used the Bat to get back into Gotham ??

How about you focus your efforts on trying to pick apart that explanation rather than trying to explain to me how my theory isn't in the movie which I must be eternally grateful to you for blessing me with that revelation since I had no idea that it wasn't actually shown in the film.



Last edited by psylence2k; 07-24-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #218
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 MosDefinition said:
see if thats the answer then thats the answer but if yall want to give some convoluted explanation that the movie didnt show dont p!ss on my leg and tell me its raining
I really didn't have a problem with that part of the film. I understand these movies are rooted in "reality", but I've always looked at them as a "realistic interpretation" of Batman, not realistic in a literal sense.
 6 years ago '05        #219
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5408 5408
 JFamis said:
I really didn't have a problem with that part of the film. I understand these movies are rooted in "reality", but I've always looked at them as a "realistic interpretation" of Batman, not realistic in a literal sense.
Exactly... I guess people forgot about suspending disbelief. This IS a movie based in a comic-book mirror of our world...
 6 years ago '04        #220
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 psylence2k said:



How retarded are you ?? it's obviously a "theory" . No Shyt it didn't place in the movie, if it did then then why the phuck would I be offering an explanation ???

How about you try to argue how my "theory" isn't logical instead of stating the obvious " Well they never showed that in the movie ! "

How does it make no sense that Bruce could've called up Fox , had him fly him back to the states and used the Bat to get back into Gotham ??

How about you focus your efforts on trying to pick apart that explanation rather than trying to explain to me how my theory isn't in the movie which I must be eternally grateful to you for blessing me with that revelation since I had no idea that it wasn't actually shown in the film.

see this is the type of sh*t im talking about there no explanation so you resort to name calling because you fan boys cant accept facts

none of this sh*t that your talking about happened in the movie all this he coulda did this or he coulda did that atg the end of the day none of it took place
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy